Submit

believe me?
  no
  yes
  poll whore
View Results

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:25 am
I watched this special on it, they two goth wanna be only wore trench coats out of neciesity. They had lots and lots of friends. Its qiute simple really WE ARE NOT TO BLAME!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:30 am
i understand what you mean, however, the media has a tendency to blow things out of proportion and there's nothing that we can do about it. i'm sorry, but just face it: the social outcasts will ALWAYS be blamed for the things that aren't our fault.
if they want to blame somebody, then blame the people, and not the group. it doesn't matter anyway, nobody ever listens.

blackfoxi

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:34 am
blackfoxi
i understand what you mean, however, the media has a tendency to blow things out of proportion and there's nothing that we can do about it. i'm sorry, but just face it: the social outcasts will ALWAYS be blamed for the things that aren't our fault.
if they want to blame somebody, then blame the people, and not the group. it doesn't matter anyway, nobody ever listens.

say that to my scholl they nicknamed me columbine, amusing at first now its just irratating  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:52 am
That reminds me of this one time when I was younger and some kids were giving me a bit of a hard time and someone said in all seriousness, "Yall better stop or she's going come to school one day and shoot you." xd  

TheWitchGotRobin

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:58 am
britaki
That reminds me of this one time when I was younger and some kids were giving me a bit of a hard time and someone said in all seriousness, "Yall better stop or she's going come to school one day and shoot you." xd

Same exact thing happened to me once, except i had fun with it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:09 am
A thing being stupid and untrue has never stopped anyone. People will believe what they want to believe and ignore any fact that shows otherwise.  

birthlotus

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:26 am
birthlotus
A thing being stupid and untrue has never stopped anyone. People will believe what they want to believe and ignore any fact that shows otherwise.

This is true. And if they do consider the facts, their prejidice (I know that isn't spelled right) and ignorance will, might, keep them blind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:44 am
britaki

rofl the first tiem i was saw columbine i was in modern studies class and it was a non uniform day and i had my maz t-shirt on, was going out later sso i had the make up and the trench over the back of the chair ... aww it was good.  

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:54 pm
I saw that last night...

well, the media still needed a scapegoat during the time, apparently stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:10 pm
TheOriginalNonEmo
britaki

rofl the first tiem i was saw columbine i was in modern studies class and it was a non uniform day and i had my maz t-shirt on, was going out later sso i had the make up and the trench over the back of the chair ... aww it was good.
funniest time i had with a trench coat was when i was explaining toone of my friends about how a shotgun ammunition works and someone heard me and got scared that i was about to shoot up the school he literally ran away. I've also had my locker searched a few times cause of it  

Hunter of the Dammed

TotaIIy Baked

Partying Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:16 pm
hehehehehe runners, the make me laugh.
I have a little group of goths at my school 2 others than me razz
me get beat up cause of colubine,and we are jewish >_>.....nazis......
but we all came in trench coat one day and it was dark and rainy is was cool, he came into the school in one line out from the rain and just stomped through the halls to our lockers, many preps ran....heehehehe.
ALSO DID YOU KNOW TOMARROW'S 'SMACK A PREP DAY'?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:16 pm
Right, they weren't in the trench coat mafia. they weren't even goths.

even still, that dosen't mean people are going to stop being scared of goths.

i'm not even an outcast, i'm actually pretty popular, even though i'm goth. but every once in a while i get someone mistake my black clothes for a warning that i'm going to shoot them. it's hard to be offended by it, because they are clearly ignorant people.  

CircleOfTheDarkOnes

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:44 pm
That's long been known. Known since the day of Columbine itself, really. Anyone who actually looked at the facts could see that they [the kids] weren't: goths, trench-coat mafia members, Nazis, frustrated homosexuals, or Satanists (all of which they were accused of by various organizations).

And we have multiple topics on this subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:46 pm
Jake Thompson
many preps ran....heehehehe.

neutral

Why would I want to smack a prep? They're just as nice as anyone. Certainly more nice than someone who would participate in a "Smack a _______ Day".  

GilAskan
Crew

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:02 pm
GilAskan
Jake Thompson
many preps ran....heehehehe.

neutral

Why would I want to smack a prep? They're just as nice as anyone. Certainly more nice than someone who would participate in a "Smack a _______ Day".
Agreed. It is an interesting idea though... lol. jk.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff