Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:57 am
I have lots just check out my journal ^^,
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&u=3477661
and please do share your dreams about them.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:15 pm
I have dreams about them all the time! eek

One of the most memorable ones was a long time ago, before I saw them in concert. In my dream, I was at my cousins wedding. The reception was in a cheap cafeteria type of place. There was a stage, and a bunch of fancy wedding reception tables set up. My whole family was there and everything. I was walking around, and when I walked past stage, the lights dimmed and the stage lights directed on the stage. I looked towards the stage, and all the sudden I see Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie walk out onto the stage with acoustic guitars. eek heart They sat down in chairs, and everyone was still seated at their tables. I was FLIPPING OUT! I was the only person standing too! I was right in front of the stage, right in front of the two boys. Then, they started playing and singing to their songs. And they were playing them to me! It was great! I was still flipping out. xDD

A couple days after that dream, I bought tickets to see P!ATD in concert. 4laugh I kind of felt like it was a deja vu.

PrimeRibby
Captain

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:35 pm
OOH! ME!
It was a weird two-part dream.
Even though the parts had nothing to do with one another..

I found myself on their tourbus. How did I know it was theirs? Spencer was snoring on his bunk and Jon was playing videogames and Brendon was .. well, I didn't see Brendon. This blonde girl, Ryan, and I were playing some really weird game where we had our hands in a fists and tried to bounce M&M's to one another. I'm not sure what the point of this game was.. xD Then the blonde girl left and took the M&M packets and Ryan and I were still playing the game.. except.. there was nothing there.. o_O
THEN WE HELD HANDS!!#&@^#2673 !1113 shift !!16$8 elven!&#*!*(4(!!!!!
-teenie squeal-

Then I was sitting on the floor of my parent's room, with my guitar, and then Brendon comes walking out of the bathroom, and I'm like "HAI!" and he just walks away.

The end.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:14 pm
jenny without sound
OOH! ME!

I found myself on their tourbus. How did I know it was theirs? Spencer was snoring on his bunk and Jon was playing videogames and Brendon was .. well, I didn't see Brendon. This blonde girl, Ryan, and I were playing some really weird game where we had our hands in a fists and tried to bounce M&M's to one another. I'm not sure what the point of this game was.. xD Then the blonde girl left and took the M&M packets and Ryan and I were still playing the game.. except.. there was nothing there.. o_O
-teenie squeal-

Then I was sitting on the floor of my parent's room, with my guitar, and then Brendon comes walking out of the bathroom, and I'm like "HAI!" and he just walks away.

The end.

LUCKY! scream You actually held hands with the kid!! I love Ryan's hands. redface

PrimeRibby
Captain

[spanish] PANIC!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:58 pm
I had 1. They ate my friend while singing Build God then We'll Talk. Yeah weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:29 pm
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
OOH! ME!

-teenie squeal-

The end.

LUCKY! scream You actually held hands with the kid!! I love Ryan's hands. redface

JEALOUS, ARE YOU?! (:<

Just kidding. xD

I know. ^___^; I was like OMGYAY and then my dream blacked out ;__;

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:36 pm
[spanish] PANIC!
I had 1. They ate my friend while singing Build God then We'll Talk. Yeah weird.

The whole band ate your friend?!

Daaayuuumm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:38 pm
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
OOH! ME!

-teenie squeal-

The end.

JEALOUS, ARE YOU?! (:<

Just kidding. xD

I know. ^___^; I was like OMGYAY and then my dream blacked out ;__;

Kind of. redface

But you're gonna be jealous of me after I tell my next dream.
Hold up.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:40 pm
So, I was at this small P!ATD concert. For some reason, there was only Ryan on stage. And he was just standing there with a microphone talking. He was talking about some contest that I supposabley entered, and he started listing off names. Then, he called MY NAME! He called me up on stage, so I pushed my way up there. I was really nervous and smiling, and I walked towards Ryan. I got my picture taken, talked to him, and got his autograph and stuff while we were up on stage. Then he carried me off the stage. 4laugh I love my dreams.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:52 pm
`PrimeRib
So, I was at this small P!ATD concert. For some reason, there was only Ryan on stage. And he was just standing there with a microphone talking. He was talking about some contest that I supposabley entered, and he started listing off names. Then, he called MY NAME! He called me up on stage, so I pushed my way up there. I was really nervous and smiling, and I walked towards Ryan. I got my picture taken, talked to him, and got his autograph and stuff while we were up on stage. Then he carried me off the stage. 4laugh I love my dreams.

-slaps-

JUST KIDDING. sweatdrop

I wish I had more Panic! dreams.. but I don't..

Except I had breakfast with them once. We had Rice Krispies.
That's all I can remember.

jenny without sound

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:04 pm
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib

-slaps-

JUST KIDDING. sweatdrop

=O !!!

Anytime I think about Panic! before I fall to sleep, I usually have a dream about them. Try it. =D Think about meeting them, or going to one of their concerts.

Rice Krispies..? Hmm. Haha.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:02 pm
yeah i had a weird dream where ryan was helping me play 'the sims' ...and jon was just drinking starbucks and playing with the playstation.....

Heavens Savior

jenny without sound

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:57 pm
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib

-slaps-

JUST KIDDING. sweatdrop

=O !!!

Anytime I think about Panic! before I fall to sleep, I usually have a dream about them. Try it. =D Think about meeting them, or going to one of their concerts.

I really hate Rice Krispies... Oh, I meant the cereal, in case you meant the candy thingy with the marshmellows and stuff. I like making them!

I want to see them one day. ;_;
But I'm almost afraid that I'm never going to get to get to see a concert as long as I'm under this roof. D; Stupid old-fashioned asian parents.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:53 pm
Heavens Savior
yeah i had a weird dream where ryan was helping me play 'the sims' ...and jon was just drinking starbucks and playing with the playstation.....

Jon and his starbucks...xDD

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:55 pm
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib

-slaps-

JUST KIDDING. sweatdrop

=O !!!

I really hate Rice Krispies... Oh, I meant the cereal, in case you meant the candy thingy with the marshmellows and stuff. I like making them!

I want to see them one day. ;_;
But I'm almost afraid that I'm never going to get to get to see a concert as long as I'm under this roof. D; Stupid old-fashioned asian parents.

The cereal was what I assumed. 3nodding I hate cereal in general. D= Nasty stuff.

You got to see them live. They are absolutely amazing. <3

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces