Reply Advice & Academic Studies
What are the best ways to get gold. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inulover4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:25 pm
Hey. I need some advice on how to get gold. I know that you can play games and go to dail chance and stuff, but is there anything else? Please, I am not trying to be a pain, but answer this. There are also some hidden words on the page, so highlight.

I am so sorry if this is offensive, but I'm desperate. Share your secrets and, maybe, cheat codes?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:55 pm

You could try bumping with your mule and main at a bumping service: You get paid and make gold from bumping.
Also, you can post in the guild and forums without having to wait so yeah...
But there's no such thing as cheat codes...

SapphireSara2
Captain

inulover4

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:48 am
1. I don't have a mule.
2. I didn't think there would be cheats. But someone made a free gold generator.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:31 pm
This is my new account, people. I hope you like it!  

Kyokuzu-Okami

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:14 pm
inulover4
1. I don't have a mule.
2. I didn't think there would be cheats. But someone made a free gold generator.
Yeah, that would be cheating and you would get banned for using one of those

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:59 pm
Really? No, I'm serious, I didn't know. Oh, and this is my new account!  

Kyokuzu-Okami

Tari_Dragonblade

2,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:16 pm
Kyokuzu-Okami
Really? No, I'm serious, I didn't know. Oh, and this is my new account!
I think we all get that this is your new account. . . but incase we didn't, you said it twice. Anyway, the best way I know to earn gold is jigsaw because you earn like 200g for the first puzzle and 100-200g on quite a few puzzles after that. I could probably make around 1.5k everyday if I keep playing until it gets under 90g.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:34 pm
HAKE INTO SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT!

Nah, just post in the forums. The easiest why for me to make gold anyways.  

kie480

calypso-maru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:48 pm
You could also buy and sell stuff...

I love playing the slots...so what I do, I buy 200 worth of tokens )1g/token right?), and find myself a lucky machine (using tokens i get from daily chance)..then if in your 200, you get 200 tickets, you get a 100% profit buy selling the tickets at 2g each...

that's what I do..or else, i pick up thrash in towns (that are virtually abandoned) and sell them...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:56 pm
I suggest working the marketplace.

Simply put, buy items in the marketplace at low prices and sell them right away for higher prices. You make a small profit on your investment and repeat this process until you have as much gold as you need.  

Pastafarian King

THIS ACCOUNT IS BYE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:03 pm
You can do some puzzles, they don't cost gold or anything but you get about30-600gold, depends what puzzle you do..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:14 am
Or.. you can try begging ur friends..hardly works though  

rainbow_seeker141

AlwaysHiei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:07 pm
Well, you could post an entry on your journal daily, not much gold, but it could help. Commenting profiles a bunch, daily chances, if you do the highest level on puzzles, you can get from 600-800 (And you don't have to do it all at the same time-- you can save and come back) Posting in guilds/forums, too. And if you do get a mule, get gold on there too, and trade it to your normal account.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:01 pm
The marketplace is your friend if you use it properly. Also mule accounts can be easily set up, at one point in my gaia life i was making like 6-7k a day through 2 computers and many different web browsers. It was sad as I went too far but hey the gold was good. I don't use mules vert often now though. Em...just bump like mad in bumping threads.em....but yeh the market place is a good way to make money.  

Drum_Master_D

PlatinumChild

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm

Hm... ways to earn gold:

°Post in the Forums
°Vote in the polls in the forums
°Comment profiles
°Play Jigsaw
°Play slots. Even if you don't want the tickets/tokens, other people do, and they're willing to buy from other users ^^
°Go into the towns, shake trees/rocks/bushes. Gold falls out. Gaia is the only place where money actually grows on trees xD
°Make banners/art/apply for a bump service. People will buy art for gold, and will even pay you to bump their threads ^^

Personally, I go for the art thing, especially auctions. It allows me to be lazy, until the day the auction ends, anyway O.o

--`--`--`Call me ShanShan ^^`--`--`

Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces