Submit

Have you read any of her books?
  Yes.
  Nope.
  No but I might read it/have heard of them
View Results

xlilaznxcutiex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:28 pm
I've read two of her books (Twilight and New Moon). I've been so obsessed with them. Anyone else here know her? Anyone who loves romance and things that have to do with Vampire & Werewolves (Won't get to Werewolves until you read New Moon) then you should read them.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:25 pm
Yesh, they're awesome. I heard they're possilby making a movie of Twilight xd heart  

Blush.pink

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:13 pm
Yeah, she's a great author xd

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:23 pm
in my opinion she is one the coolest adults around. i love edward.  

Muzzi23

JackieBugz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:45 pm
Yeah!! I love those books!! I can't wait for the third one to comes out on August 7th! It will be so good! 3nodding I'm obsessed with those books. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:26 pm
Blush.pink
Yesh, they're awesome. I heard they're possilby making a movie of Twilight xd heart

not anymore because she didnt like the ppl who were going to play the characters and the movie plot wasnt as good as the book so the author cancelled it  

gaaras_Hitsugayas wife13

gaaras_Hitsugayas wife13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:26 pm
JackieBugz
Yeah!! I love those books!! I can't wait for the third one to comes out on August 7th! It will be so good! 3nodding I'm obsessed with those books. sweatdrop

ME TOO!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:45 pm
I read the first one and intend to read the second. Excellent author in my opinion.  

Ms. Dorian Gray

Adorable Lunatic

15,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200

T O X ii C P3NGUiiN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:17 pm
I'm trying to get my hands on those books and start reading them!>.<
Everyone is talking about how good they are, I don't want to be an outsider! gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:34 pm
I love those books!!! i got 3 1/2 (don't ask) people to read them!!! *claps* ummm... oh yea there might acctually be a movie

what she said on her website:

Quote:
**July 7, 2007 Update**

I am very excited to announce that Twilight has been optioned by Summit Entertainment (http://www.summit-ent.com/). The deal with MTV Film (and friends) lapsed in April, and since that time my agents and I have been negotiating with Summit on a great contract that I think will really protect the story. The people at Summit seem quite enthusiastic about doing Twilight the right way, and I'm looking forward to working with them. The story will be optioned for the next fifteen months, when Summit will have the opportunity to buy the property. I will keep you updated on any developments as soon as I find out about them.

lunapinnn

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:17 pm
Definatly two of the best books ever in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:57 pm
Twilight is certainly my favorite book.
I've read nothing like it and it makes me laugh.
New Moon was a bit disappointing to me though. =/
I do admit that the beginning made me cry..
Can't wait till Eclipse. =)

xxsweetxxrevengexx

a twilight end

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:21 pm
August 7th isn't coming soon enough!
gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:31 pm
Quote:
**July 7, 2007 Update**

I am very excited to announce that Twilight has been optioned by Summit Entertainment (http://www.summit-ent.com/). The deal with MTV Film (and friends) lapsed in April, and since that time my agents and I have been negotiating with Summit on a great contract that I think will really protect the story. The people at Summit seem quite enthusiastic about doing Twilight the right way, and I'm looking forward to working with them. The story will be optioned for the next fifteen months, when Summit will have the opportunity to buy the property. I will keep you updated on any developments as soon as I find out about them.

Taken off Stephenie's webpage.

Now, Eclipse comes out in 12 days. Stephenie is posing a new quote from the book every day until August 7.

Dude. With every quote I get more and more excited. Todays was:

“Do you think either of them would give up if you died? They’d still fight, we all would. You can’t change anything, so just be good, okay?” — Alice Cullen

Dear god. I can't wait.  

Mobile Faerie

Wheafy the Squirrel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:20 pm
I read all of Twilight, but only got halfway through New Moon before I had to return it. Then my friend spoiled it by telling me something glaringly obvious that I should have figured out on my own, but didn't. Gah. New movie? Really?  
Books/Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff