Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime and Video Games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Basicaly we all know they mostly go hand and hand but what i wana discuss is either animes based on video games, video games based on anime or video games with anime like graphics  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:59 pm
A video game series i would like to mention is the:

Suikoden series realy good RPGs and good anime grapics

Also another good RPG is Thosand Arms its old school PS1 2D and it has a dateing sim element in it that is kinda fun.  

AnimPsm

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Da Capo
Happiness!
Meine Liebe
Green Green

I like when they turn dating sims into anime as you can probablly tell.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:11 pm
Thats cool i'v been looking for more video games with dateing sims in them but i only know of Thosands Arms thats it  

AnimPsm

palindrome88

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:03 am
AnimPsm

Also another good RPG is Thosand Arms its old school PS1 2D and it has a dateing sim element in it that is kinda fun.

Eh? There's an anime for Suikoden? I've only read the manga based on III....I want an anime based on V. That game was soooo good. heart

And now apparently Tales of Symphonia is being made into an anime; this is awesome. I'd love to see more of the Tales of series become anime (especially Tales of the Abyss....loved it so much.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:55 am
palindrome88
AnimPsm

Eh? There's an anime for Suikoden? I've only read the manga based on III....I want an anime based on V. That game was soooo good. heart

And now apparently Tales of Symphonia is being made into an anime; this is awesome. I'd love to see more of the Tales of series become anime (especially Tales of the Abyss....loved it so much.)

No matter how many come out in the series Suikoden the original was the best i knew about the manga on three

as for the Tales series a freind of mine got me Tales of the Abyss for my b-day and honestly it seems kinda repatishish to me an anime series on Abyss not so sure about an anime movie that would have its possibelities  

AnimPsm

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:03 pm
I just got the second Eureka Seven game 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:30 am
there's an eureka seven game? i personally want naruto clash of ninja 4  

Candyman Zero

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:32 am
Yeah theirs Two Eureka Seven Games the first one hit the states early this year the second one hit late april early may i'v beaten both of then i'm just working on unlocking everything in the second one now.

I only have a PS2 so i cant comment on the Naruto games for the Nintendo consoles but Naruto Ultimate Ninja was a pretty good game i hated the Usamaki Chronicals though it bit for me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:45 pm
I think video games are based off of anime.  

Enjoi Key

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:52 pm
HOKAGE-KEY

It's actually the reverse most of the time unless the anime becomes extremely popular.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:53 pm
Wyrn
HOKAGE-KEY

It's actually the reverse most of the time unless the anime becomes extremely popular.

Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Eureka Seven were animes that are good enough to be turned into games
While Suikoden, Orphan, Finaly Fantasy, and Wild Arms were all games that were turned into animes  

AnimPsm

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:28 pm
AnimPsm
Wyrn
HOKAGE-KEY

Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Eureka Seven were animes that are good enough to be turned into games
While Suikoden, Orphan, Finaly Fantasy, and Wild Arms were all games that were turned into animes

You mention very popular anime. All your post does is prove I'm right.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:02 pm
Wyrn
AnimPsm
Wyrn
HOKAGE-KEY

You mention very popular anime. All your post does is prove I'm right.

I was proveing your point along with how games turn into animes i wasnt disproveing your point i was adding to it  

AnimPsm

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:18 pm
will kingdom hearts turn into an anime? i've heard rumors that it will be a movie.....  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff