Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
YouTube Trouble (read first entry.. to understand!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icekat3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:33 am
I wanted to start a new topic on that "NO ANIME" YouTube thing. Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Shaman King, AND Tokyo Mew Mew are some of my favorites, including all of the different types of DiGi Charat. Guess what? DiGi Charat is already going down, also with a number of accounts. Panyo Panyo DiGi Charat Episode 48 already went down, then a lot more. I could barely find Panyo Panyo Opening (though it was there, it was blocked by about a thousand useless results- jelly beans, coke, etc.)! Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon are sky-high safe, that's more sure. But Cardcaptor Sakura and Shaman King are just a little string being cut down! I hope they make it a larger string. Plus, they took away mre than 50 anime movies so far from my friends equally added together!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:11 pm
I was really hoping they'd remove the animes at a much later date....I'm okay with Naruto and Bleach being removed but with the other animes as well,...I feel bad.....I still have lots of animes that I wish to watch because it isn't shown here...  

Karafer

dfakdf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 pm
Yes YouTube has taken out most of their anime but there are other sites that show anime for free as well. My new favorite site is www.guba.com but there is also www.dailymotion.com, www.tv-links.co.uk , and www.veoh.com. All of these sites I have found anime on. Enjoy^_^

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:05 pm
i just bittorrent all of mine. =/ if the anime is really good, i'll buy, but like naruto and stuff, downloaded files are good enough for me. -.-  

Syrotek
Crew

Zero Justice315

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:15 am
Damn google... buying out Youtube and cancelling out the videos...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:30 am
i noticed that they're taking a lot of anime strings off. crying my favorite yaoi, Gravitation, which just makes me feel all fuzzy inside xd , got taken off! scream i'm so mad! stressed does anybody know where i can find it again? sweatdrop
thanx to my awesome senior friend, i get all my anime from him. i have everything from deathnote to darker than black to magical girl lyrical nonoha strikerS! xd  

FoxAnime

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:24 am
The reason why their taken them out is they preaty much did to vids what napster did for music. They'v been showing anime and other vid with out permition from the owner of the anime. I agree that some of the more common ones taht you can either download or buy should be let go almost emedetly but others like less common ones should be set up on either a weekly or monthly basis so ppl know what their missing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:51 pm
The reason they were taken down is because the people putting them up did not have rights to it. It is illegal to distribute copyrighted material. Youtube was not made for free anime. It was made for home videos.

Also I do not mind you giving links but if I see a link to an anime upload/stream/ect. I will ban you from the guild. I will not deal with anything that goes against Gaia TOS.

If you want anime buy the DVD.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:52 pm
i'm gonna miss anime on youtube......  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:57 am
Stormberry.tv ,dailymotion.com ,putfile.com, zippyvideos.com - go to any of these sites. Zippy might not be any good though.  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AkiraNaomi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:10 pm
Try http://www.veoh.com or dailymotion.com =) I'm watching slam dunk on veoh but I highly recommend veoh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:22 pm
Yeah its been a little weird without all that anime on youtube. But it's not that hard to find it online if you look. And those sites look really nice that everyone posted.  

Katy87

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:02 pm
Well that explains why I had such trouble finding Death Note....
*goes to Limewire to download Death Note* I'm relying on Limewire and Bit Torrent to download anime cuz its better quality and whatnot and also you don't have to worry about YouTube's rules. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 pm
Google's being a b***h. The previous owners were down with that, as they were asian. But youtube's run by licensing freaks now.  

Zero Justice315

kayteablue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:01 pm
vampirekitten18
Yes YouTube has taken out most of their anime but there are other sites that show anime for free as well. My new favorite site is www.guba.com but there is also www.dailymotion.com, www.tv-links.co.uk , and www.veoh.com. All of these sites I have found anime on. Enjoy^_^

User Image

Thanks for posting those!!! I have been using Tv-links to watch nana but now I can see soooo much more.....yippeeee  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff