Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
First Chaos Warrior model painted (New pics) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerChick16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:42 am
Alright, this is not only my first Chaos Warrior, it is my first model..Ever painted. So please go easy on me! sweatdrop

Ps, My camera is crap, so this is the bestpictures i could ever possibly get with it.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:05 am
The camera makes it hard to see any real painting detail, but from what I can tell you got some good color in there.  

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:16 am
I was going to suggest inking and blacklining.

Then I went back and realised you said this was your first model..

To which my post is:

Holy shiz that's damned good for a first model!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:21 am
Marcus McFlufferson
I was going to suggest inking and blacklining.

Then I went back and realised you said this was your first model..

To which my post is:

Holy shiz that's damned good for a first model!
Lolz thanks, i'm sorry bout the bad pics n all, 100 buck digital camera.  

GamerChick16

FlashbackJon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:59 am
GamerChick16

In the absence of a macro mode, try backing up, setting the camera on a stable surface, and zooming in on the model.

Have to agree on the colors, beautiful for a first model!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:00 am
My camera was only 100 and it works fine. You need to back up and brace it on something to deal with your shakiness.

So take a shot from farther away, and just crop of the edges in some phot editing program.

King Kento

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:11 pm
My big problem is that the camera I use (my fathers) does not have a way of turning off the flash or to manually focus the lense, meaning that you are completely at mercy to whatever the camera wants to focus on...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:58 am
Well, my camera was 100 bucks like 2 or 3 years ago, so now, it's probably like...30 bucks.. However, my mom got a new camera, so i will add some more, hopefully better pics in a day or two.  

GamerChick16

GamerChick16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:06 am
FlashbackJon
GamerChick16

In the absence of a macro mode, try backing up, setting the camera on a stable surface, and zooming in on the model.

Have to agree on the colors, beautiful for a first model!
Thanks ^^, Everyone at my local gaming club really likes the colors, and just teh color scheme in general blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:36 am
GamerChick16
Well, my camera was 100 bucks like 2 or 3 years ago, so now, it's probably like...30 bucks.. However, my mom got a new camera, so i will add some more, hopefully better pics in a day or two.

SAme with mine, I bought it at least 2 years ago. Its a cannon model they dont make now.

I get the same thing when Im close to the model. All you have to do is back up. What is the file size of the images when youve just taken them and put them on the computer, no editing or anything.

King Kento

GamerChick16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:20 pm
King Kento
GamerChick16

SAme with mine, I bought it at least 2 years ago. Its a cannon model they dont make now.

I get the same thing when Im close to the model. All you have to do is back up. What is the file size of the images when youve just taken them and put them on the computer, no editing or anything.
56kb. Why?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:02 am
King Kento
Its a cannon model they dont make now.

Heehee... Cannon. xd  

FlashbackJon

King Kento

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:05 pm
GamerChick16
King Kento
GamerChick16

56kb. Why?

Than you could take the images farther away or without zooming in. You dont have to fill the frame. All you have to is take the space filled photo and crop out the space in something like photoshop.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:17 am
I don't have photoshop, hell i only have MS paint! Sorry, for the what 1 person who wanted to see more, i will have pics in a few hours, i also finished a second guy. So yay in a few hours i will have new BETTER pics of my 2 1/2 painted models, with a much better camera!  

GamerChick16

GamerChick16

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:44 am
Alright, never mind, this temp comp i have to use wont take the pics off my camera....  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff