Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Multimedia
PS, Nintendo, X-box, or Computer? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite
  PlayStation
  Nintendo
  X-Box
  Computer
  Other(Sega, Atari, so on)
View Results

Art Payment

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:57 pm
As the title says what is your favorite thing to play games on.
No fan boy/girl attacks please.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:47 am
Well lets see, nothing by Sony as they've screwed Europe (PS3 is double the price and half the power over here), any X-Box games I want came out on PC, as for Nintendo, I would pick them, but they notoriously show little love to Europe...

So gimme Sega any day, the love Europe, even going so far as to localise terms like 'mom' to 'mum' and giving us the original Japanese OST instead of the American one (and in some cases Japanese title; Jet Set Radio as opposed to the American Jet Grind Radio). Also they never screwed us in terms of hardware prices and support unlike the other 3 companies (for example it was possible to order replacement parts for things like the master system and game gear right up until Sega stopped manufacturing hardware.) As well as that they made all the technical innovations we take for granted today (such as online console play, downloadable content, even 1st party multi-region support).  

Rellik San
Captain

Kobalt93

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:27 pm
Computers own! biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:27 pm
Playstation was my first ever console (is that the word?) and i have the Ps2 but the 3 one is way to dear. Im gonna get a 360 when they drop in price. But i'd still have to say playstation, even if it loads for too long and freezes all the time, still rocks. heart  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:33 am
My good old gamecube and the xbox. We have the crappy game systems. emo  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:59 am
I was a big nintendo fan until the 64, I hate that thing and the GC wasn't any better.
I love my Snes, I love my X-Box and my PS-2 with PS-1 games.
I plan on getting the 360 soon and the PS3 as soon as some good games come out for it.

I like some computer games too, like the Fallout and Blizzard games.  

Art Payment

Pyre Dancer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:45 pm
hmm.... i would say playstation 2 has all the good games but x-box has graphics(wich i find very important) and GC is a mix of the two (discounting super smash bros melee, best game ever)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:47 pm
Fire .Dancer
hmm.... i would say playstation 2 has all the good games but x-box has graphics(wich i find very important) and GC is a mix of the two (discounting super smash bros melee, best game ever)

You say Xbox has the best graphics when the GC has the highest graphics card[Correct me if I'm wrong] And Melee is not the best game ever. Plain and simple. Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time will stay on top.
And as for systems go I enjoy the Wii.
I play it regularly.
But I still love my PS2 and my GC.
But I want a PS3 for FFX111 and Resident Evil 5  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:45 am
DaisukeOrDark
Fire .Dancer

You say Xbox has the best graphics when the GC has the highest graphics card[Correct me if I'm wrong] And Melee is not the best game ever. Plain and simple. Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time will stay on top.
I play it regularly.

Resident Evil 5 is gonna be a multi platform release, didn't you hear? Capcom are refusing to develop exclusives for PS3 cos its too expensive. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:55 pm
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Fire .Dancer

I play it regularly.

Resident Evil 5 is gonna be a multi platform release, didn't you hear? Capcom are refusing to develop exclusives for PS3 cos its too expensive. smile

Yes but it is not going to be for the we. But Umbrella cronicles will!  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:58 am
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Fire .Dancer

I play it regularly.

No but resi 5 will be on the infinatly cheaper 360 and the PC. To be honest, you know what the one reason most people want a PS3 for is?

Little Big Planet, a kiddy adventure/platform game. I'm serious, most people don't care about mgs4 and the like. The PS3's only exclusives will come direct from Sony owned companies, mark my words, so unless Wipeout is worth paying $700 for, I wouldn't advise getting one yet, especially not when you consider that blue ray isn't even the market leader in the format war (neither is HD-DVD tbh its still regular DVD not many people are making the upgrade as the players are too expensive as is the HDTV set required).

Add to that the poor support for PS3, as it has had huge hardware failures on some people, a PS3 won't be worth getting for at least a year, maybe 2 until the thing actually has exclusive titles worth getting. PS3 really does smack of the Sega Saturn (difficult to program for, limited 3rd party support, overly complex structure, over priced, relying on games that aren't due for another year to sell it). And that was the beginning of the end for Sega, given also Sony's games division has been making steady losses of close to 75billion yen a year, I wouldn't be surprised to see the plug pulled on it in 3 years, especially with the PC re-emerging as a viable gaming platform swiping the title of most powerful format away from the PS3.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:36 pm
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Fire .Dancer

I play it regularly.

No but resi 5 will be on the infinatly cheaper 360 and the PC. To be honest, you know what the one reason most people want a PS3 for is?

Little Big Planet, a kiddy adventure/platform game. I'm serious, most people don't care about mgs4 and the like. The PS3's only exclusives will come direct from Sony owned companies, mark my words, so unless Wipeout is worth paying $700 for, I wouldn't advise getting one yet, especially not when you consider that blue ray isn't even the market leader in the format war (neither is HD-DVD tbh its still regular DVD not many people are making the upgrade as the players are too expensive as is the HDTV set required).

Add to that the poor support for PS3, as it has had huge hardware failures on some people, a PS3 won't be worth getting for at least a year, maybe 2 until the thing actually has exclusive titles worth getting. PS3 really does smack of the Sega Saturn (difficult to program for, limited 3rd party support, overly complex structure, over priced, relying on games that aren't due for another year to sell it). And that was the beginning of the end for Sega, given also Sony's games division has been making steady losses of close to 75billion yen a year, I wouldn't be surprised to see the plug pulled on it in 3 years, especially with the PC re-emerging as a viable gaming platform swiping the title of most powerful format away from the PS3.

I'm prolly gonna get all three anyway
. Just need a new job  

DaisukeOrDark

Ix-Ylva-xI

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:38 pm
I heart my PS2.
I do like the N64 just for Legend of Zelda: OT
And the Wii is fun to play and my friends and I always get a lot of laughs and while playing Wii Sports. xd
I wanna get the PS3 and 360, but it costs too much for me at the moment. emo

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:52 pm
Sorry Heart
I heart my PS2.
I do like the N64 just for Legend of Zelda: OT
And the Wii is fun to play and my friends and I always get a lot of laughs and while playing Wii Sports. xd
I wanna get the PS3 and 360, but it costs too much for me at the moment. emo
Why do you want a PS3, its way to expensive and has no decent exclusives, or is little big planet worth paying $700+ to play?  

Rellik San
Captain

CaffinatedInsanity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:51 am
Multimedia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items