Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Anyone feel weird about the release of 'Deathly Hallows'? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I LIVE!
  Oh god. K has another mule
  K, don't you have an FMA guild to run?
  K? Who's K?(I expect this one)
View Results

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:33 pm
So, anyone feel weird? Like, you want to know yet you don't? Y'know, the jitters? Just curious cause that's how I feel.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:33 pm
I feel the same, particularly today because I've been working on my DH launch party plans. I am so excited to read the last book, but at the same time I feel wierd because it hits me that it's the last book. Ever. Unless, of course, she writes the encyclopedia she's talked about but that hardly counts in my mind. It's bittersweet, I suppose.  

ElegantSarcasm

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:37 pm
I almost don't want it to come out...I don't want my favorite characters dying, and since I like certian characters it's most likely that they will die because of my horrid luck. x.x  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:24 pm
I'm excited and nervous. I mean, last book, no more HPness. ?*sniff* Unless she decides that she needs to do a followup or something. or she allows another person to take over her HP world....or something.

btw...Harry Potter Theme Park.

So not kidding. Check it out under Yahoo!News, the entertainment section.

I don't know if I should go "ZOMG YAY" or be really nervous about it, lol.  

LadyDragon543

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:38 pm
Omg...That is so awesome! I'd got to that horrid state just for that park, and I despise Florida, and promised i'd never visit there again. Thanks for the heads up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:53 pm
March_Hare`
Omg...That is so awesome! I'd got to that horrid state just for that park, and I despise Florida, and promised i'd never visit there again. Thanks for the heads up.

Your despising of Florida makes me laugh, OMG! I was reading about that on Snapesnoggers profile!  

Androgynous Dusk

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:51 am
Yeah, it's like I can't decide on my feelings about it.
Since it's the next HP book I'm wanting it to come ASAP, but because it's the end of HP I never want it to come.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:41 pm
External Penetration
Yeah, it's like I can't decide on my feelings about it.
Since it's the next HP book I'm wanting it to come ASAP, but because it's the end of HP I never want it to come.

I know. Whenever I think about it I get this really weird feeling, like I know whats going to happen and how it will all end. (like now...god I need a fic. I'll go make one)  

Androgynous Dusk

Kai Artemios

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:10 am
I want the book to be out so that I can finally see how it all ends...then it hits me that it actually ends and I kind of don't want it to come out then.

HP Theme Park!! I'm so going once it opens!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:29 pm
Kai Artemios
I want the book to be out so that I can finally see how it all ends...then it hits me that it actually ends and I kind of don't want it to come out then.

HP Theme Park!! I'm so going once it opens!!

(It's Ookami! Hi!)
I wanna see the guy they get to play Snape  

Androgynous Dusk

Cappucetto Rosso

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:52 pm
I'm super-excited that it's coming out, and there's no real disappointment. I mean, I'll always have fanfics, and I'm one of those people who can reread books over and over and over and over again.

I DO, however, have the paranoid suspicion that someone will run into my local bookstore and scream out the ending. In which case I'd insist upon taking the book with me to jail when I got arrested for assault.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:39 am
Cappucetto Rosso
I'm super-excited that it's coming out, and there's no real disappointment. I mean, I'll always have fanfics, and I'm one of those people who can reread books over and over and over and over again.

I DO, however, have the paranoid suspicion that someone will run into my local bookstore and scream out the ending. In which case I'd insist upon taking the book with me to jail when I got arrested for assault.

I'd go for murder 1  

Androgynous Dusk

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:31 am
I know how you feel. I mean, I've spent most of my life obsessing over these books and... alas, here is the last book! The very last one to the series. There will never be an update on the books again. What am I going to do with my life? It'll be pointless!

Lol, nah. I'll continue reading fics and whatnot, and I already have my next series picked out. SWORD OF TRUTH! *fist in the air*

Oh, and as for the HP Theme Park, I have to say that I cringe. I'm not looking forward to that. That's almost like if they were to make a HP TY show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:57 am
Finora Lupin
I know how you feel. I mean, I've spent most of my life obsessing over these books and... alas, here is the last book! The very last one to the series. There will never be an update on the books again. What am I going to do with my life? It'll be pointless!

Lol, nah. I'll continue reading fics and whatnot, and I already have my next series picked out. SWORD OF TRUTH! *fist in the air*

Oh, and as for the HP Theme Park, I have to say that I cringe. I'm not looking forward to that. That's almost like if they were to make a HP TV show.

-shudders- Reminds me of a dream I had about a very fluidly drawn HP cartoon when I was 11.  

Androgynous Dusk

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:18 am
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

Oh, and as for the HP Theme Park, I have to say that I cringe. I'm not looking forward to that. That's almost like if they were to make a HP TV show.

-shudders- Reminds me of a dream I had about a very fluidly drawn HP cartoon when I was 11.

I would most definitely off myself if they made a HP TV show.  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff