Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

Alice_Luna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:43 pm
What kinds of things do make you guys squeal like fangirls/fanboys? I'd have to say about anything cute or unexpected or totally something that I really wanted to happen. I love practically anything though, and it all makes me blush, and my mom doesn't know I like it, so I have to blame it on my room being too hot sweatdrop xd . Anywhodles...what about you guys?

~ heart heart heart heart heart ~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:32 pm
When the two characters I have been pining to get together, get together and then get all like smechsy. That makes the fan girl in my very happy ^_^; Uh let me see here... certain fanfics make me fangirl because people think like me sometimes and slash two characters I want together >> << It's hard to keep track of really. Most of what you said applies to me too.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:58 pm
Recently it was a fanfic. It was this 50+ chaptered Buffy the Vampire Slayer slash fic that had me giggling for hours. Sweet, twisted-romance makes me giggle even though if it was real life, I would not think it was cute. XD

Also like Hoshi, when a pairing I really like gets together I squeal like a true fangirl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:12 am
Um. These two SUPER-UST-SLASHY boys in my class. I'm relatively nice to them because of their suggestiveness...
and also, Larsa.
And pinned-to-a-wall scenes.
SQUEE.

User_2629207

[cum].a.me.[die].jeff.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:08 pm

I haven't squealed yet D:
...but I do get a big smile across my face at times.
Or I talk to myself like,
"OMG! He's soooo cute!"
or
"OMG YOU DUMB b*****d D<"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:45 pm
everything makes and when the people i really want to get together get together and they kiis then....*you zone out while she keeps going on and on and on*  

Ayoshiangel

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Too many things make me squee! whee It's not good when I'm in Japanese class, and the two (four sometimes) guys my friend and I talk about and slashed together hear us squeeing... Especially because one of them (the uber-seme playboy!) knows we slashed him off with at least 5 other guys... Not that he minds, but still!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:01 pm
Anything naughty or when something happens that I been dying to happen finally does happen heart Oh and when something really cute and hott happens xp  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Stealth_Mode

Greedy Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:11 pm
I absolutely LOVE it when youthful, smexy rivals get together in fanfics ... One example is in Death Note. Mmm ... please just chain Light to the bed, L! We all want you to! (scream of joy) I could list 5 others right now, but I don't want to waste too much screen space. @w@  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:59 pm
When something in one of my BL Rps goes the way I wanted or goes unexpectedly fluffy. That can make me smile around like a doof for hours. xd

In an anime however, the only things that can really make me squeal is when a pairing I'm an extremely huge fan of, kiss for the first time. Huggies and cute stuff make me happy, but it's that kiss that make me absolutely skittish.

I know, I'm such a fangirl it's disgusting blaugh

SeNalove

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:40 pm
the pairing of shinji and Kaworu blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:51 pm
SeNalove
When something in one of my BL Rps goes the way I wanted or goes unexpectedly fluffy. That can make me smile around like a doof for hours. xd

In an anime however, the only things that can really make me squeal is when a pairing I'm an extremely huge fan of, kiss for the first time. Huggies and cute stuff make me happy, but it's that kiss that make me absolutely skittish.

I know, I'm such a fangirl it's disgusting blaugh
I'm so~ the same way. I play Kyouya from Ouran High School Host Club in an RP and it's lovely when we get KyouTama goin'.  

Kitsune-chi

Itinerant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 pm
[Try to realize the truth.

Anything that could be percieved as slightly awkward or sexual makes me Squee biggrin

There is no spoon.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:50 pm
I am extremely fangirly so I become giddy over many things. Like right now, as I watch episode 20 of Ouran High School Host Club, every time I see the Hitachiins as 5-year-olds I squee inside.  

asphyxiatemysoul

retice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:09 pm
Man, I squee a lot.
And I hadn't even realized it, but now, thinking about it...
I squee when something slashy happens, or when I'm reading a funny/fluffy/happy ending fanfic, or when fanservice is clearly taking place.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff