CLEAN FACED GOTH!?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supa no tamago

Shy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:37 pm

User ImageSing as if no one is listening, dance as if no one is watching…User Image

Disclaimer: I do not mean to offend anyone.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure, from what I know, that this isn't possible. But since one is allowed to ask questions, I would like to ask if (1) you think that is possible; (2) you do it; (3) want to shoot me for my ignorance.

Okay, so I was kidding about the last part. But seriously, I want to know. Cuz personally a few people concider me goth but I have only started picking up an eyeliner pencil a few months ago and it wasn't even black xD

I tend to go for a more 'natural' kind of make up look. I LOVE gothy make up...just not on my face.

User Image…love as if you have never been hurt before, live as if there is Heaven on Earth.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:41 pm
I'm definitely not clean faced.
Sometimes I don't wear black. I'll go with grey or blue or purple or something. XD

But I would say there are some out there.
Make-up doesn't make the goth.

chulr

Friendly Nerd

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:48 pm
I have a very natural look.
I do not need it, nor do I want makeup.
I like the idea of makeup, just not on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:50 pm
Clean faced meaning "wears no make-up"?

I myself don't like the feel of make-up, nor do I like dealing with the hassle of putting it on and taking it off. Particularly in that it can't be re-used. I simply don't wear it. Okay, every so often for a big event I might use some concealer or pressed powder to even out skin tones, but otherwise, I don't.  

GilAskan
Crew

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:00 pm
On occasion I'll put on black eye-liner and mascara. Everyone says that I have a nice complexion, and being naturally really pale helps.

I like the way that some make-up looks, but I don't have the time nor the patience to put it all on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 pm
Krys_Night
On occasion I'll put on black eye-liner and mascara. Everyone says that I have a nice complexion, and being naturally really pale helps.

I like the way that some make-up looks, but I don't have the time nor the patience to put it all on me.
Same here.  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:42 pm
Some days I wear it, some days I don't. It's just an accessory -- not my identity.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:11 pm
dont like wearing make up  

starkespada

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:14 pm
I would probably try experimenting with makeup... though for free experimentation I would have to make the ultimate degrading act of borrowing it from either my mom or stepsister. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:56 am
I usually don't have time to put on make up in the morning. Occassionally I'll have time to put on a little mascara and some colored lip gloss, but thats about it.

My look is usually either very victorian or bohemiean anyways, so makeup dosn't really go with those looks... so it all works out. ^_~  

DreamerSpirit

Nicoli Hunt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:05 am
This is just my opinion, but makeup does not make anyone gothic. I don't wear makeup. I just have never liked it. The doc says I am allergic to some kinds of makeup....so I dont really bother with it that much.

I do love the makeup though, sister wears it all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:58 am
well, as everyone already said, it's not the makeup that makes the goth! smile
It's not the clothes you wear, the music you listen to, the weird little decapitated dolls in the corner of your room.... It's the person themselves that makes them "goth"!  

a_sin_for_him

Stars_Tears

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:12 am
I have never worn make up in my life but how I wish I could. As gay as this sounds, my mom will never let me wear even just a LITTLE eye liner! When I'm 18 and out of the house, I'm going to be putting makeup in the car on my way to Orlando with a tube of permenant blue hair dye in the passenger seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:24 am
I don't wear it all the time because I aways rub my eyes and I don't know if black lipstick suits my dark skin.  

Misty Moonsilver

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:22 am
I only ever really wear makeup when I'm going out--and rarely eyeliner.
I love getting dolled-up, tho whee  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces