Reply Official NANA Guild
Hachiko's hair Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ang Yi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:32 pm
I finally decided to get rid of my almost waist lenght hair. I took Hachiko's photos to the salon with me. The guy just said "So, you wanna look like a cartoon?" I replied by saying "By Hachiko is sooo cute sweatdrop "
My hair is really wavy, curly even. Nana's hair would be too short since my hair poofs out a lot so I decided to go with Hachiko's hair style better. Minus the short bangs on her forehead from the Live action. I went through a lot last night blowdrying my hair by myself...for the first time. I wasnt Hachiko's end curls.

Here's some pictures I just took. Excuse my ugly face. I just got off from work and it's hot outside stressed

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

What do you guys think? Did I pull it off?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:14 am

Aww, you are adorable! 4laugh

I've thought about taking manga/anime images to the Salon but I figured they'd just think I was totally crazy. xP! Also it seems most of the less expensive chain Salons they have around here don't really understand most Japanese hairstyles.

.: Building The New Era | Shinra Forever :.

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

Ang Yi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:47 pm
Aww thankies!
xd true most hair salons don't understand Japanese hair cuts. Lucky for me the guy was gay and understood a cute haircut. Plus I went to an extremely cheap place! Only $11 to chop it off...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:32 pm

That is really good! 4laugh
Most of the places around here are cheap like that, so it's really hard to find someone there that's going to give you a really good haircut.

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

night_rain_lady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:49 am
nice biggrin awww I envy you :< you are soo pretty :<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:35 pm
SONIC! [pokes!] oh wait, distractions @.@ anywhoo~ I love your haircut; it's cuuuute =3
[recently chopped her hair off to look like Nana O's hairstyle] haha go us go! =D

H0WL

dazziOs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:16 am

Hachiko's hair is more... wavier.
    Ahh.. don't know how to spell it. ><"
    Try going to a hair salon and make it wavy or something.
    :B

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:50 am
Quote:
SONIC! [pokes!] oh wait, distractions @.@ anywhoo~ I love your haircut; it's cuuuute =3
[recently chopped her hair off to look like Nana O's hairstyle] haha go us go! =D

Ahhh, yeah one of my many Son plushies lol
You got hair like Nana O.? Kawaii!!!! That would be ubber cute.

Quote:
Hachiko's hair is more... wavier.
Ahh.. don't know how to spell it. ><"
Try going to a hair salon and make it wavy or something.
:B

I know... My hair is too wavy so I had to blowdry it. I'm trying to make it an in between thing like Hachiko's hair.  

Ang Yi

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:39 am

I was actually thinking about getting my hair cut like Nana O's for a while but then I decided to just allow it to grow out long for a while. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:43 pm
it looks good. biggrin I got my hair cut like Nana O. It's grown out a few inches since then though. well in a way I now know how Nana O would kinda look like with a short pony tail lol  

Nana_Sora

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:13 am
I cant get my hair cute like hers sadly my hairs way too problematic  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Nana_Sora
it looks good. biggrin I got my hair cut like Nana O. It's grown out a few inches since then though. well in a way I now know how Nana O would kinda look like with a short pony tail lol

Yeah, I always wondered how Nana would look like wih a pony tail! Must be cute.  

Ang Yi

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:40 pm
Rini Ikataru

That is really good! 4laugh
Most of the places around here are cheap like that, so it's really hard to find someone there that's going to give you a really good haircut.

so very true. so when you find one that knows how to cut hair, its like a godsend.

i think its pretty good, the cut looks pretty similar (from what i can remember). besides looking exactly like the anime is going to be rough since they could draw it however they want when in real life, hair doesnt do the same thing. (sadly)  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:32 pm
*Nice hair cut... but Hachiko's end curl is inward.*  

iBEMidori

The_Dark_Queen_Mab

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:29 pm
awww. your hair is so cute. I took a pic a nana to the hair salon in my town...the chick thought i was crazzy...and she screwed it up to scream My hair looked nothing like nanas  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff