Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Whescha's Logbook - <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whescha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:20 pm
Hi, this is my logbook, where I'll take down my weight every week and fight to stay on track. (Damn you, McDonald's fries! *if they weren't so full of trans and saturated fats, they'd actually be a pretty good snack! FIVE GRAMS OF FIBER... ;_;* )

I've been losing weight for two years, and this is what it all comes down to--The final ten. The ten pounds that are hardest to lose, the ten that are the most stubborn of them all. This is the last hill I have to sloppily tumble over before victory is finally mine, and I can be the jewel of Kawaii Kon, Hawaii's only anime convention, this year. (Actually, I just want to freak my friends out since they haven't seen me since October, when I was 135, and want to maximize the shock by being absolutely gorgeous. Who wouldn't want to do that? XD We're all meeting up as a conbuddy group. It's gonna be fuuuun.)

My goal is to lose at least five pounds before the convention, being at a weight of 120--It would be brilliant for me to lose the last five pounds as well during this period, but you've got to be realistic and set small goals!

Four Week's Fury!

From Today, March 25th, to April 25th, I will attempt to lose at least five pounds of my last ten. This, the Four Week's Fury, is my journey there. D: Afterward, it'll just be...weight loss. Not the Four Week's Fury. But you probably already knew that! X3 MOVING ON:

Stats: 5' 3", 18 years old, small frame

Weight at the very start of my journey:
178 lbs

Weight as of now: 125 lbs

Mini-goal: 120 lbs

Roadblocky factors: I have Femur Antiversion, which in turn caused a rather bad, unchecked case of Bilateral Patellar-Femoral Syndrome, which will have to be taken care of with surgery. I'm currently undergoing Physical Therapy to help strengthen my muscles for surgery, and am forbidden to do a TON of things. I love walking, however, and I do so whenever I can, even when it's with a cane. I sit when my knees start hurting real bad.

Things I do: Stretches as given to my by my docs and crunches, mostly, with arm circles. My doctors don't like me doing anything other than these.

That's it! This is the start of my journal, I'll weigh in every Sunday with an in-depth recap of what I was doing the week before--Daily posts are a must, as well!

I hope your journey, as well as mine, is paved with luck and prosperity! Or something like that! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:51 am
Log for Monday, the 26th:

Wow, what a day! I cleaned my room, did my stretches, and now I'm really tired. I'm so ready to go to bed! It's already past midnight!

I had my bran cereal for breakfast, turkey bacon and egg whites for lunch (I hate yolks! ;_; ), a small bowl of the same cereal as a snack and baked chicken for dinner. (I hope there's some left so I can have it for lunch tomorrow! Delicious!)

I'm banning eating out until the convention, with my birthday as a small exception. (Yay! Birthday! CPK! But I will watch what I eat. ^^) When the convention comes...so will the ultimate reward: Pizza Hut pizza and a good helping of SATA ANDAGI!! Oh, and a malasada. <3 When I reach my goal I'll limit myself to cheating once a week--Every Saturday, I think, I'll allow myself to have some fast food, and maybe a donut.

Hmm. Since I'm pretty adverse to sugar now, though, maybe I won't want that malasada. xd  

Whescha

Puddum

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:23 am
Hey, I remember you from GCD! Welcome to the guild!

It's great that you love to walk because it's probably the most effective exercise in losing weight (or it was for me, anyway). And now that the weather's nice, you can do more of it. :]

I think you'll be able to reach your mini goal. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:38 am
Puddum
Hey, I remember you from GCD! Welcome to the guild!

It's great that you love to walk because it's probably the most effective exercise in losing weight (or it was for me, anyway). And now that the weather's nice, you can do more of it. :]

I think you'll be able to reach your mini goal. Good luck!
Thanks! ^^ I really have serious trouble keeping still--If I can't walk outside, I tend to pace. There's barely a moment when I'm not doing some manner of movement.

I'm really confident I can. biggrin I can barely wait until I do. I love reaching goals as well--Who doesn't! XD Thanks so much for the luck, I love having a lot of it around.  

Whescha

Whescha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:41 am
Log--

Today I ended up skipping out on PT because my mom wanted me to come with her to the mall. I did my home stretches, we walked all over the place, and ended up eating out. *sigh* I had a burger on a whole-wheat bun and a diet soda--I didn't have lunch today, but I did have my usual breakfast.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to the doctor to get some sort of shot. I hate shots. ><

Well, that's it for today...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:34 am
Logbook for Wed., the 28th

Man, this was a bad day for me. I polished off the last of my box of high-fiber cereal, and my mom won't buy me any until Friday. So I have to eat kix. Now, I'm okay with Kix, it's just that the nutritional values aren't as high (When I don't get a high amount of fiber in the morning my stomach tends to get really upset...) and every day this month counts for me. (And I kind of screwed this day up. >>; ) After I finished that, for lunch, there was nothing to eat BUT the kix, since my brothers ate the chicken, so I cracked the box open and had me a bowl. (It was filling, but...AAAAAH!) Then my mom dragged me out to Subway--I really have to say no to these things. But I didn't. And I had a footlong turkey breast on wheat with sun chips and a diet soda. CHEEEEATING. gonk I had entirely too many bad grains today, IMO. Enriched flour BAD.

Well, I've got PT tomorrow and a whole bunch of errands to run with my mom, so I guess I'll be okay. If she wants to eat out, I'll at least try to con her into taking me somewhere with meat and brown rice (Yum!) or good soba. (Double yum!) That way I don't run into enriched flour.

That's it!  

Whescha

Whescha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:28 am
Log, Thursday the 29th

Gosh. If yesterday was bad, today was even worse. -___- kix for breakfast, McDonald's for lunch, a snack of sun chips and sugarfree chocolate peanuts, and sirloin steak with green beans for dinner. Really, dinner is the only redeeming thing on there. I really have NO self control while I've got my period, I've noticed. gonk It never fails--Every time I hit this time of the month, all common sense goes out the door. I'll try to keep these two days behind me and eat as well as I can for the next week or so. >< Honestly, this is the one thing that frustrates me the most. Maybe I should carry around a note--or even better, a little baggie of good things to munch on!

A plus for today would be a...well, butt-sculpting stretch my physical therapist taught me. Well, several butt-sculpting stretches my physical therapist taught me. And they're all required for my health!

I guess there's an upside to being debilitated! XD

Well, I'm hoping things go well onwards...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:26 am
Geez, today was strange. Kix for breakfast, ten sugarfree cookies (Five earlier in the day and five later in the afternoon) some shrimp crackers (They're like little sticks...hard to explain), a bag of sun chips and chicken rings for dinner. -__-; There wasn't a thing in the house to eat other than that, and while we were out shopping my mom finally decided to heed my "No eating out" rule. She bought some sirloin steak and broccoli for me to eat tomorrow, which is great.

I'm buying a lot of new "free size" clothes, and I want them to look extra good so I'm going to continue to work hard! Or at least...try to. ^^;

My mom bought me some neat pancake mix with two grams of fiber and one gram of sugar per serving. I'm going to have them as a treat tomorrow, with ICBINB and sugarfree syrup. Yum! Pancakes are something I miss a lot. I'm going to limit myself with the cookies, too. They're really a pain. >>; I'll finish this bag and then never buy another.

And thaaaat's all!  

Whescha

Whescha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:37 am
Logbook for Saturday the 31st--

I had my pancakes today, finished my cookies and had pizza on wheat dough. I feel a little bad, but I also feel that I'm ready to get back on track and stop giving in to "girl cravings". sweatdrop Well, there are no pancakes, no cookies, and no anything to stand in my way.

No, wait.

I'm going with Paige to the Highland games tomorrow.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:32 am
Logbook, Sunday the first--

Kix again for breakfast. I had Jack in the Box cheese sticks as an on-the-go lunch (eww) and half a burger on a wheat bun with some stir-fried chicken. My friend Paige and I went walking all over Waikiki. My legs started to hurt really quickly, but it was fun anyway. I love walking and looking around the city. My mom bought me my normal cereal, and the period is ending, so hopefully I can get ship-shape again. I don't know what comes over me during the red week. >< I wonder if this happens to anyone else?

I weighed in at 126 lbs. I gained a pound! gonk But you retain more water during this time, so...meh. Hopefully I drop over the next week, when my body is normal. gonk

Srry for TMI. gonk  

Whescha

Whescha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:24 am
Logbook for April 2nd--

Today was a long day, but I'm eating well again. All my stupid cravings vanished with the reintroduction of my usual cereal, which I gratefully had for breakfast. I didn't have anything for lunch (There was nothing in the house. Everyone else in my family eats normally, and we have one person with a hypermetabolism thing going on, so there's hardly anything readily available for me to eat until dinnertime, unless there are leftovers. I'm going to look into sammich items.) and I had a bowl of soba for dinner after meeting my mom at work.

I'm really tired, now--It's been a REALLY long day. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:37 am
Log for the third--

My usual cereal for breakfast, the same cereal for lunch, a bag of sugarfree chocolate covered peanuts, and for dinner, a turkey sammich and some whole-wheat pita chips. I loooove fiber, I can't get enough of it. XD I need to find some sort of dip for those chips, though, they're a little bland on their own. Preferably something with cheese and garlic in it. Or Mahi-Mahi. XD

Well, that's about it. :3  

Whescha

Whescha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:06 am
Logbook for April 4th--

My usual cereal for breakfast, a turkey sandwich for lunch, and a burger on wheat for dinner. Today I noticed that the bread my mom got me, while having a lot of fiber, is made with enriched flour. -_- Oh, well. I'll just have to eat through this bread until I can get myself a loaf of the proper kind.

Well, I have to sleep now--I've got a long day tomorrow--I have to wake up at seven, and it's four in the morning. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:48 am
Logbook for the fifth--

A friend of the family is leaving for vacation, so we decided to have my little birthday celebration today. I had my cereal, McDonalds McNuggets and fries, sugarfree caramel drops, and pepperoni pizza on honey wheat at CPK. I'm going to let this slide, but it's not going to happen again. D:< Bloody birthday splurging. I was offered cake and ice cream, but refused, though. My high point. XD

We went shopping for things, and I got a new CD player and an interesting shirtdress. biggrin It's a small, and it fits well, but I want it to look even better by the convention. <3  

Whescha

Whescha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:58 pm
Logbook for the eighth--

I've been a little sick. -__- Very tired, sleeping through the day...I've even been tired and achy enough to skip my stretches. At least I'm 125 again today, update coming on meals later tonight. gonk

'K

My high-fiber cereal for breakfast, some whole wheat crackers, meatloaf for lunch, sugarfree ice cream, later another serving of crackers, then sugarfree ice cream again. gonk I love ice cream when I feel hot. It does a body good. 3nodding  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff