Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Azure K!te> was here~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please rate my avi despite how little I post :sweat:
  1/2
  3/4
  5/6
  6/7
  8/9
  Stealer 10!
View Results

AGENTYELLOWBEE

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:29 am
In hopes that I could find a spot where I could post with out getting confused. sweatdrop
Who thinks dot.hack will go on for another 20 years?
It's a good series, although hopefully they won't do what CapCom did to Rock-man,
Kill it 10X over...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:42 pm
I think it'll go on for maybe 10ish years, but maybe not 20. I don't know though. XD;

We have one of the same pictures in our siggys. xd

Shuyu

CattLazy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:22 pm
Hard to say there is more of the DOT HACK world in Japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
I think it should be like Dragonball z, Near never ending, lol  

Fayt25

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:37 pm
Fayt25

XD; That series seriously never ended, did it?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:20 am
3nodding Yeah DBZ I think was suppose to end with that one with the Goku turning into a little kid again, I think that was "suppose" to be the end. I haven't heard anyting of DBZ after that series, so maybe they're plaining on making a big come back or something. Either way capcom too did something like that with Rock-man X, it was suppose to end with the X6 but then they made X7 & X8 which didn't make sense with the series, then they came back and added in more games like the new one coming out Zx Advent, which doesn't look good so far for any of the Rock-man fans.

Again this is only showing that the dot.hack staff and story writers are better then most other companys. (lol) There a lot of things out there and yet dot.hack hasn't mutilated it's characters or story line to "get by". They just say hey, like it or don't we're sticking to what we do. which has worked so far and I think capcom did that for a long time, but then got purswaded by lousing fans or something. (who knows) I just wonder if that could happen to the dot.hack series. I think anything is possable, but for dot.hack I'm not so sure. I know that G.U. didn't fly over big story wize with most my friends that are hard core fans of it, they where kind of mad at the story lines and twists, (shrugs)... I guess it's good, I mean I know they're coming out with dot.hack (new series) and then R:3 which is also reveing R:1 and holding R:2 in the game, so all the other players which are knd of old now will be back. I've heard some talk of this new game/ story about this game with R:3 holding protals to R:1 and R:2 which sounds cool.

R:3 is a lot like Klona gba first game water stages and a lot of wind is involved with this R:3 as well. It's got windmills and water ways it's very owasise like... it's hard to explain, but if anyone has ever been to the Adventure park in disnyland in florda and gone to the area that is very desirt like but has windmill and water-ie stuff it's a little like that, with a hint of the R:1 themed monsters and the area desine themed R:2 but the R:3 is mostly this new style it's hard to explane man, any way the storyh link I don't know much about but I've heard much talk about this from my friend that works in the anime/ tv busness in Koto... sweatdrop  

AGENTYELLOWBEE

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:43 pm
It's kind of hard to say... I'm beginning to think they are stretching it abit far with Roots and GU. But, as long as it's good and follows the original .Hack in the main aspect it should be fine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:34 pm
I hope it goes on forever but I think it will stop in like 7 years because I think they'll think people will get tired of it and will want an ending.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:51 am
YES  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:27 pm
I'm sticking with the series will never end as long as it doesn't die out in fans' hearts. 3nodding  

Surprise Secks

MorgannaModeGone

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:26 pm
Fayt25

That's so true. DBZ I swear will never end. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:07 pm
Fayt25

that did have an ending and it sucked!!!
but i dont think it should go on for 20 years cus with a lot of series if u keep it going for to long it will start to suck and no one will want to see the new eps. same goes with the game i guess.  

book of darkness

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:13 am
book of darkness
Fayt25

that did have an ending and it sucked!!!
but i dont think it should go on for 20 years cus with a lot of series if u keep it going for to long it will start to suck and no one will want to see the new eps. same goes with the game i guess.

Yeah, I guess it might get kinda boring after a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:09 pm
It will probably go on for a while, then so hopelessly break the mold they can't possibly go back to the older stuff. xd  

The Immortal Kite

al-muimui129

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:44 pm
20 years...isn't that a little too long.
i was thinking 5 maybe 10ish... confused

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces