Rukia
  Chad
  Orihime
  Uryu
  UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:36 pm
Yo all and welcome to my RP. WOOT! I hope it will be sucessful and fun for its participants. Ok so lets have fun and be safe (watch out for those finger cramps).

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:38 pm
Ok here we go : Rules

Profiles
Story
White List
Black List  

Atacis_Grave

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:45 pm
1 No god moding ( cause its evil)
2 I'm am supreme high ruler of this rp and no one shall oppose lest they wish to be smoten!
3 No killing other unless I say its ok
4 Romance is allowed but not over PG-13 level
5 no cybering
6 keep the bad words low to none (cause its bad for my constitution)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:48 pm
Profiles
This is where they will be.
here's the skeleton

gaia name:
character name:
occupation: Capitan (only 2 allowed cause the would be too many overly powerful peeps) Assistant Capitan(only two because there are only 2 caps allowed) Quincy (as many that want to be)soul reaper (as many as you want to be)
alliance: West Society/ East Society/ Quicy's/ Renegade's (soul reapers who left the society)
(only if soul reaper)Zan-paku-to:
Bio:
Other:

Gaia name: Atacis Grave
Name: Yukamasu Hediyaki
alliance: West Society
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zan-Paku-To: It's name Haru :Spring. And its Bankai is HaruKaze: Spring Wind.

bio: He died at the age of 26 and was quickly accepted into the Soul Society. He excelled in all aspects and as such became a capitan quickly.
He sided with the west because the eastern side slew his master he served under before becoming a capitan.  

Atacis_Grave

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:22 pm
Many years ago in the Soul Society far before The Incident. Involving Rukia and Ichigo the Soul Society had faced its fair share of challenges. One that stood out above the rest was a time period and war that involved the Soul Society splitting into two parts. The East and the West. The Quincy's and many run away Soul Reapers were involved also. The outcome resulted in the re-unification of the Soul Society, but this did not occour for many years. The time inbetween was constant battle. It was said that the greatest were born and died during this time. And many lived to reshape the Soul Society into glory once again. Now how did you effect this great struggle?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:24 pm
White List!

Atacis_Grave

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:29 pm
BLACK LIST!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:51 pm
(( Ok Post Profiles Plz))  

Atacis_Grave

SyndicationSuperstition

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:16 pm
User Image
Gaia name:Ginta27
Name:Imaro Kazawara
Alliance:West Society
Zan-Paku-To: Shingami

User Image

Bio: Coming soon  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:00 am
Yukamasu walked along the streets." There isn't much activity today." He said spinning his spear around  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:47 pm
I love Ichigo. He's always fighting for others, veen though he constantly has to get his butt kicked so he'll fight.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:16 pm
gaia name: KurimusonChishio

character name: Chi

alliance: Renegade's (soul reapers who left the society)

appearance: Here's a link since the picture isn't showing up 111

Zan-paku-to: Satou Chi (drinker of blood)

here's a link to her weapons when she releases it (the blades of chaos from God of War)

And along with the weapon she sprouts huge black wings. She has yet to be able to use her bankai.

Bio: In life she was a slave destine to be wipped till her mistress had her killed. Dying at only 16 she almost turned into a hollow but was saved by A young soul reaper who she never met. In soul society she didn't fit in any better. After months of almost starving and not knowing why she found out by acident that she was a shinigami. The academy wouldn't accept her at first but after a few more months she was able to get them to let her in. In the academy she had a hard time in pretty much everything until she realived how to stay calm. After graduation she roses quickly to seat 5 of the 7th division. But when the war broke out her better judgement and will to brake from following the crowd she became rebelious.

Other: She still wishes to find the one who saved her from becoming a hollow ( it could someone elses character, just pm me that u want to do that)

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:18 pm
appearance:User Image
gaia name: Death_God_Mito
character name: Sakura
alliance: West Society

Zan-paku-to: kaksatsu, first form: normal katana, Second form: Halberd(increese speed and has an arua of decay), Final Form sad two blade on her back increese speed alot)
Bio: She died at the age of 21 and when she was still alive she had a live of beating and cruelity for her father. She was killed by him when he was drunk. When she try to get into the into the Soul Society, she was not appected for years after she fought a group of thug use her Zanpakuto, she was let in. After getting in, she learned quickly and rose the ranks fast. She doesn't think twice about killing some one. She is a friendly and shy except for when she is in a bad mood.
Other: She tries has hard as she can so Yukamasu can she her the way she sees him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:31 pm
She jumps next to Yukamasu "What you doin"  

Death_God_Sakura

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:55 pm
gaia name: Inu_Girl_777
character name: Katana
alliance: west socity
appearance:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/kittykat1252/Anime Girls/wepons/?action=view¤t=UitaunaAunsita.jpg
Zan-Paku-To:Sanki (it hits the target directly without missing.its first form was destroy so i maintiand the second form)
Bio: She died at the age of 16 by a man who didnt like her so he killed her and her family.the rest of her family who was killed all became hollws she could not pervent it from happening then a soul reaper had to destroy them but saved her.She was accepted into the west socity quickly.She excelled in a few aspects and thus became a asstant capitan.
Other she is trying to find the man that killed her and her family to get revenge and the person who saved her.

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff