Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ugh, some people are just really special... [a rant :D] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This guild is pretty rad, yes?
  Yep.
  No. D:
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:30 pm
User Image Because I feel the need to rant. mad

I had a user who requested to join the guild either today or yesterday... whatever. Anyways, he stated in his request that he read the rules but failed to mention anything about Harald Hoerwick so obviously, he didn't read them, now did he? So being the fair captain I am (as in, if I don't let ANYONE -no matter who they are- get in the guild without following simple rules), I denied his request.

Shortly after, he sent me a PM saying "Well that suck nuts, oh well , i dont need to join your weak guild..."

Haha. Weak? My guild is effing awesome. Why? Because my members make it that way. If it weren't for all my lovely active members, this guild would have died a long time ago.

I tried to be nice and polite and said, "You obviously didn't read the rules, now did you?" Because well, he obviously DIDN'T.

To which he replied with, "yes i read the ruel, no ididot will not read them just to join a guild"

Well apparently you didn't, sir. So I tried being nice again and said, "Apparently you didn't. I only deny those who don't say something about Harald Hoerwick in their request to join. That's the ONLY reason I don't accept people. And that's the ONLY reason my mods don't accept people." Which is true. The only reason I won't accept your request is if you don't mention something about Harald Hoerwick. This is a pretty easy rule to follow, right? I mean, you can just randomly type "LOL HARALD HOERWICK!!1" and I'd accept you.

And then, with his lack of grammar skyllz, he said, "your guild suck, i seen better, you weak maggot"

Whoa. Excuse me? My guild is second on the list of dot hack guilds. My guild is far more active than most .hack guilds out there. And if my guild sucks so much, why'd you ask to join? Seriously.

If you think your pathetic and inane insults are going to hurt me, think again. You're just angry because you couldn't take .03 seconds to read and follow a simple rule. My goodness.

I wanted to reply with just that but Mr. I-Can't-Follow-Simple-Rules-And-I'm-All-Butt-Hurt-About-It-So-I'm-Going-To-Hate-On-Your-Guild decided to block me. I laughed.

Ha, it's kind of funny how people get worked up over something stupid THEY did. XD

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:37 pm
Like the retard that told me "omg how can u h8 inuyasha!!??" Then told her friend. Like that?  

Shuyu

Alkirian

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:41 pm
Everybody needs to rant at some point...

He seems like a spoiled brat that complains if he doesn't get what he wants. The rule about Harald Hoerwick is fairly simple and apparently he just couldn't follow. Maybe he has reading problems...or he just doesn't know anything about Harald and thinks he can still get in without letting just a little info out...

I do believe that your guild is one of the best. If he can't understand the rules, he needs to stop harrassing you about it and just back off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:38 am
Shuyu
Like the retard that told me "omg how can u h8 inuyasha!!??" Then told her friend. Like that?

User Image I remember that... XD  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 am
Alkirian

He seems like a spoiled brat that complains if he doesn't get what he wants. The rule about Harald Hoerwick is fairly simple and apparently he just couldn't follow. Maybe he has reading problems...or he just doesn't know anything about Harald and thinks he can still get in without letting just a little info out...

I do believe that your guild is one of the best. If he can't understand the rules, he needs to stop harrassing you about it and just back off.

User Image Yeah, but I seem to do it a lot though. XD;

Or maybe he just likes joining guilds without even glancing at the rules. It only says "OMFG READ THE RULES, GOSH DARN IT" in huge, red font with seizure inducing Chims underneath it. You'd think it would draw everyone's attention but I guess not. :/

And the thing is, you don't have to know ANYTHING about Harald. Just randomly type in his name somewhere and BAM. You're in.

Oh, he stopped harassing me and blocked me before I decided to stop being nice and polite and give him a verbal smackdown which would have ended up with him crying. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:37 pm
HE, blocked YOU? I'm surprised it wasn't the other way around......This is why I don't like trolls...and idiots..  

Jack2634

Alkirian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:52 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Alkirian

User Image Yeah, but I seem to do it a lot though. XD;

Or maybe he just likes joining guilds without even glancing at the rules. It only says "OMFG READ THE RULES, GOSH DARN IT" in huge, red font with seizure inducing Chims underneath it. You'd think it would draw everyone's attention but I guess not. :/

And the thing is, you don't have to know ANYTHING about Harald. Just randomly type in his name somewhere and BAM. You're in.

Oh, he stopped harassing me and blocked me before I decided to stop being nice and polite and give him a verbal smackdown which would have ended up with him crying. XD

You're so cruel...but it IS your guild and he did deserve it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:03 pm
Jack2634
HE, blocked YOU? I'm surprised it wasn't the other way around......This is why I don't like trolls...and idiots..

User Image Yeah. It seems that everyone who blocks me, blocks me before I get the chance to really be mean. :/  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:05 pm
Alkirian
You're so cruel...but it IS your guild and he did deserve it.

User Image Ha, I try. XD

Yeah, that's true. I guess being nice and polite about things gets you nowhere. It's time to go back to being mean again. :D

I actually typed up a huge paragraph about how much of an idiot he is and how no one insults my guild but he blocked me and I couldn't send it to him. It kind of upset me too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:05 pm
Maybe you could send it through someone else?  

Jack2634

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:08 pm
Jack2634
Maybe you could send it through someone else?

User Image I guess I could do that, but I don't feel like dealing with the twit anymore. :|  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:42 pm
Shuyu

I remember that too. xd  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

ChemHate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:29 pm
Some people are just like that, I guess. Really, though, if he wants to join a guild, doesn't it make sense to read the rules? It's not like it takes a whole lot of effort to scroll down and read a short list...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:05 pm
lol@maggot  

Leiche Des Gottes

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:29 pm
rofl  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff