Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
RP // R:2 Community Forum (Boards) Post Now! <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R:2 or R:1?
  R:2
  R:1
View Results

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:38 pm
User Image

This is the Community Forums for the R:2//3.0 roleplay ONLY.

Welcome users of The World, this is the Community Forums, also known as the Boards.

[Okay, I'll explain all of it in the rules. XD; It'll be a little confusing]

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 am
Rules;

[All brakets ([]) indicate me, Shuyu, talking to you, not The World.]

You must read the rules of the CF before posting. Parentheses give examples.

- Always create your topic in the correct subforum. (Community Forum>Outside World)
- No pointless topics, you must suspect them to "live" for 3 days or more.
- It's always good to use proper grammar, and fix your spelling errors.
- [You may create random people to reply to posts, which might get you to add in another profile or two! <3]
- Admins have the right to delete any unnecessary topics.
- [If you have problems or questions PM me.]

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:25 pm
Subforums; Where does my topic go?

These are the subforums;

· Community Forum>Outside World · (Anything that has to do with the outside world, such as sports, videogames, or hobbies).

· Community Forums>The World · (Post anything that has to do with The World, like "What is your class? Why do you like it?")

· Community Forums>Help and Assistance · (Any glitches, bugs, assistance on leveling?)

Other subforums may be added.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:34 pm
Topics;

[Links give the page the topic it's on. I'll add in the links for any new topics you guys post.]

· Community Forum> Outside World ·

- I'm pregnant!

· Community Forums>The World ·

-Coma victims?
- Level 70!!

· Community Forums>Help and Assistance ·

- Glitching..

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:35 pm
How to Post/Reply

Example;

Community Forum>The World [Underline]
Author: Kaisu [Bold]
Subject: I love The World! [Bold]

I just love The World! I play it everyday after school! I always try to level up 3 levels before bed..I leveled 7 levels yesterday! Now level 53!!

Replying Example;

Kaisu
[Quote!]Community Forum>The World
Subject: I love The World!

I just love The World! I play it everyday after school! I always try to level up 3 levels before bed..I leveled 7 levels yesterday! Now level 53!!

RE:[RE:!] I love The World!
Author: Poe Poe
You really are a TW addict! Too bad I could probably beat you in the arena!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:46 pm
Community Forum>Outside World
Author: Yatsume
Subject: I'm pregnant!

I'm pregnant! I think it's gonna be a boy, but I dunno. LOL. I hope.

Any ideas what I should name him/her? I'm so excited!!

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:53 pm
Community Forum>The World
Author: Ramune
Subject: Coma victims?

Anybody know any coma vicitms..? The ones that have fallen into comas while playing this game? I'm scared my little sister will fall into a coma, she's always playing, and I have almost no time to get on... I wanna know how it happens...

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:56 pm
Author: Fran Ugasaki
Subject: Level 70!!

Finally! I can equip a ton of my items! I wanna paricipate in the arena now I can actually beat tons of people. All those people that enter are low levels, I can easily kill them. LOL. It's so fun, especially the people I see that I've PK'd!! Haha.

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:04 pm
Community Forum>Game Assistance
Author: Sangaria
Subject: Glitching..

Either I was drunk or my character turned all black, and my HP doubled. A nightmare? I dunno.

Did this happen to anybody else?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:29 pm
Ramune

Anybody know any coma vicitms..? The ones that have fallen into comas while playing this game? I'm scared my little sister will fall into a coma, she's always playing, and I have almost no time to get on... I wanna know how it happens...

RE:[RE:!] Coma Victims
Author: Blu31

Its nice that your worried about your sister, but really most of its just hype. Although you might want to try to get your sister to cut back on the games, to much of a good thing is bad for you. :/

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 pm
x-Rorein
Ramune

Its nice that your worried about your sister, but really most of its just hype. Although you might want to try to get your sister to cut back on the games, to much of a good thing is bad for you. :/

RE: RE: RE: Coma Victims

I tried to tell her that but she wouldn't believe me. It's like she's a totally different person now. She doesn't listen to anybody anymore, and she's like 10 years old!!! I don't know what to do. )-:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Sauce-Kay
x-Rorein
Ramune

I tried to tell her that but she wouldn't believe me. It's like she's a totally different person now. She doesn't listen to anybody anymore, and she's like 10 years old!!! I don't know what to do. )-:

RE: RE: RE: RE: Coma Victims
Author: ShadowBee

Well I usually tell my 11 year old brother that it is dangerous to go online but refuses to listen to me...like your sister my brother won't listen either.  

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 pm
xxShadowBeexx
Sauce-Kay
x-Rorein
Ramune

Well I usually tell my 11 year old brother that it is dangerous to go online but refuses to listen to me...like your sister my brother won't listen either.

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Coma Victims

Isn't he a bit young to play The World?
So it's not only me. Maybe the game has overrun their minds or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:09 pm
Sauce-Kay
xxShadowBeexx
Sauce-Kay
x-Rorein
Ramune

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: Coma Victims
Author: Orly[Bold]
It's not that. Us younger kids in age box 7-12 are getting messeges from a level 90 charecter named Oracle. He tells us not to listen to you, you guys are trying to do what adults do, interfre. Some of the kids are foolish enough to listen.

sadi s t o i d

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:01 pm
-orly- dream scape
Sauce-Kay
xxShadowBeexx
Sauce-Kay
x-Rorein
Ramune

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: Coma Victims
Author: Orly

It's not that. Us younger kids in age box 7-12 are getting messeges from a level 90 charecter named Oracle. He tells us not to listen to you, you guys are trying to do what adults do, interfre. Some of the kids are foolish enough to listen.

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Coma Victims
Author:
Ramune

Really?! I better tell my sister that. I doubt she'll believe me though!

LOL that sounds creepy though. Do you know anymore about this Oracle guy?  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff