Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:28 pm
User Image

Slash is encouraged but not necessary so don''t feel forced or anything, thats not what roleplaying is all about see?

Want to join? Click Here.

User Image
User Image

In the First year Hufflepuff dorm rooms, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore woke up with a yawn and a very cheerful smile. Flipping his long purple sleeping cap back behind him, he smiled benignly over at Fawkes the Phoenix glaring at him from the top of one of the other four poster beds.

"Good Morning Fawkes!" Fawkes gave a hoot of indignation, making the old Headmaster chuckle.

"Still mad about me saying no to your perch then. Well, I've had a most wonderful night. This was a very enjoyable plan. Perhaps I shall try Slytherin or Ravenclaw tomorrow night." Fawkes turned away from the Headmaster, beak held high.

"Now, now Fawkes. Don't be that way. Perhaps I'll have the House Elves fix something special for your breakfast this morning? Would you like some Belgium waffles?" Fawkes eagerly turned back to Albus who laughed.

"Always works, now before I forget, I must post the fliers." With a wave of his wand, Dumbledore cast a quick spell, sending fliers to attach themselves on all the Common Room boards, the Great Hall doors, the Entrance Hall doors, random walls in the hallways, and multiple copies to scatter themselves down the tables.

"Well that takes care of that than," he said standing up. "Call up a House Elf, Fawkes. We'll tell them to make Belgium Waffles this morning. And then I must wash, and of course make myself presentable today. I think I might wear my yellow robes--you know, with the shooting green stars?" Fawkes sighed and shook his feathers. At the very least he could always say that Dumbledore made things interesting.

The Fliers
NOTICE: THE NEXT TASK

The Next Task will be held tonight. It shall be a formal ball. Please wear your best and come join us for an evening of merriment and dancing.

The Ball will start at 7 o'clock. Please be prompt!

User Image

User Image

The First Day:
Page 1 - Page 16

Announcing the First Task/Aftermath:
Page 16 - Page 31

The First Task:
Page 31 - Page 51

The Full Moon:
Page 51 - Page 61

Break Between Tasks:
Page 61 - Page 118

The Second Task:
Page 118 - Currently in Progress

Coming Up Soon:

??

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:56 pm
A young man strolls into the hogworts door. He takes a deep breath as much as he complained about the place in past years he did love it. He runs a hand through his silver locks as he stares around. He lets a small smirk come to his lips as he moves into the hallways noding at certain portrates. He brifly wondered where the other Slytherins were, he heads down to the dungons to see if they were down there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:14 pm
Sirius Black enters the deserted Hogwarts grounds and looks around. He glances behind him at the gates and then turns back to the grounds. Shrugging he shuffles towards the tree by the lake and settles down. Watching the giant Squid lazily swim around in the lake he wonders silently who is going to show up to this great "Harry Potter Reunion" and what exactly is going to happen during it.

Yawning he stretches his legs and arms and continues to stare out at the lake with a small smile. After being "dead" this was surely going to be a nice break, hopefully he'd be able to scare/prank a few people. Maybe his old friends would show up as well, that'd be great fun, but not Peter, he snarls at the thought of the rat.

"I'll kill that little bugger if he even dares to show his face around here" he growls before calming down and closing his eyes hoping for a nap before people show up, or perhaps people come out from inside, knowing some people it doesn't matter how nice outside is, they just have to be inside. He shudders at the thought of being inside constantly as it reminds him of Azkaban before turning his thoughts else where so he will be able to sleep.

Sleep, after all, is his favorite pass time.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:06 pm
Elske29
((Pardon me ladies, but shouldn't you two have waited for Lunar's Dumbledore post before starting?))

(I asked she said to go ahead and post)

Draco sighs seeing the whole school still deserted he heads back up to the eating hall to wait for others to show up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:19 pm
His eye twitched in annoyance. Lost, that's what he was. He was lost on some obscure floor after the utterly annoying and stupid moving staircase that he was climbing moved. Logic told him that the hallway he was walking down should connect near one of the towers and from there he would be able to get down to the great hall.

But that was his logical thinking he was relying on, not the reality of how messed up the floors were. And rather than stop for a minute to try and think and maybe go back the way he came (which would have been the smart thing to do) Kiek just decided he would keep on going. There had to be some way back down to the ground floor up ahead. If there wasn't... well... he would continue to mutter and curse until he did find a way out.

"Bloody morons," he muttered. "Who the hell designed this bloomin' floor plan anyway? Bloomin' squirrels?"

And with a rather aggervated huff, he turned the corner and continued down another corridor.  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:36 pm
Yawning slightly, Kathryn shuffled her feet along the Entrance Hall, humming a tune she made up along the way. The light from the upper windows danced, making little shiny reflective patterns on the hard stone floor, which Kathryn had begun to follow with her blue-grey gaze.

Kathryn sighed and stretched, still not entirely alert and amazed that she even made this far without falling asleep or dozing off. She stepped out into the grounds, squinting at the light, she hated it when it was too sunny... Her eyes were rather sensitive too light and often gaze her migraines, along with other things.

Opening her leather satchel bag, she reached into it's depths and withdrew a brown leather book, slightly battered but alive. She looked for a free tree for shade and spotted a man dozing beneath it's bushy branches.. Not being able to see his face cleary due to her eyes, she sat a few feet away and buried her nose in the book.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:39 pm
(One of us will announce it after we alert each other with pms... But thankyou for your alertness on the subject)  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:38 pm
Twitching slightly at the noise of a book being opened Sirius grunts and shifts around for a few moments, not entirely alive quite yet. Feeling the all too familiar feel of the magic of Hogwarts around him he opens his mouth to speak with out really thinking.

"Moony...You read too much..." he states clearly before stretching out a bit, and putting his arms behind his head. His robes fall open revealing his black slacks and white longsleeved button down with a red and gold Gryffindor tie he had happened across and wore, just for old times sake. His eyes remains closed as he appears to continue his nap letting the warm sun beat down on him, completely relaxed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:09 pm
Kathryn looked around in alarm, she was so engrossed in the book she forgot about the man. Was he talking to her? No one was near except her, and she was reading. Weighing all these thoughts in her mind, doing what she usually does, over-think.

Kathryn smiled uncertainly and looked over at the man. She could make out a Gryffindor tie, and a mass of black hair, maybe he was a student, the sun that silhouetted his face made it impossible to tell how old he was. She was tempted to prod him but thought otherwise.

"Errm, are you talking to me?" Kathryn asked her hands still gripping the book- "A Werewolf's Tale". She had come to the conclusion that he was either mentally unstable or mistook her for someone else.

The full moon was drawing near, making Kathryns face even paler than usual and she often shivered at the prospect of another's night of hell. Somehow, the word Moony reminded her of the book she was reading. Surely it mentioned something along the name of Moony...  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:38 pm
Sirius jumped up quickly at the sound of a female voice and looked at the girl in alarm before scanning the grounds quickly.

"Um...er...oh. OH!" he could feel his face heating up as he looked at the girl. She couldn't be more then 16, so she was most likely a student. He glanced around again and looked at her sheepishly.

"I'm--I'm sorry, I thought. Well, I forgot---well really I guess I forgot what time period I'm in and I thought you were--wait. Stop. Let me try this again. I'm sorry I thought you were some one else." Sirius wanted nothing more at the moment then for the world to open up and swallow him whole. Here he was, 30-something (and oh how he hated the idea!) sitting on the grounds of his old school babbling like some ickle first year and blushing!

He coughed nervously and took in the girl's looks, she seemed very pale, and she was holding a book. She also seemed to be squinting. He couldn't blame her of course, after escaping Azkaban he couldn't go outside for ages without squinting, and considering how pale she was...

All things considered though, she emitted a certain familiar feeling, and her pale complex set off a trigger in Sirius' mind as he glanced at her book, trying to make out the title. Without realizing it his mental clock started turning suddenly reminding him the full moon wasn't too far away. He swallowed, he was so sure it was his friend sitting next to him, that now he was going to try to pick up werewolf traits in some poor innocent school girl who only wanted to come outside and read.

Sirius let out a deep breath and tried to stop thinking--after all, he had been told thousands of times by friends and enemies alike that it it only led to trouble. He grinned at the girl.

"The name is Sirius, Sirius Black. I'm terribly sorry, I'm sure I disrupted your reading. My friend, the one I mistook you for, Moony, he's constantly reading and hates when I interrupt him, I thought you were him for a moment. We used to sit out here all the time when we were in school, me napping while he was reading, with our other friends of course."

Sirius grinned again and hoped she didn't think he was as lame as he sounded at the moment. He felt like an old man, sitting around and rambling aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:48 pm
Kathryn gazed at the man, wiping her sweaty forehead with her sleeve. What a funny guy she thought, he seemed quite embarassed, poor guy, he seemed edgy. She placed down her book with trembling hands and surveyed the man closely, her eyes squinting hard. She shuffled over closer to him desperate to see him properly.

Sirius, what a nice name... She wondered where she heard it before. But, right now she wasn't all that worried, her mind was always scattered near a full moon. Why was it that ever bloody time she looked at this man she could feel a kind of aura around him, like he was young only, he sounded older. It didn't matter anyway, she wondered exactly what he looked like.

Was this man blushing? Hehe, he WAS embarrased, atleast he seems alright. Why was he staring at her like that? Is there something wrong with my face? She rubbed her face with her sleeve, trying to wipe away anything foreign. She smiled and blushed. Ugh, this isn't going well... Say something Kathryn!" she heard herself thinking urgently. "Tell him your name anything!"

Kathryn nodded absentmindedly and extended a sweaty palm. "Ugh.. Hold on" She mumbled as she wiped her hand across her shabby robes. "Yeah, well I'm Kathryn... Theree, yeah, like Theory only spelled like T-h-e-r-e-e... But you wouldn't care" She blurted out. "God, why was this so hard?... It must've been the moon... Yeah" She wondered. She sniffed the scent in the air, her smell was heightened due to her condition and could taste his scent on her tongue.

"So who is this Moony guy anyway? You were friends... Seems nice" Kathryn added her other hand reaching for her book and placing a bookmark in her page.

(Woah that was a bad post)  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:48 pm
Sirius smiled and chuckled as the girl wiped her her hand and then extended it. He took it and shook her hand.

"T-h-e-r-e-e? Theree? Cool, odd names are the best names if you ask me. Of course, your talking to a person who was named after the Dog Star, so I may be biased." He gave her one of his patented charming grins, trying to ignore the voice in the back of his head chanting "she's going to scream, run, and try to get the Ministry to come save her from the demented Sirius Black, why the hell did we come here again?" He let go of her hand and ran it through his hair, willing himself to relax. "I'm in Hogwarts, might as well act like it...heh..." he thought to himself.

"Yeah, Moony, his real name is Remus Lupin. Great guy. Met him in first year. He was a twitchy little thing, always shoved into some book, had to study, he got in to Hogwarts under special circumstances after all. So he felt like he had to study a lot to be his absolute best, though, he never actually needed to study, and we did get him to loosen up after we found--um, well after a while."

Nervously Sirius loosened his tie a bit. An old habit, which he could remember being yelled at for when he was in school. He hoped that meeting other people wouldn't be nearly as awkward as this. Though, he was sure it was Kathryn's fault, he just needed to relax a bit, get used to meeting new people. If he was lucky, he might bump into a few old friends and calm down considerably, making these "awkward intros" easier.

Sirius glanced over at Kathryn and his brow furrowed. She was squinting and sweaty, and seemed extremely pale. He was quickly reminded of Remus near a full moon and he leaned over to Kathryn, blocking the sun and casting a shadow over her.

"You don't look so hot right now. How bout we head inside? Get you some water and maybe something to eat. We can see if Madam Pomfrey is running around--only, of course, if you really feel that sick. Otherwise I don't want to deal with the old bat. I can get you inside with water and food and a place to lie down with out her help."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:16 pm
"R-R-Remus Lupin? Advocate of Werewolf Rights?!" Kathryn said hoarsely almost squealing. She couldn't help it, She read about him somewhere, she had read so many books it was impossible too count. He got a job ever after being a werewolf, which gave her hope of actually getting a career like himself.
"You know him, wow! That is like... So freaking cool!" Kathryn said, a smile erupting on her face, although causing her too sweat more than entirely likeable.

Here she was, talking to a stranger who just happened to know her all-time hero. Blushing profusely she tried to hide her face by looking at her book. Picking it up and tucked it under her arm, smiling like a crazed lunatic. Still not able to comprehend the fact that Sirius might've actually be okay with werewolves she attempted to cover the title of her book, yet leaving the spine out in the open for anyone to read.

"You don't look so hot" She heard him say as if a hundred miles away. Suddenly she was jerked back to reality and looked up at Sirius who was now standing, peering at her, his head covering the sun like a little angelic Halo was around his head. She wiped her forehead, spreading the sweat into her hair and smiled weakly. She used to be so good at making new friends, she would easily bound up to someone in kindergarten and start playing, no matter who they were, she was soo social as a child but since her incident with a werewolf her trust in people was fading and was soon a loner.

"Yeah... Inside, that'd be good" She said hastily trying to change the subject, she almost let slip her secret, to a mere strange who she only knew for 5 minutes.
She was suddenly reminded that the dull throbbing pain over forehead was gone, but still felt quite flushed.
"Cept I really don't think the Hospital wong is necessary" She added quickly.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:36 pm
Sirius blinked as the girl in front of him practically flipped out when he mentioned Moony. He could feel the gears in his head click together as she seemed to get lost in her own crazed world with a smile on her face and he glanced down at her book and read the spine. "Ten galleons, no! An entire firebolt says she is!"

As she agreed to going inside looking at him, Sirius stood up and offered her his hand.

"Yeah, hospital wing would probably being over doing it. Unless you'd like Madam Pomfrey force feeding you 10 pounds of chocolate." Sirius stopped, he had a theory, and if she was really a werewolf, and he was postive that she was, he had to get an answer, just for personal research.

"Eh random question, you're not obsessed with chocolate are you?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces