Reply Rude Discussion
ska kids do any of u know Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Danger Waffels

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:58 pm
hay ever one who knows a lil old band that used to be ska but sold out thats called reel big fish and also a band called THE AQAUBATS blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:37 pm
Since when did Big Fish signing a lable make them less ska.......  

Paxter Walker

Generous Hunter

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:59 am
Your grammar is awful first off. Second go out and see RBF before you try to tell me that they sold out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:09 pm
isn't selling out more of a punk thing anyways?  

Iggy Celtic

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:08 pm
ANOTHER kid that is trying to make an arguement so that his post would be popular. NICE! stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:51 pm
Operation Iggy
I believe its mostly indie once you get signed you sell your soul and can no longer be listened too lol. Ska has had its sell outs remember a little rude angel named gwen? Oh she broke my heart lol.  

Kingshortpants

ScornX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:12 pm
o so true gwen and RBF is still as ska as ever even though the last album wasn't that good o well  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:19 am
Kingshortpants
Operation Iggy
I believe its mostly indie once you get signed you sell your soul and can no longer be listened too lol. Ska has had its sell outs remember a little rude angel named gwen? Oh she broke my heart lol.

Don't forget less then jake.
Now they're all "blahblah blah overraTED blah blahblah we're making money blahblah blah we don;t have feeligns but we're rich, blah blah."  

Yaktafu

SkaBanana

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:22 am
Kakashi Anbu Black Ops
hay ever one who knows a lil old band that used to be ska but sold out thats called reel big fish and also a band called THE AQAUBATS blaugh

LOL  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:11 pm
PyroBiker
Kakashi Anbu Black Ops

LOL

Hey hey hey, lets not laugh. He can like what he wants 3nodding  

King Of The Ska
Captain

SkaBanana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:33 pm
Actually, I was laughing at him cause he thinks noone's heard of those bands and honestly, I like The Aquabats, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:00 am
PyroBiker
Actually, I was laughing at him cause he thinks noone's heard of those bands and honestly, I like The Aquabats, too.

Agreed, plus I remember a day when all those video games were coming out and they had stuff like sublime, RBF, Op. Ivy, etc for soundtracks  

Don Caballero

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:12 pm
yaoifanboykitty
PyroBiker

Agreed, plus I remember a day when all those video games were coming out and they had stuff like sublime, RBF, Op. Ivy, etc for soundtracks

Those were the days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:48 pm
Reel Big Fish had one radio pop charts hit in the 90's just because it reached mass audiences insted of just the rudies that doesn't make them sell outs. And I can't say anything about the aquabats. I haven't their stuff.  

Left Handed Bandit

ScornX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:53 pm
RBF will always own ok  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items