Good Charlotte
Hanson
Paramore
The Used
Trust Company
New Found Glory

any? they all rock n.n  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:32 pm
*cheers for 10 Years, Box Car Racer, Good Charlotte, The Used and New Found Glory* I like those ones. The other month, I went to see the Taste of Chaos and I saw The Used. They were amazing. We all promised Bert that we would see them again the next time they came back. And I sang really loud to all their songs. And they played my favorite song, I Caught Fire. *getting off-topic* And after the show was over, I met wiL from Aiden. He's short. And very mousey. And it looked like he was trying to get away.  

Tari_Dragonblade

2,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

P U R P L E-xx

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:35 pm
Tari_Dragonblade
*cheers for 10 Years, Box Car Racer, Good Charlotte, The Used and New Found Glory* I like those ones. The other month, I went to see the Taste of Chaos and I saw The Used. They were amazing. We all promised Bert that we would see them again the next time they came back. And I sang really loud to all their songs. And they played my favorite song, I Caught Fire. *getting off-topic* And after the show was over, I met wiL from Aiden. He's short. And very mousey. And it looked like he was trying to get away.
thats my favorite song too!! =O woah! omg! do u know if the singer from box car racer is the same guy from blink 182?( and the guy that was in blink 182 is now in angels and airwaves)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:58 pm
Yeah it is. It's that guy who I can't remember. *takes out Blink 182 Greatest Hits cd* His name is Tom Delong. He has visions. From God 3nodding And mind if I give you a suggestion? You should listen to the song A Day Late by Anberlin. It's pretty good. And the song Winterborn by The Crüxshadows. I don't know if you'd like them or not, because they're kinda slow, but they sound really good to me. And listen to the band Deathstars. >w<  

Tari_Dragonblade

2,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:09 am
Good Charlotte? Listen to some good music!! Most of those bands suck musically wise!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:03 pm
I'm down for Good Charlotte! WEWT!

Joel is a talented singer, but he could use some lessons.

*rolls eyes since Eevee has taken four years worth of lessons.*  

Zontanema

yummy yummy poptarts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:26 am
bump lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:27 pm
I've heard of Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, The Used and Paramore.
Yeah, they're pretty good xd

SapphireSara2
Captain

The Loner Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:34 am
le flo
10 Years
Box Car Racer
Family Force 5
Good Charlotte
Hanson
Paramore
The Used
Trust Company
New Found Glory

any? they all rock n.n
I've heard of Family Force 5, Good Charlotte, Hanson, The Used, and New Found Glory.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:16 pm
I listened to Hanson and Box Car Racer and they're pretty good xd

SapphireSara2
Captain

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:30 pm
Tari_Dragonblade
Yeah it is. It's that guy who I can't remember. *takes out Blink 182 Greatest Hits cd* His name is Tom Delong. He has visions. From God 3nodding And mind if I give you a suggestion? You should listen to the song A Day Late by Anberlin. It's pretty good. And the song Winterborn by The Crüxshadows. I don't know if you'd like them or not, because they're kinda slow, but they sound really good to me. And listen to the band Deathstars. >w<
No wonder I recognized his voice! I was like I know who this is but idk who :XP:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm
I love Box Car Racer and New Found Glory  

ButtBurgers 2k15

Hikari Miharu

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:56 pm
Wow, I don't think I've met anyone else on Gaia who's heard of Family Force 5. I saw them live before I knew who they were and before they were sort of big. And all for five lowly dollars. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:04 pm

10 Years is okay.
Box Car Racer is pretty good.
Never heard of Family Force 5.
Good Charlotte is good.
Hanson sucks.
Paramore is amazing.
The Used is my favorite band.
Never heard of Trust Company.
New Found Glory is good.

Zachary Plagues

l a w l n u d i t y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 pm
i've heard of good charlotte, hanson, paramore, the used, and new found glory, but none of the others.
i don't really like them. neutral  
Music

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces