Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you addicted to yaoi? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you are addicted to yaoi?
  most definatly
  yes
  maybe
View Results

edlover101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:44 am
Yaoi is like crack, or sugar. You can't get enough and you always want more. If you like it, you'll always like it.
I love it, and I'll admit it, I didn't always like it, but I sure do like it now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:45 am
That's a big 10 4

Tho as far as addictions go...it's not so bad 3nodding  

iOnee-chan

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:00 am
yup... Tho I think I'm addicated to Anime and Manga in gernal and yaoi is just a big part of my over all addiction  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:35 am
I can like, barely read a heterosexual novel now, without trying to pair two boys together. xD I can't read, or watch something that's heterosexual without trying to pair two guys together. It's pretty bad.

Kurai Amaya

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:47 am
That is not true. Atleast not to me.
I no longer read Yaoi like I used to, and I'm not crazily addicted to it.
I just like the fluffy BL stuff once in awhile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:03 am
I made a comment to a friend a few days ago that I'm the only person in my family without some kind of depression/dyslexia/anxiety complex. She laughed and said "no... you just have an obsession with gay men." How true that statement was...  

FaerieQueenSparkle

retice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:11 am
Haha, yes, I'm addicted. But I don't think it's that way for everyone, just a good amount of people.
I have a lot of addictions, like Coca-Cola, and chapstick, and biting my nails. Yaoi is another one of those things.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:39 am
i know i'm addicted to anime/manga tho, as far as yaoi, i think that it's just something I really really love in an overall anime basis, ya know? tho...I'm deffantly not one for yuri. eek and Sakura must DIE!!!!!!!!! mrgreen

User Image

From The Muffin Muffin Cat Muffin
User Image  

BIG GAPING HOLE

black_broken_shadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:53 pm
Yup yup totally heart I'm a yaoi addict wahhhh!!!!! whee Everytime i see 2 guys walking side by side on the street i'm like "OMG they'd make such a cute couple!!!! 4laugh " or or i always try to pair up anime characters lolll. How bad is that xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:36 pm
OMG~~~i'm such a huge yaoi addict eek heart i need my daily dose of yaoi~~everyone should too~~haha lol heart  

dirphenomenon

Nickybobaloo09

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:33 pm
leehom_luver
OMG~~~i'm such a huge yaoi addict eek heart i need my daily dose of yaoi~~everyone should too~~haha lol heart
I second that noion  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:54 pm
Kurai Amaya
I can like, barely read a heterosexual novel now, without trying to pair two boys together. xD I can't read, or watch something that's heterosexual without trying to pair two guys together. It's pretty bad.

Touche 3nodding
heart

Fido-s Revenge

envys_pet_neko2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:14 pm
Yup, I'm addicted! Everything has to be homosexual now (I can't even write or read heterosexual things anymore...well unless its reeeally good!) XD kinda sad but I don't care whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:27 pm
I actually find that I don't like yaoi as much as I used to.... I was a huge fan once upon a time, and would even go so far as to say I was addicted, but I think I just kind of grew out of it.

I certainly don't mind it. (I wouldn't be on this guild if I didn't like it at ALL anymore) I even still have some yaoi among my original characters. I have cut down on it some, though... There was one couple in particular that I was looking at one day, and it just kind of hit me that there was no reason for the uke to be male. He was so girly that there was just no point. So, I made him a girl, and I actually like her better that way. She's much cooler now. (Though I need to rename her... @_@. Anyone know if there's a female equivilant to the name Demitri?)

But yeah, I definitely wouldn't say that I'm addicted to yaoi now. I have a few choice pairings, but that's about it.  

RionaDaidouji

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:28 pm
Hm...well, I cant say I'm "addicted" to yaoi--yet. I'll have my moments where I just can't get enough of it, that's true lol but I can go on for a few days without even thinking about yaoi. ( those are sad days, of course)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff