Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:22 pm
User Image

Yes, this is a R:2 Roleplay. It's not a mixture of both, or just R:1. R:2 is like in G.U, and has more classes, and races, and all that good stuff.

I'll be listing all the classes and races you can be.

Story ::

[This is all I have so far...]

Kuroneko and Tsu go to a feild for a quest. Before they can finish the quest, they run into some weird bubbly stuff. Kuroneko isn't familiar with this stuff, and they both almost get attacked by AIDA (the bubbly stuff XD wink (I'll make up another character for the Raven Guild Master, I don't want to roleplay Yata. D: ) The guild master of Raven finds Tsu, as he finds out, shocked, of his powers as an Epitaph user, let alone being one.
While Tsu lets Kuroneko go off, she gets into trouble. Getting PK'd. She stays depressed for a few days (She gets really annoyed with PKers) and doesn't login. Between that time Tsu and the guild master go to a field where they can practice their powers.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:46 pm
User Image

Okay, if you don't follow the rules, you don't get to roleplay.

° Be somewhat literate
° No godmodding [Taking actions of another character that isn't yours] AT ALL [Even if it's just something small, NO.]
° No Mary Sues/Gary Stues [Having special powers, and being perfect, clumbsy..]
° No flaming inside the thread about something
° No cybering
° No spamming
° Go by G.U. No "She had a grunty" or "a halo and wings."
° No redicuously strong characters [Level 150, really strong...you can be level 100, and level up as you roleplay.]
° No weird relationships with any original characters [Atoli's sister, ect.]
° No using astericts (*), actually type out what your character does.
° No excessive overuse of actions, or emoticons. [Besides attack, dur.]
° When you'd like to e-mail or flashmail somebody, PM the user, so it stays secret. Be sure to name the PM "R:2 // Subject of PM."

Any breakage of the rules will lead in being banned from the roleplay, and if it's really that bad, you may be banned from the guild. So please don't break the rules!! D:

User Image

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:14 pm
User Image

PM me the character form to begin roleplaying! You may have up to 3 characters! Make sure the characters look appropriate, and don't have wings, or whatever, they can't be original characters from other animes/managa.

Username:
Character Name:
Level:
Class:
Race:
Bio:
Appearance:

If you'd like to roleplay an original character from G.U., please PM me about it on the order form, otherwise I'll suspect you're stealing the character, and you won't be accepted. I'm only going to allow 3 original characters, but you may not be accepted. You must act, and talk like the character. Otherwise you won't be able to roleplay them.

These are the R:2 classes:
* Adept Rogue [Description]
* Blade Brandier [Description]
* Macabre Dancer [Description]
* Edge Punisher [Description]
* Flick Reaper [Description]
* Harvest Cleric [Description]
* Lord Partizan [Description]
* Shadow Warlock [Description]
* Steam Gunner [Description]
* Tribal Grappler [Description]
* Twin Blade [Description]

Here are the R:3 races: [Descriptions for all]

* Humans
* Beasts
* Ya Tribe/Ya Tribe Beasts
* Lei Tribe/Lei Tribe Beasts
* Tu Tribe/Tu Tribe Beasts

There are guilds in which you can join. I will create mules, and the guild conversations in that profile. You cannot comment if you are not in the guild. There are few guilds which I will have, only the major ones. You may create your own guilds if you ask me. It MUST be on a mule though, and name it [Guild] Guild Name. Okay?

To join a guild, PM me, and I'll accept or not, probably accept, and then send a friend's request to the mule, so all the guild memebers will be on the friendslist, and the comments will be set on friends only, keeping the others out.

Here's the Guilds:

* Canard [Guild] [Description]
* Kestrel [Guild] [Description]
* Moon Tree [Guild] [Description]
* Raven [Guild][Description]
User Image
ver/Shuyu/R2 Roleplay/Bottom.png[/img]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:21 pm
CHARACTERS

I'll be listing the characters here, so it doesn't crowd the other posts! Please have fun roleplaying!

Username: Shuyu
Character Name: Kuroneko
Level: 39
Class: Harvest Cleric
Race: Human
Bio: She appears and acts like Kuroneko from 7 years ago. She's 19, but it's not clear if she really is the power-thieving hacker she was 7 years back. She likes collecting customizing items, and hanging out in Canard.
Appearance: [x] Yes, I did edit the default harvest cleric picture on Wikipedia. I couldn't find anything that looked like a healer.

Username: HolyArchAngel
Character Name: Tsu Hitaki
Level: 51
Class: Adept Rouge
Race: Lei Tribe
Bio: A suave sweet talking guy, who has aquired a feline character. Tsu has no idea he is like this, but he just does what is polite and respectful. Tsu is very serious in times of need, and can be very playful with others.
Appearance: [x]

Username: Sauce-Kay
Character Name: Shigon
Level: 58
Class: Blade Brandier
Bio: IRL, Shigon is only 12, and hates most people in The World. He tries to like some players, especially the Epitaph Users, since he's the owner of Raven. He can be stubborn, and very cold towards members of his guild if they don't get something right or they annoy him. Otherwise he's kind to others, but really, he probably hates them.

Username: Tenshi
Character Name: Vimi
Level: 25
Class: Twin Blade
Bio: Vimi is cheerful and happy but can be snotty and stubborn when times are crutical. Vimi has play the world only 3 times before she was convince it could be the Digimon Series.

Username: hmf Sage-Mage
Character Name: Reminisce (Remi for short)
Level: 62
Class: Adept Rogue (Blade Brandier, Twin Blade, Tribal Grappler)
Race: Lei Tribe Beast
Bio: Reminisce originally created her character to become a PC that would one day be known through out "The World". After being PKed on her first day playing R:2, she soon decided to get her fame by becoming a Bounty Hunter for the NPC [Dingo]. Reminisce has a bit of a short temper when someone manages to set it off, but is usually quite calm. She takes her Bounty Hunter job (slash sidequest thing) very seriously along with helping out newer members learn how to play. She often threatens PKers when they try to trick newbies how she knows PKKers that would love to take them down. Remi is 19 in real life and attends a community college.

Username: x-Rorein
Character Name: Luella
Level: 49
Class: Macabre Dancer
Bio: Luella is an empathic and some what short tempered girl who loves one- upping others more than anything else. Although at times she can be a bit arrogant and condescending. Luella was casual PK, but she only PKed those who she deemed “stupid,” “full of themselves,” or “annoying.” Now Luella spends most of her time fighting in the arena, and one of her goals is to be emperor of the Sage Palace. In Real life Luella is a 16 year old high school student.
Appearance:[x]

Username: Shuyu
Character Name: Hotaru
Level: 71
Class: Tribal Grappler
Bio: The player behind Hotaru, Zenshi, plays The World whenever she gets home from school. She's always excited to play with others, and level up. She often plays throughout the night, and rarely gets any sleep. She's 15 years old, and hates a lot of players, odd as it is. She sometimes PKs players when she's angry or out of bordome. She's often made fun of, because she acts immature. She also searches The World for the Key of Twilight.

Username: Zieg_Tonanami
Character Name: Daichi
Level: 33
Class: Adept Rogue (steam gunner, edge punisher, flick reaper)
Race: Human male
Bio: started playing the World during The World R:1 and was very popular among the "geeks" in his school till everyone started to play, then his fame was shot. Daichi then just quit games till he heard that a newer version came out, so he started to play again, but didnt like the new classes and lost classes. after he quit for a while, he heard there were problems within the game again, so he started playing to try to solve the mysteries of the World like his old heroes did once before him.

Username: Shuyu/Sauce-Kay
Character Name: Ansel
Level: 68
Class: Twin Blade
Bio: He usually makes parties, and goes on adventures with others. He's very friendly, and he's Hotaru's role model and friend. They hang out a lot, and train together. He's not online a lot, but when he is he stays on for several hours at a time.

Username: x-Rorein
Character Name: Ekon
Level: 82
Class: Blade Brandier
Bio: Anyone’s first impression of Ekon can be summed up in five words: deeply sarcastic, condescending, and curt. Truth is they are a bit off; Ekon is not all bad but he is defiantly not the ‘peace, love, and joy’ type. Given his personality it is no surprise that Ekon is a rampant PK that loves loitering around Mac Anu trying to find his next victim. Although Ekon never PKs newbie and the reason he does PK is to blow off stress. Also one of Ekon’s dreams in the world is to start a great guild revered by many players. The real life player behind Ekon is an athletic high school girl, who strives for the attention of others, very few players in “The World” are aware of this.

Username: Linear_angel_of_darkness
Character Name: Takal
Level: 61
Class: Adept Rogue
Bio: Came to the word to make friends because of her life. She's kinda mood swingy going from quite from one moment and loud the next. She really likes to act and treasure hunt on the world.

Username: Sauce-Kay
Character Name: Nara
Level: 40
Class: Tribal Grappler
Bio: The player behind Nara, Kolet, spends most of her time with her friends or her sister, Hotaru, who also plays The World. She likes to play The World solo, but still talks to other players and make friends. Unlike her sister, she's interested in the history of the game, and background stories of certain areas. Though she does believe in the Key of Twilight and hopes to find it. Caring and loyal, and gets irritated at small things, like her sister. She still dreams of becoming a well known player. Nara's a 20 year old college student, but still spends much of her time playing the game other than studying. Or so she says...

Username:Zieg_Tonanami
Character Name:Gideon
Level:47
Class: Adept Rogue - Tribal Grappler, Twin Blades, Harvest Cleric
Bio:when daichi joined The World, Gideon also decided to join, for she is his girlfriend. when he tried to convince her not to copy him, she got pked by some chaotic pker, and was saddend for a long time. Daichi once told her that he'll help her get stronger so that she wont get killed again.

Username:Hermes messenger
Character Name: Tsuki
Level:57
Class:Flick reaper
Race:Human
Bio:Tsuki used to be a crip, until her brother was put in a coma from the game, her parents tried to talk her out of playing, but she continued, hoping to find a way to cure her brother inside the game. She is no longer a crip, she also dedicates some of her time to visiting her brother, and some of it to playing tennis and making money. She is currently trying to join a Guild promoting peace around the world.

User Image

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 am
Kuroneko logged in, appearing at the dome. She walked outside, where she saw the long path that lead into town, and a nice sunset, which is always there.
"It's so pretty.." She began walking down the steps.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:09 am
::Tsu started walking toward the chaos gate, being attacked by fans, as he saw Kuroneko, a girl he has never seen before, and wanted to get to know her, so he approached her all nervous and shy::

Uhm... hi.. how are you?

::He tried to become friends with this character but he seemed too nervous, as he always was with strangers::  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:21 am
Kuroneko turned around.
"Hello! You've got a nice character, it's cute!" she smiled as she examined his character. She turned around and continued walking, reaching the long stone path.
"You know, players aren't usually this nice to me...are you faking?" she stopped walking, still facing the path, watching players run by.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:27 am
Tsu watched Kuroneko as she popped up all around him
"You think i was faking? No i just try to make as many friends as possible! Will you be my friend?"
Tsu courtiously bowed and asked in a most sincerely manner.  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:32 am
Kuroneko sighed and slightly leaned forward. She turned around, smiling.
"I'll be you're friend..on one condition.."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:44 am
Tsu stumbled back and blushed
"And w..what would that be?"
Tsu was afraid of the upcoming condition  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:53 am
"Take me with you on a quest!" She turned around, and began running.
"Come on! I know a good quest!!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:02 pm
Tsu was baffled
"What?! Uh..wait!"
Tsu ran after her in questionable guilt  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:28 pm
Kuroneko reached the end of the path, and started walking. She went down the last set of stairs, where she saw all the guild shops. She turned around and waited for him
"Is something wrong, Tsu? That's your name right?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 pm
Tsu was gasping for breath
"No everythings alright"
Tsu gave a little smile and then tilted his head
"What are we doing..?"  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:01 pm
Kuroneko smiled, and began running again.
"Good! We're going on a quest!" she said, and ran to the quest shop.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff