Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:51 pm
We get a lot of crazy s**t from people. Here's a bit of insight to the funnier requests and PMs we get.

Yes, we do read the requests.

Enjoy.

It's locked so we can avoid clutter of replies. We just want you to see them. Remember, we have a Chat Thread, so you can always talk about 'em there. ;P <3 `Tah

*Pailzor inserts link to Day in the life of the Crew discussion thread* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:52 pm
Quote:
Hi i think this is a real cool guild and this is the first one I've ever been in one and my friend had to tell me everything! I'm sort of slow in gaia. lol.Okay not to be superficial (did i spell that right) ohh well but ONE of the reasons im here is because i want to get closer to my dream avatar. I know everyone does but heres my status: Im nice, smart and also I'm really not a person who abuses you, you know coo-coo people. I'm really really NOT OLD I mean come on I JUST started wearing a bra.I would like to join this guild and by the way you have such a creative advertising thingy mobob. kk bibi ps. as you can see, I'm a girl. And the other reasons I wanted to join this guild is because i wanted to meet new people and its really kewl meeting people thats probobly half way around the world! kk bibi (again) lol

Me and Tah agree. Who the hell puts that in a /r/?

Quote:
I would like to join cuz i need guild.

Yes, we all need moar guild.

Quote:
Hello! I love to roleplay. I have been for years and I can do it rather well. I was recommended by SorakaChan. Sora is really pushing for me to be a werewolf. I have yet to play a werewolf character anywhere, but I always wanted to and I've sit in one games of Werewolf module and other such games. So, I hope you accept. Bye.

It's like a furfag. Only... imaginary-er.

Xyloid

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:55 pm
Quote:
I am very good at graphics check out my PB: .http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa2/GfxBusta/.

O...kay...? neutral
Quote:
I was invited to join, I dont know if you need more people or need help with anything but apparently some one needs some help and I was just wanting to assist in anyway I can. Ummm... Im not exactly sure what to say and I dont think I can make it 2000 characters long but GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Lol.
Quote:
tacos

<3
Quote:
Front page liiies? T___T It says you don't read the box =o=; psh. I want to join. Just because. D<;

Buahahahaha!
Quote:
It said not to bother with providing a reason, but here's one anyway: I like cheese. Cheese is awesome. Thus, I should be accepted. The end!

Quote:
please i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed 1million plzplz

This is what you don't do. >.>
Quote:
I know you dont read this, so I will be full of randomosity. LLAMA. Liger . LUPPER>

I read it. So there.
Quote:
I was told that you guys didn't read this, so I'm not sure if it matters :/ But someone else told me you guys did. So if you do.... HI!

Ha.
Quote:
Helouu~~~~~ My name is Sylvia, but on the Internet I use the name sylvier or sdz. I live in Poland near Cracow, my hobbies are anime, manga, comics, history, fashion, street, drawing art, writing, reading books. I'm a very poor girl because my english is baka >< you can see my drawings on http://sdz-chan.deviantart.com Feel free to PM me! ^^
Life stories, FTW!
Quote:
The reason that I want to join this guild is that because I'm having a hard time getting gold and yea .. and maybe I might have a chance of getting a free item for the first time .. damn. And I think its impossible for somebody to have 1,000,000 gold but its my opinion .. but I don't care and I just want to make friends out of a guild cause I always make friends out of a random comments and those stuff and yea .. but I wanna try making friends out of a guild .. and other places and right now I'm on a quest of getting a Sno Yeti Pillow Plush and probably that I might win and it could help me get a Sno Yeti Pillow Plush for my dream avatar so .. thats it ^^
Wait, what? O__o
Quote:
Flubbernuggets
This one actually made me lol. <3
Quote:
can i join the guild plz cuz if i win u know what i can get with all that gold man ill buy me everything i want and ill buy my gf a lot of thing like a steal plated ninja head. band and ill buy me a flame sword and dark halo. and a steal plated head band 4 myself and ill be so happy and ill help some noobs if they need any thing they need and then ill make my own guild and do the same thing ur doing in this guild to help p out if they need gold and they could do what i would do with the gold then ill make other guild 4 my bro a inuyasha guild and thats y i want to be in the contest plus i don't have no cloths on my avatar so it would help a lot so please let me be in this guild please i beg of you
It speaks for itself.
Quote:
i would love to join this guild> please let me join. i am a hard worker A avrage student and listen very well. im not makeing this up i promise. im respectful trustworthy and responsible and caring. PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How does being an A student have anything to do with Gaia? รด_o  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:37 pm

This isn't so much a funny request as it is a funny ban.

User Image  

Xyloid

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:05 pm
`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah

And so because of that Im on the "wall of shame"?
Im sorry but that is beyond stupid.

Rules are rules. We get plenty of people that choose to not follow them and the result is the same for everybody.

Ok let me get this straight, I get banned because I said I drank a soda, while other people are posting "lol alarm clocks phail".
In a way Im glad you banned me. I'd rather not be in a boring guild. Unlike most of the people in there, I enjoy humor.

So go ahead and put me on that wall of shame. It just lets me know you think Im important enough to be on a list, even if it means I did something wrong. At least I know you care enough about me to do that.

Well, I guess Im out of here. To go find another BETTER guild, one that isnt so bland.

You do that!

Enjoy!
Meaning: Our guild is full of Awesome and she's just upset she ******** up.

He was banned for advertising his guild in our guild, tried to rejoin saying he would just advertise MADG and not participate. Declined. So I get this:
`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah
Quote:
It sucks anyway, no one actually gets the sum ammount of 1 mill... atleast we are helping people, and not pretending to give away 1 mill to one perons, you nooobs!

Lol.

lol your avi sucks, did you win 100k and use it on that? see, you dont win 1 mil...

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, however misguided they are. Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to give my attention to.
Meaning: He loved my avi, yet tried to hurt my feelings by saying it was s**t. I cried for hours with that one. rolleyes And if he had looked a little harder, he would've seen that a few people have received the full million.

This one bears explanation; the user was bumping the chatterbox thread, but with this (obnoxious - it was a flash) post style. Clearly against our rules. And though people were telling her so, she refused to stop. So I banned her and told her that, yes, it was against our rules. I get a PM entitled "Get a life :3"
`Tahirah
Quote:
I was bumping and keeping the thread going. I am getting a hold of a moderator to deal with you. Have a nice day. :3

Good luck with that.

I love when people throw hissy fits. I really do.

`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah

All decisions are final.

thats so unfair.....he just doesnt want me in the guild! cuz hes saying that your not allowed to have giveaways in the giveaway guild!

You're not. It says so specifically in our rules. Now if you had read them completely, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

i did. and how can you not have giveaways in guild thats all about giveaways?

You really didn't, then. It says so in bold letters.
Peasant
Do not start mini giveaways or charities within the guild.

It is Peasant's Giveaway and not "Everybody-and-their-mother's-Giveaway". It's how he wanted it and it should be respected, especially since he's generously giving away all his Gaian earnings to people he doesn't even know.

Argue all you want. I'm not budging and neither will the other crew members, so don't bother PMing them.
Now... I didn't get to send this last PM, because she decided to ignore me. To top it all off, I got this funny a** PM from her:
Quote:
oh, and dont worry you b****. i dont want to be in your f**** piece of s**** guild if i cant do things on it. so cuz your a b**** i'm putting you on my ignored list.
LMAO. You'll see that Pailzor dealt with her also, since he was the one that banned her. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:06 am
Quote:
I'm absolutley Awesome . . .
User ImageI wish to join your wonderful guild as the thrustoholic fairy is very persuasive and somehow made me interested and fascinated by your thread xp I'm also literate . . . I hope O.o. User Image
Agree or Die . . .

Thrustoholic xd

Quote:
I Want To Join Because Im Currently Questing On A coco kitty and a C.N. Scarf and i really will appeartied if u accepted me ^_^
Trying to say "apartheid" or something? sweatdrop talk2hand

Quote:
Gatorade: Medicine for alligators! Gator. Aid. blaugh Hahaha... ah... ha... -,-' *Laugh with me* Pyon! >w<
talk2hand talk2hand

Quote:
well i love afi i am good at drawingi have no idea what i am doing and i love to hang out and just be me. best part about me is i like every kind of person! i also watch bleach and naruto. in naruto sasuke is my fave person and in bleach i love ichigo kon rukia orihime karin yuzu and chad and that is it pm me any time!

Uh.... What just happened? sweatdrop

Quote:
elo! i want to join a guild, and i want to win 1,000,000 so... i thought this was a PERFECT opportunity. now let me tell u a bit about me... i'm strange, weird, sometimes retarded, moron or whatever u can think of! but .... i'm a official fun fan! that means: if ya wanna party, invite me, i looove to chat and chat randomly. random pms r MOST WELCOMED.. it also means, ACCEPT ME INTO YR GUILD!!!! i'll just be happier than ever . sooooo.. that's it!! katz

sweatdrop

Quote:
hi i think i should join because i am a loyal person who can do almost anything (except stomach brussels) lol i can help spread the word and help you to get nore coins i dont realy want to be realy rich i just want to make more friends thankyou for reading this

What do brussels have to do with anything, and did (s)he not notice the thing says that we don't read em?

Quote:
...blank...

Yeaaaahh..... Not quite.

Quote:
I'm doing this because i want to win the 1,000,000dollars because im not rich.Another reason is because i have no guild to join.

What the....? Who ever say anything about giving a million dollars?!!?! gonk gonk gonk  

Pailzor
Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:19 am

• I can't spell or articulate myself at all person
    ey can i join guild beacuase i just want half of gold that yo saying giveaway gold i want half gold i really need some gold and is it really thought tha yo giving out gold?? i want some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• I really loved this one for some odd reason
    I is po' ._.

• For some reason I don't think she means me
    I. Love. You. o_o

• What an artist. How could I decline?
    It is my destiny my fate my path leads me here on the road of life

• How do you respond to this?
    36 Dollars and 74 Cents

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 am
omg noob talk D;
heyys , i wuld lyk tuu jooin yurr guild , it sounds cool n wuld lyk tu supoort yu .

Quote:
    Should be a laugh.

:s

peanut butter fruit loops

Dapper Darling

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Quote:
Pailzor
Quote:
Pailzor
Quote:

quite frankly i dont care, cuz my friend got on my avi and signed me up for your stupid guild anyway! I dont like guilds, cuz they are stupid!!

Good for you. I really don't care either. It's your fault you got banned.

biggrin i dont care, guilds like yours are stupid, and the one's that my boyfriend are in are to! anyway, i wouldnt sign up for 1 expecally if they were held by a noob like you xp

Don't call someone who's read the rules a n00b. Especially when you can't even spell the word "n00b" in the mocking manner it's made the have. And it's not held by me, it's held by Peasant. I'm only a mod.
And yes, you've already said the guild is stupid. Repeating yourself is also stupid, as is flaming me and the guild for your lack of reading & following the rules.
And so you know, if you flame me again in your next reply, I won't be replying.

you wont be replying! O happy day!!

xd

Norayr
It's the only way I could think of replying to you without making an unnecessary post... I'm kinda sad because I haven't received this kind of PM yet, and I've banned quite a few people. I wonder what's up with that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:16 pm
Quote:
(I was told to go ahead and leave this blank...So I won't say anything else)

Quote:
blank

lol
    not quite blank

peanut butter fruit loops

Dapper Darling

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 am
Quote:
well i was banned for nothing by xyloid and just trying to get back in

Great /r/, or GREATEST /r/?

Nor-Man
rofl xd rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:18 pm
This one was damn funny. I just wish she continued.

Little background, she pretty much made a spam thread, claiming it was the new and improved "Welcome thread". Right. Like we need one o' those. StrawberryApple happened to post before I got the chance to lock it and edited her post to say "...locked x]", so little miss IK assumed that it was Apple that locked her topic.

She PMed Apple and started bitching. I told Apple to tell IK to PM me, since it was me that locked it and I was bored and wanted some fun.

Hilarity ensued:

`Tahirah
IK
`Tahirah
IK
Unlock it now or I'm reporting you and StrawBerryApple. Unless it was her since it was in her message. If it you tell me! K?

Tell me why I should unlock it?

Because if you don't you'll be banned and i started it so either you follow my rules or you'll be banned. FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't understand how guilds work, do you?

IK
`Tahirah
IK
`Tahirah
IK

Unlock it now or you are gonna be banned and I started it to write in it.So unlock it or you're banned.

And just who is going to ban me, hmm?

I'm not tellin' you but she's already helping so if you don't fix it you'll be banned.

Idle threats. Guilds are run differently, deary and a moderator of Gaia won't be able to get you very far.

And you still haven't told me why I should unlock your thread in a guild where I've been moderator for months.

Because deary I need to talk to ppl in that thing and if you don't unlock it. Unlock it now! IT'S MINE AND I REFUSE TO LET YOU TAKE IT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:37 pm
Oh, and this was Apple's exchange with her.

~~~~~

Alright. xD These are the pms we exchanged...

IK
StrawBerryApple
IK
StrawBerryApple
IK
Unlock scream Welcome *_* now!!!!
I didn't lock it.
A Guild Moderator did.

Well figure out how to unlock it Now!!!!!!!!!! I can't post anything and I started the Welcome *_*. How would a moderator lock from your post? Hmm. Unlock it now!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

I didn't lock it.
Post it in the FAQ thread in the guild, Tah should be able to help you.

You do it. They shouldn't lock it. Oh don't have your frend sware and maybe it won't be locked! Fix it!!!!! Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Then I ignored her for a bit....

IK
Unlock it now. I already reported you. If you don't fix it,I'll report you again and have you banned. Unless you want that,fix it. scream

IK
StrawBerryApple
IK
StrawBerryApple
IK
Unlock it now. I already reported you. If you don't fix it,I'll report you again and have you banned. Unless you want that,fix it. scream
If you want it fixed, pm `Tahirah

Why's it on your message then? I'll report you both if you don't fix it. Once your banned you can't be StrawBerryApple anymore. Boohoo!!!!!!! FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will you report me to?

Please, pm `Tahirah.

I really can't help you.

You can tell her. If it's not fixed by 2:30 you'll be banned.

Heh.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces