Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Tonya wants to get down to 115 before Germany! x_x;; Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiye :3
  hello!
  goodbye x[
View Results

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:15 pm
Hey, I'm new to this guild :]

I'm Tonya and I'm 20 years old, currently attending East Carolina University (and though I have found love here, I haven't found much of anything else). I'm majoring (at the moment) in German and minoring (at the moment) in World History, though I'm still technically undecided. When I'm out of school, I plan to probably have many many temp. jobs until my online clothing business picks up off the ground and I will (someday in the future) open my own tea and coffee shop.

My Stats:
Age ~ 20
Birthday ~ 27. January 2007
Heighest Weight ~ 160lbs
Lowest Weight ~ 120lbs
1st Goal Weight ~ 115lbs
Lowest (Possible) Goal Weight ~ 105-110lbs

Other random ditties:
I'm a dual citizen of the US and Switzerland, so yes I speak both English and German fluently :] I would love to one day learn Japanese and/or Korean, but that's a long ways off since time is (sadly) scarce ^^;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:22 pm
15. May 2007

Intake:

Lunch (late start today on account of a massive hangover):
Steamed White Rice + Kimchee = 220cal
1 Brownie >>;; = 110cal
1 piece Hello Kitty candy = 70cal

Dinner:
Cheese Sandwich: 242cal

Total:

Yes yes I know it's a little low, 800cal being the absolute lowest "healthy" caloric intake. . . but I can't really help it gonk I eat when I'm hungry, which is not very often, and my boyfriend and I are low on money, so we're currently trying to make our groceries stretch.. which sucks, but that's life.

My normal caloric intake per day ranges anywhere between 400 and 1,200.

I'm going to ~try~ and at least do the Light & Easy YBB DVD a bit later, but I'm recovering from jet-lag and my body's hardly had energy in the past few days. If I can't do YBB, I'll at least do about half and hour of DDR.

heart

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:43 pm
16. May 2007

Intake:

Lunch (yet another late start):
Fried Rice + White Sauce = ~400cal

Snack:
Sugar Free Fudgesickle = 40cal

Loads of RX Stress Relief Tea = ~200cal

Total:
640cal

~*~

I'm soooo so nervous today. I'm filling out my first actual resume u_u;; RAR!

Tonya needs a job crying

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:03 pm
You should eat more. If you don't eat enough, not only is it unhealthy but your body goes into starvation mode and hangs on to all the fat it can. confused  

__penguin__
Captain

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:09 pm
I'm perfectly aware of it and I discussed it in my second post :3 There's a reason why the calorie intake is so low. Most of the time it's because my boyfriend and I are seriously low on money and need to make things stretch, and also because I'm rarely hungry. Sometimes I'll force myself to eat just for the sake of not eating so little, but a lot of the time I don't even think about it, and then it's already passed 7pm, and I never eat after 7pm.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:05 pm
17. May 2007

Intake:

Ramen = 380cal
Kimchee = 15cal
Fudgesickle = 40cal
Orange Mango juice = 112cal
coffee = 5cal (that really actually surprises me some, I thought it would be more)
wine = 70cal

Exercise:
40 minutes cardio + some yoga = -251

Total:
371cal

Until I became a nut about counting calories, I had never noticed how little my daily count was.. I'm sure it used to be tons higher because, though poor whilst growing up, between my parents' and grandparents' houses, food was basically at my disposal, so I ate whenever and whatever I felt like.. but now that my rent (at this retarded apt. complex in NC) was hiked (it's now $640/mo.) and gas has been hiked again... food's just kind of on the low side. It sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it, and I'd rather starve for a while than eat fast food all day every day neutral That stuff adds up too, you know? Anyway, I'm going home this weekend and I asked my mom to take me grocery shopping for little things like more ramen, mac and cheese, snack bars, bottled water (the water here is really unclean) things like that that'll stretch and will keep for a fair amount of time.. of course, she said yes (now that my family's living more comfortably.. between both my mom and dad, they have going on 6 jobs. Yeah. Woohoo America.)..

So yes.. living off of nothing but cheese, crackers, water, and random snacks for a couple of months (hopefully that's all), so like I said, please don't flip out at me sweatdrop It's not my choice, just my lot in (current) life.

heart

p.s. in the middle of reading "A Nameless Witch" by A. Lee Martinez. It's pretty good :3 I'm going to see if my mom will buy me Madame Bovary. I'm really itching to reeeead some new stuff x333

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:18 pm
18. May 2007

Intake:

Breakfast:
Special K Cereal + Milk = 240cal

Lunch:
Was asleep from 10:30 until 2pm >>;; So nothing.

Dinner:
Rice + Kimchee = 220cal
Orange Juice = 70cal

Total:
530cal

No exercise.

God I need a job so bad u_u;;

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:58 pm
19. May 2007

Intake:

Lunch (I really do hate getting up early and having to rush and not being able to eat breakfast):
#1 from Wendy's + bottled water = 840cal

Dinner:
Special K cereal + skim milk = 240

Exercise:
Yoga - 40 minutes = -250cal

Total:
830cal

Much better than usual, but I still feel like a pig since I ate at Wendy's u_u;; It was beckoning me!! crying

Anyway, the calories in the food are outrageous, but the amount of fat is astonishing. There were only, out of my whole meal, apparently 4g of fat, and 180 calories from fat.

Weird.

I think they're hiding something, because the food tastes the same as it always has. Oh well, they have however replaced a lot of the mayonaise with mustard.... hmm..

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:03 am
26. May 2007

I've been away for a while and I haven't exactly felt like being on the net too much (applying for jobs via the net = tiring as crud)..

But I'm back :3 So yay.

Intake:

Breakfast: 1 pumpkin muffin = 150cal

Lunch / Dinner = Hibachi Chicken Bowl + White Sauce = ~400cal

Snacks = 10 Ritz Crackers = 140cal
1 Pear = 96

Exercise = none (I really need to get back on track..)

Total: 796

Yum @ Pumpkiiinnnnnsss... heart

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:30 am
30. May 2007

I've been doing pretty well, lately. I've been trying to keep my caloric intake around 900-1,000 per day. I still feel guilty when I feel like I've eaten too much, not because it makes me feel like a porker, but because of the money situation and I know we have to make it last a long time.

Anyway! I've also been trying to exercise more x3 Yeah, I know. I haven't exercised for about 3 weeks, so getting back into the swing of things has been hard. I feel like an old woman, my joints are killing me! I feel so weak!! gonk But yeah, I've exercised twice so far this week, which is better than nothing, but definitely not what I planned. I didn't expect it to be this bad! gonk But I totally need to exercise today! Whether I feel like it or not!

dramallama

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:25 pm
31. May 2007

FAIL.

So I ate a pear for breakfast, snacked on an orange for lunch (+ramen.. u_u;;..), and then ate something real yummy (rice, chicken, potatoes, and carrots) for dinner.. and then ate ice cream and 1/3 a bag of ritz crackers u_u;;

I snack way too much.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:57 pm
3. June 2007

I've been . . . okay, I've been misbehaving!

I had half of a (huge) brownie and milk for breakfast and then nothing else until around 8pm because my friend invited me to eat at Hibachi with her tonight and the hibachi chicken bowl (what I always get, I'm addicted) has like 9498597453983945876347856387465 calories in it... and it's really filling and I hate not finishing it... so I have a nasty habit of starving myself all day until I eat Hibachi >>;;

Anyway, exercise: running for an hour. sit ups, push ups, leg darts.

heart

StilettoReject

-Linnie Chan-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:40 pm
Wow!
You're doing pretty good!

Only 11lbs more to go!
You can do it!

-crowd goes wild-
:3 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:18 am
Thank you =^.^=
You're doing really well, too!!!

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:21 am
5. June 2007

I'm finding it hard to start in the morning. I seriously get panic attacks when I walk into the kitchen. I know I'm hungry, my brain keeps telling me to eat... but I know that if I eat that english muffin or that cereal, then I'll want something else after that and something else after that and so on and so forth.

I also gained 2lbs back, so I'm freaking out about that. I don't want to keep this plateau going, and I know not eating won't help me... but I'm scared, you know? It's hard u_u;;

Anyway, I think I will force feed myself something.. just because taking vitamins and drinking coffee on an empty stomach is really making me feel like I'm going to barf.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff