Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Smartness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takashi909

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:55 am
Whatever I get a A- my mom gets mad at me! She starts yelling! crying Have any of your parents yell at you for having a B or A- ? Huuh... In asia you have to study really hard. Kinda sucks... Cause alot of asian's need to have all A+ or the parent's will be mad! >_< My parents are like mad whenever I get one B or C.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:38 am
Yeah my parents are strict too but naturally they never did yell at me. Ever since i got into University they've considered much up to me rather than them baby-sitting me always with my marks.  

xo_Lil.Chibi_ox

Takashi909

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:55 pm
xo_Lil.Chibi_ox
Yeah my parents are strict too but naturally they never did yell at me. Ever since i got into University they've considered much up to me rather than them baby-sitting me always with my marks.
Lucky! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:18 pm
Takashi909
Whatever I get a A- my mom gets mad at me! She starts yelling! crying Have any of your parents yell at you for having a B or A- ? Huuh... In asia you have to study really hard. Kinda sucks... Cause alot of asian's need to have all A+ or the parent's will be mad! >_< My parents are like mad whenever I get one B or C.

totally agree and yes it happens  

-Falling.Ice-

Takashi909

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:34 pm
-Falling.Ice-
Takashi909

Kinda sucks... Alot of Asian's are smart^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:50 pm
Takashi909
-Falling.Ice-
Takashi909

it does sucks, some asians get beats but luckily i dont (sometimes) redface  

-Falling.Ice-

[IIIX-Riku-XIII]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:58 pm
I got a B+ last week on a quiz,and my parents sent me to the basement for like about 6 hours and there's nothing interesting down there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:00 pm
[IIIX-Riku-XIII]
I got a B+ last week on a quiz,and my parents sent me to the basement for like about 6 hours and there's nothing interesting down there.

that sucks= dont worry my parents do that too  

-Falling.Ice-

Takashi909

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:00 pm
-Falling.Ice-
Takashi909
-Falling.Ice-
Takashi909

it does sucks, some asians get beats but luckily i dont (sometimes) redface
Lol XD Why are you blushing? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:01 pm
[IIIX-Riku-XIII]
thats kinda sad gonk  

Takashi909

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:23 pm
Nah, I'm lucky my parents aren't like that. I was like failing Pre-AP Algebra, I'm in 8th right now will graduated soon, and I thought I was going to be dead, but I'm passing now with a C, even though my parents don't be strict like that to me I will do anything to get straight A's even if they it kills me! Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:25 pm
Takashi909
[IIIX-Riku-XIII]
thats kinda sad gonk
Yeah true.  

[IIIX-Riku-XIII]

Takashi909

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:29 pm
XvXYuNiEXvX
Nah, I'm lucky my parents aren't like that. I was like failing Pre-AP Algebra, I'm in 8th right now will graduated soon, and I thought I was going to be dead, but I'm passing now with a C, even though my parents don't be strict like that to me I will do anything to get straight A's even if they it kills me! Dx
I was failing math mostly gonk Im really good at all subjects beside math crying Don't know why lol XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:59 pm
Takashi909

That blows! xd  

Baron Marine Kommandant

trishagurl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:43 pm
User Image

heart Wow, yeah. That happens to me too. XP heart

I am currently questing for a PIXIE.
Donate? :]
10k/23k

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items