blue
  black
  green
  gold
  none of the above
View Results

rosesylace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:53 pm
If you were to program in a holodeck program for relaxation, what would it be???? (keep it clean please!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:52 am
A sumptous resort sweet with built in replicator system programed with all my favorite foods and a giant holographic projector on which I could play all my favorite video games in 3D and the most comfortable bed and couch in existence!  

Saoraan

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:54 am
    A tranquil garden. With beautiful, friendly birds at my beck and call.
    I would lie in a bed made of the softest leaves, and sip nectar from a diamond goblet.
    I would have an amazing home when It rained.. A tiny, cosy flat with comfortable furniture.
    I would have access to all the music that'd ever been created, as well as all the films and television I could wish for.
    I would eat low calorie, delicious food and have my own spa.
    Also, holographic pretty girls and boys. =D

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:05 am
I'd have it programed to let me have a tea party with Oscar Wilde Kirk and Spock, saavik Margaret Cho and Kelly (from the shoes Video! )  

Naphatarie

Sherubii Rooren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:33 am
I would play Tom Paris' Captain Proton program and kick Chaotica's sorry a** over and over and over again. TO THE DEATH RAY!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:00 pm
I would TOTALLY make my holodeck program be a Zelda game. xd I'd be like and kicking it old school. cool

Or going on a date with data. whee

Mistress Ayeka

belovedofgod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:26 pm
I would be able to fly without a ship, and explore all the beautiful sights of the galaxy, whether within or outside of an atmosphere. And all this with (as mentioned before) voice command access to every kind of music ever created.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
id have it create a shooting range with the best in percision rifle shooting equiptment out there! shooting relaxes me!  

Shotgun_Rae

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:31 pm
go and make random ships out of stuff, while sitting in osaka, japan  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:15 pm
That horse riding program Picard uses. it's awesome! the forest is so pretty! and i like it 'cause Picard rocks! rofl  

Shopping_Spree_101

Tevakh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:47 pm
I'd do something about the Roman Republic. Or perhaps some people I know at school. Or maybe just being on a boat... I love the sea.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:29 pm
I want trombone lessons from Riker! xd  

TRikers_girl

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:14 pm
Truthfuly, this is my first post on this gulid and I'm excited.i didn't even know you guys existed.

Definatly a fighting program like worf has on DS9.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:48 pm
id likely make something like Conan the Barbarian in a fantasy world with a bronze age level of civilization, technology, and culture. with a few monsters and stuff like that but nothing crazy like a bunch of dragons, an occasional troll under a bridge or giant snake in a cave is all i ask, besides fighting ordinary bandits and other bad guys, and traveling from town to town.  

meatsack

Curtis25

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:12 pm
Ok , I got 3.

1. I would program World of warcraft into the holodeck computer and play as my main. Lvl 70 gnome warrior Alan Alda.
2. A wrestling similation without John Cena where I could tag team with my all time Hero Hulk Hogan.
3. I'd be Superman. plain and simple.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces