Which bothers you more? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:54 pm
Which bothers you more:
"Goths" (Mansonites, Slipknot fans, etc.)
Or those who hate goth, because they think those people ARE goth, no matter what you tell them
?

I'd say the "Goths" themselves, because they're the ones spreading these ideas.

*I have nothing against fans of Marilyn Manson and Slipknot, so long as they don't claim to be goth*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:20 pm
I'd say the "goths" - it's much easier to get near them than the people who hate goths.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant who bothers me less sweatdrop  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:53 am
The people who hate goths, I don't care who claims to be goth, but when goth haters yell at me about being goth, well, lets just say its not pretty.

Ever seen a guy head butt a street preacher and get away with it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:59 am
I'd have to say the people who hate goths. I can handle someone experimenting but people who don't try to understand just annoy me. I don't fit into a 'label' but in many ways I'm goth but in other ways I'm not.  

Kohanna13

Vexworth

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:28 pm
The "goths".
Because they're nigh-upon-unavoidable.

And all the people who 'hate goth' usually don't even consider me as such, because I'm not draped in seventeen metric tons of chains and headbanging. They leave me alone.

So I don't really mind them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:50 pm
i dunno, they both annoy me like when the kind 'im a goth and i dont care what you say' people like rub this into the pores of your face. the haters annoy because of their 'i dont care, theyre going to hell for worshiping the devil' close mindedness alaways makes my blood turn to a choking molasses. they both need to get some livin back in their lives.  

Cactus Attack!

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:45 am
Soda Ex Machina
The "goths".
Because they're nigh-upon-unavoidable.

And all the people who 'hate goth' usually don't even consider me as such, because I'm not draped in seventeen metric tons of chains and headbanging. They leave me alone.

So I don't really mind them.

I could've sworn the 17 metric tons of chains and head banging was the realm of us metal heads?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:48 pm

I thought so too. However, in Bangor Maine, there really isn't such a thing as 'goth'. So thusly, the label-crazed up here have to apply it somewhere else, apparently.

Vexworth

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:24 pm
The haters. The "goths" usually grow out of it, but the haters don't.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Rellik San
The people who hate goths, I don't care who claims to be goth, but when goth haters yell at me about being goth, well, lets just say its not pretty.

Ever seen a guy head butt a street preacher and get away with it?

*raises hand* hehehe  

DR490N

Annie Havok-Morphine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:36 pm
The peolpe who hate goths because they won't let it go, and stereotype goths. That's way more annoying, and yes, you can like Marilyn Manson and Slipknot and still be goth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:39 pm
Who annoys me more? Well...the "goths" may have created some of the haters, and their stuborness/ingnorance is annoying (and sad), but the haters just hate anything they think is goth, real goth or not, and they get violent *thinks back upon a painful incident*...I'd have to say the haters are worse. As said before, a lot of the "goths" grow out of it, but the haters don't that easily.
--------------
Yes, you can like Marilyn Manson and Slipknot and still be goth, just as long as you don't say that liking them *makes* you goth or contributes in any way towards your goth-ness.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

bloodyandrea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:13 am
i'm a marilyn manson fan. so yeah, but i like a lot of music. i loove 70's and 80's music, some 60's. i also like techno, rave, and electronica. a huge fan of industrial! i also like classical and opera. now, i'm a goth not so much because of my music tate, but because of my personality. i'm a goth and i hate the haters. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:21 am
I don't like people who claim to be goth.
Where I am, there aren't any goths. There's primarily emo kids, with a few ravers and numetal fans thrown in for good measure. While I get along with them ok, it ticks me off to no end to see some kid saying he's goff and then turning around and acting like an angsty little kid.  

Scathach789

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces