Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Sirius/Harry/Remus Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Threesome between Harry, Remus, and Sirius?
  Mmm, Yummy.
  Um, Yuck
  Maybe
  Not really
  Other
View Results

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:50 pm
Are there any more fans out there who like a Harry/Sirius pairing with a side of Remus?

Some people might find it icky, but I find the idea incredibly hot. Sirius and Remus go together like PB&J, but add Harry into the mix and you get a whole new level of yumminess.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:26 pm
I've always liked the idea of Remus and Sirius welcoming Harry in like a Harry potter sandwich and....Hey, I'm bisexual too.  

Ritzy_freak

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:50 pm
lol, I love the fics where they have Harry in a sandwich. I'll probably get flamed for expressing this, but I also think it's yummy when they get it on while Sirius or Remus are transformed. I don't know what it is, it's just incredibly hot.

And good for you, Ritzy!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:47 pm
Raven of Silent Death
lol, I love the fics where they have Harry in a sandwich. I'll probably get flamed for expressing this, but I also think it's yummy when they get it on while Sirius or Remus are transformed. I don't know what it is, it's just incredibly hot.

And good for you, Ritzy!
Um, okay *Slowly walks away while stuck with images of Dog/Boy sex*  

Ritzy_freak

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:54 pm
Ritzy_freak
Um, okay *Slowly walks away while stuck with images of Dog/Boy sex*

Ah, I knew I shouldn't have said anything about that. But you have to admit, that it's hard to see Remus or Sirius without thinking about their respective canine forms. In fact, I find it irritating when writers seem to totally ignore that aspect of their character. In my observation of Sirius's behavior in canon, I could say that he would most probably be wild enough to want to try such things in his alternative form.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:24 am
Raven of Silent Death

And good for you, Ritzy!

I have yet to read something where that happens.

I have read one where Fred and George have sex with Sirius while he's in his dog form....while disterbing it is very HOT!  

Tromper

Countess Tsuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:19 pm
Raven of Silent Death

And good for you, Ritzy!

*images start rushing into head* Omg! That would be so awesome! whee I'm such a fangirl, and there are times that my imagination goes overboard. But I have to agree with you, that would be so hot! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:29 pm
*lets out an embarrassingly girlish squeal*

I knew I couldn't have been the only one to think that the images that go along with that thought are hot! And yeah, it's a bit disturbing when you think about it, but that's the joys of PWP's and Smut, you don't have to think while reading!

I've come across one or two in which Remus or Sirius were transformed, one of them was where Remus gets stuck in his wolf form and Moony gets the hots for Harry and winds up turning Harry into a werewolf through lots of hot, furry goodness. Then those two and Sirius go at it in their canine forms.

There are also a few Harry/Remus and Sirius/Harry fics where that sort of thing features. One by a friend of mine has one posted that has Harry/Remus out in the Forbidden Forest during the full moon, Harry's 7th year.

But yeah, Remus/Sirius/Harry has so many different fun possibilities!

Tromper

I have read one where Fred and George have sex with Sirius while he's in his dog form....while disterbing it is very HOT!

Oh, that sounds incredibly delicious! Do you remember where you read it? If you do, could you please PM me about it? It sounds irresistably intregueing 3nodding  

Raven of Silent Death

Tromper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:13 pm
Raven of Silent Death

Tromper

Oh, that sounds incredibly delicious! Do you remember where you read it? If you do, could you please PM me about it? It sounds irresistably intregueing 3nodding

The story is "Boys and their Dogs" on AFF.Net. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:42 pm
Tromper
Raven of Silent Death

Tromper

Thanks xd  

Raven of Silent Death

Tromper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:42 pm
Raven of Silent Death
Tromper
Raven of Silent Death

Tromper

Thanks xd
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Remus/Harry/Sirius = Very very nice.

I've read the one where Remus gets stuck as Moony and Harry goes "Wee I need sex!" and turns into a werewolf and then they make sex sandwiches.

I liked that one.

There's not too many good Canines involved R/H/S stories, but there are a lot of R/S stories that pull that off wonderfully that I love to death.

R/H/S stories are just hard to come by in general, wigs too many people out.

Can't blame them of course, as lovely as the pairing is, how can you effectively write Harry going after his ex-Professor and Godfather without stopping and going "Wait...what the hell?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cappucetto Rosso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:36 pm
Huge fan of R/H/S. After all, Remus/Sirius is just about my favourite pairing in the history of all slash ever, and I'm never adverse to throwing the golden boy into the mix.
I once got drunk and insisted on walking my friend through the books to prove that there was a slight possibility that it could happen. Since she was drunk too, she ended up agreeing.

Haha, I've read "Boys and Their Dogs" too. Twincest and bestiality all in one fic...only in the HP fandom would people NOT be flamed to hell for admitting they liked it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:10 pm
Sirius Black-Lupin
Remus/Harry/Sirius = Very very nice.

I've read the one where Remus gets stuck as Moony and Harry goes "Wee I need sex!" and turns into a werewolf and then they make sex sandwiches.

I liked that one.

There's not too many good Canines involved R/H/S stories, but there are a lot of R/S stories that pull that off wonderfully that I love to death.

R/H/S stories are just hard to come by in general, wigs too many people out.

Can't blame them of course, as lovely as the pairing is, how can you effectively write Harry going after his ex-Professor and Godfather without stopping and going "Wait...what the hell?"

ROFL, I just got a picture in my mind of the three of them going at it, only right in the middle of it, Harry suddenly stops, tilts his head, and goes "what the hell?"

Yeah, I've read that story at AFF.net, it's currently in my favorites, lol.

I can never seem to find some good canine ones that involve Harry though. There are plenty of them involving Sirius and Remus if you know where to look, but few involving Harry. There is a good one at the Silver Snitch III that involves Harry and Remus, but that's basically the only one I've been able to find.

I can get why people would be squicked out about it. I mean, a lot of people see Sirius as Harry's father/brother/uncle, the same with Remus. But the way I figure it, is that they are not related by blood, so who cares (and even then it would still be yummy *drools over Fred and George*).

I've actually come across a few canine H/R/S stories at the Silver Snitch. They aren't very good quality though.  

Raven of Silent Death

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:18 pm
MokoKeda
Huge fan of R/H/S. After all, Remus/Sirius is just about my favourite pairing in the history of all slash ever, and I'm never adverse to throwing the golden boy into the mix.
I once got drunk and insisted on walking my friend through the books to prove that there was a slight possibility that it could happen. Since she was drunk too, she ended up agreeing.

Haha, I've read "Boys and Their Dogs" too. Twincest and bestiality all in one fic...only in the HP fandom would people NOT be flamed to hell for admitting they liked it. sweatdrop

LOL, yeah, being drunk while discussing something like that tends to make things run smoother! And that's one of the things I love about the HP fandom, there are so many different possibilities!  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff