lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:41 am
!~Introduction~!

Hello everyone! My name is Ari Pippa, but you can call me Pippa or Ari if you'd like. I'm here today to talk to you about some very important business. Yes, thats right...Soquili.

You see, I have a few dreams for the perfect Soquili for my herd, lovely darlings that would make an exciting addition to the soquili family. Now, I know what you're thinking. Such nice soquili would be great, but are they as well designed and thought out as I think? Hmm...I dont know! ^_^ How about you guys tell me?  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:43 am
!~Ignore the man behind the curtain~!

Name: Ari Pippa

Likes: Horses, icecream, movies, games, books, being outside, drawing, writing, good memories, family, friends

Dislikes: Snakes, back dreams, feelings of doubt, panic attacks, war, bad memories, fighting, death

I've always liked horses my whole life, and at the age of 9-years-old, I was given my first pony. Her name was Cuddles, and she was a Dapple Grey Pony. At least, thats what her papers said. I always thought she was a fawn made into a horse.

Cuddles was a very stubborn mare, who absolutely hated being ridden. She never bucked me off, but she always liked running me under trees to force me to get off. When I got Cuddles, I was told she was pregnant and that she would have a baby in June, but on my birthday I went out to see her and I found not only her, but a small colt by her side. His name was Silver Prince, and I never will forget the first thing he did to me.

Bite me. He was a very bad tempered little thing, and I always thought of him as a demon. He was nice when he wanted to be, but usually he just wanted your apple or to take a bite out of your leg. We got rid of him finally, around the time I was 13. After that, Cuddles gave us another bundle of joy, Precious. I don't know how that mare could have had two babies that were so different. Precious was a doll, very easy going and nice, though she also had a thing for biting. ((Maybe they learned it from their mother?))

By then though, I was far too big for Cuddles, and my father decided to get me a full sized horse. Thats when Mr. Thunder joined my family. His last owner couldn't keep him, because they were having a hard time feeding all their horses. Mr. Thunder was a Leopard Spotted Appoloosa. I loved riding him, though I had a hard time getting onto his back. ((He liked to wait for you to be getting ready to mount, then he'd just casually start walking.))

Eventually though, we hit hard times and we had to get rid of Cuddles, Precious, and Mr. Thunder. Mother and Daughter went to a man who had a riding school, while Mr. Thunder went to a woman who had become scared to ride horses. She'd had an accident and had become fearful of them. Her husband and children finally talked her ito getting another horse for herself, and Mr. Thunder seemed to be the perfect match.  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:45 am
!~Updates~!

03/15/08-- It's a race against time! x3 Duel and Ari are off, each trying to lasso the same stallion!! Who will get the big boy, who will win this epic battle?! Who knows, but you could probably help tip the scales! ^_~
10/18/07-- seikueon and I are question together for Tomo. She has 300k and I have my half, 300k, for him. ^_^ Now all we need is to get a slot! <3
07/01/07-- I'm having a sale at a shop I work at to help get gold toward my soquili quests. Link in my sig for anyone who's like to help me. ^_^
06/15/07-- I got a familiar spot for Svayi! He'll be my first pet from Soquili, but I plan on getting many more. Next quest up is DaethGiver.
06/12/07-- Yay! I won part of a concept like contest, and so I had 100k donated to me by Iris! Thank you so much! heart
05/29/07-- Had my new Soquili quest Idea quoted. Should be around 600k, for the minor edits I'd like. Not sure yet about my plans for the fox. heart Still happy that I'm getting some more ideas as I go.
05/27/07-- Made the quest thread in the guild. Setting everything up now. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:46 am
!~Quests for Soquili~!
These are the Soquili I'll be questing for.

.:Edited Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse:
Owner: Lord_Pippa_Ari and seikueon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): flambouyant
Breed: Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): White face with red and black markings, a red jewl on his forehead, a primarily red body with gold and blakc markings, Yellow eyes, and a dragon egg and his feathers around it like a MLP mark almost. (See reference picture)
Reference Image(s): X X X X
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag Frame color: Gold and dark Grey
Tag Feather color: Gold and Dark grey
Hair/Clothing edits: Crown and feathers on his head, Hair tassle/strand on neck facing us.

: 0/600k:

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Anyone is Fine
Name of horse: DaethGiver
Owner: Lord_Pippa_Ari
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Isolated
Breed: ??? (Not sure what to say he would be)
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes would be a glowing white with no pupil, like a blank stare. His eye would also be surrounded by a patch of black fur. He'd have the long hair that many stallions have and it'd be black. His fur would be a bright, almost neon green, and his lower legs would be black as well. He'd have a pattern of plants and flowers on his back legs, as if to symbolize the irony of his predicument. He would have black/dirty fog coming from his hoofs, like the ground was disolving and dieing under him as he walked. (Not sure if that counts as an edit or not)
Reference Image(s): X|X
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Tag Frame color: Neon green
Tag Feather color: Black

: 0/500k:

.:Edited Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Doesn't matter
Name of horse: Loz
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Childish
Breed: FF Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pale peach skin with silver hair that is slicked back in a "pixie" cut....yes, you heard me say it. Pixie cut. He'd be wearing his leather outfit with his gun at his thigh and his taser on his left leg.
Reference Image(s): http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/NekoGirl200618/Finished_Loz_by_lishysan.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/NekoGirl200618/Loz_by_blackwing_dias.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/NekoGirl200618/7ac-loz-1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/NekoGirl200618/7ac-loz-3.jpg

Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color: Black and cyan
Tag Feather color: Cyan and silver/white
Hair/Clothing edits: See Reference pictures

: 0/700k:

Colorist wanted: Doesn't matter
Name of horse: Golden Personality (Goldie for short)
Owner: Lord_pippa_ari
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Push-over
Breed: Quarab
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her eyes are deep brown, and her hair is black. Goldie's coat is a dun color with black and white markings.
Reference Image(s): Here she is
Default accessory color(s)?: Golden Yellow
Tag Frame color: Tan and black
Tag Feather color: Black and Yellow

Colorist wanted: Anyone is fine
Name of horse: Valentine
Owner: Lord_pippa_ari
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loveable
Breed: Arabian
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark red eyes, with a Red Bay Rabicano coloring to his Leopard spotted coat.
Reference Image(s): Here He is
Default accessory color(s)?: Red and black
Tag Frame color: Red black
Tag Feather color: White and Red

Colorist wanted: Anyone is fine
Name of horse: Apple Prince
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loyal
Breed: Mustang Paint
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Apple is a brown and white Paint. He has ice blue eyes, with a brown and white mane and tail. I'd like Apple to have on paint, such as an Indian war pony might. Apple has a brown patch on his chest that comes up his neck to his face, though most of his face and around his eyes is white. Apple also has mostly white legs, though there is some brown near the top of his legs. He also has white ears that are tipped with brown.
Reference Image(s): Apple|War Paint|Red Leg paint| Face paints|Plush
Default accessory color(s)?: Red, brown, purple (like the natural purple you get from berries and the such)
Tag Frame color: Green like the grass
Tag Feather color: Red/Yellow/Orange combination

: 0/500k :

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:51 am
!~Quests for Familiars~!
The small additions that make it all come together

!~None yet~!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:51 am
!~Donators~!
The support of Every great Mission

Fallacy 70k eek heart
Nisshou Hakuyaiba 6k heart
Space!Romantic~ 5k heart
Iris_virus: 100k eek heart
Everyone who participates in this event has helped me toward my quest of getting my soquili. Thank you everyone! heart  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:54 am
!~Finished Quests~!

exclaim heart Familiar Quest for Svayi~!
.:Familiar:.
Name: Svayi
Breed: Fox
Reference image?: X
Accessory color?: Glowing Yellow
Tag colors?: Grey border
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Tagged

((Fox lines in example pic are Copyright to Fox Sushi))

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:56 am
!~Dreams that wont fade over Time~!
Ideas that I'm not sure If I'll make quests or not

.:Wind/Kalona (Or Angeni for RL commission) Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Abel Dimitri Rewanz
Owner: Lord_Pippa_Ari and Amirynth
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Fake
Breed: Cubi Soquili
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Abel has one green eye and one blue eye. He's got light tan/creamy-ish fur, with black speckles all over them and two wings on his back, as well as two on his head. They're the same color and are speckled as well, but have tips that are leather/batlike. Abel Would be wearing only the arm things in the last reference picture, the same green colors as well. Abel's hair is cut pretty short, as seen in the reference pictures, but I would like to have him with the long braid that he has in the last reference picture. I would like Abel to have Wings such as this, with Leather ending it instead of feathers. (Check reference pictures) He would only have one set on his back, and a much smaller set on his head, behind his ears.

Reference Image(s): Body Coloring reference|Spot Reference|Spot/Coloring Reference||Most Important Reference

Default accessory color(s)?: Blue and Green
Tag Frame color: Blue and Green
Tag Feather color: Black

: 0/4 mil :

.:Familiar:.
Name: Injection (Jec for short)
Breed: Cubi Fox
Reference image?: X|X|X|X
Accessory color?: Yellow and Black
Tag colors?:
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Placed on Abel's cert

: 0/25k :

The reason I might not try questing for Abel is because of the amount of gold he's worth. I have a hard enough time getting up to one cosplay quest of 700k, 4 mil is like a mountain of gold to me. Maybe if I ever get enough money for a RL commission, Abel will be born. Other then that though, I don't think this lovely boy will be brought into the Soquili world anytime soon...least not by me.

The reason Injection (named so by me, as he is just called Professor in the comic) wont be made a reality since he was ment to be with Abel. Without Abel, the lovely boy doesn't have a place in soquili either.  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100