Great Memories from Previous ST Guild Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:00 pm
Since we lost all the threads and posts from the old Star Trek Guild, post some of the great memories (funny, happy, aggravating even) from the old guild.

One thing that came to mind: The "Tomba, his arms wide open" thread that went horribly wrong. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:10 pm
The most annoying thing I remember was waking up one day and finding my Star Trek Guild GONE! scream It was replaced by a Muslim Extremism Guild. It was horribly annoying.  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

kyle stabell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:41 pm
Matiko-san
The most annoying thing I remember was waking up one day and finding my Star Trek Guild GONE! scream It was replaced by a Muslim Extremism Guild. It was horribly annoying.
this was my reaction..... eek stare neutral mad evil scream evil mad sad cry crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:33 pm
Lindira
Since we lost all the threads and posts from the old Star Trek Guild, post some of the great memories (funny, happy, aggravating even) from the old guild.

One thing that came to mind: The "Tomba, his arms wide open" thread that went horribly wrong. xd

Clinton, when his pants fell.

Bush, grew a Brain?

Kerry, makes a Decision!

Eric S., Grows a sense of Humor!!! xd  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:16 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Clinton, when his pants fell.

Bush, grew a Brain?

Kerry, makes a Decision!

Eric S., Grows a sense of Humor!!! xd

My translation, in smileys:
redface .
eek ?
eek eek !
eek xp !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:57 pm
kyle stabell
Matiko-san
this was my reaction..... eek stare neutral mad evil scream evil mad sad cry crying

Perfect translation!  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:00 pm
wasnt that the guild with the us.s. gaia?

i was data lore..... sniffle...... i had prestige..... and a holo emitter  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:13 am
Matiko-san
I had the same thing with my hangout...

Erm, I joined only a day ago, but will you promiss never to change this one (whoever is responsible).

Sannie P

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:55 am
Sannie P
Matiko-san

Erm, I joined only a day ago, but will you promiss never to change this one (whoever is responsible).
Promise, we all pitched in, and Lindira is a bit more responsible. We talk to her, so she doesn't have the same Excuse as ealen did.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:58 am
Takai_desu_yo
Sannie P

Promise, we all pitched in, and Lindira is a bit more responsible. We talk to her, so she doesn't have the same Excuse as ealen did.

Not to mention we've all given quite a bit of gold, which means we've as much right to this guild as she does. Ealen thought that because he paid for the old guild in full, he could avoid the people and treat us all like crap, and then deleted our guild. HOW UNFAIR! *grabs his Staff of Angels* MOB SCENE! MOB SCENE! MOB SCENE! RAISE YOUR TORCHES, PITCHFORKS, AND STAFF OF ANGELS! scream eek xp whee sweatdrop stare  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:44 am
Matiko, you just made me notice something. How evil can someone look, if their Avatar can't look angry? They need to implement a function where we can alter Facial Expressions along with our Stance. I need to be able to look angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:08 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Matiko, you just made me notice something. How evil can someone look, if their Avatar can't look angry? They need to implement a function where we can alter Facial Expressions along with our Stance. I need to be able to look angry.

Would be nice, wouldn't?  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:03 pm
Well, Ealen didn't pay for it in full, actually. Almost full, but not quite. I paid 3k. Which he gave back along with 10k, so we could start up this guild, I guess. *shrugs*

At any rate, this guild will be here till pigs fly and then some. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:08 pm
Lindira
Well, Ealen didn't pay for it in full, actually. Almost full, but not quite. I paid 3k. Which he gave back along with 10k, so we could start up this guild, I guess. *shrugs*

At any rate, this guild will be here till pigs fly and then some. wink

Well, either way, he felt the guild belonged to him alone.  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:31 am
Lindira

*laughs* Okay, that was funny... *chuckles*

I believe I also had a Starfleet Acadamy thread... but meh, no great loss. I never went there anyway.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff