Action/adventure
  Simulation
  "God" game
  Most of the above
  All of the above!
View Results

Deo_Machina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:40 pm
Just in case anyone wondered, I asked Butterfly if I could post this thread here beforehand.

So, what is your favourite game? I know I can't pick just one, so lists are fine too.

My favourites:
-The Elder Scrolls - Oblivion
-Dead Rising
-Metal Gear Solid
-Final Fantasy 7
-Shadow of the Collussus (I spelled that word wrong I'm sure)
-Gears of War
Aaand finally Fallout.

(I missed so many out, I just didn't want to make it too long)

Discussion of games is awesome and is welcomed too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:48 pm
I don't know much about the newer games because I'm ghetto and only have a PS1, but I love FFVIII. I've also played and beaten all the Crash Bandicoot games. I also really liked Croc (that's kinda an old game for Playstation, but it totally rocked xd ). I wish I could play it now actually. confused  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Deo_Machina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:46 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
I don't know much about the newer games because I'm ghetto and only have a PS1, but I love FFVIII. I've also played and beaten all the Crash Bandicoot games. I also really liked Croc (that's kinda an old game for Playstation, but it totally rocked xd ). I wish I could play it now actually. confused

FF8 was good, but I never finished it..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:34 pm
Haha, me neither. xd This is my third time trying to. xd  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

eriks_greaser_girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:45 pm
We have a PS2 and I'm pretty ticked off at my Kingdom Hearts game.

I CAN'T FIND ALICE DARNIT...
-recives odd stares-

o.o Whaaat?

But I still love it ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:46 am
Mostly i play rpg's especially final fantasy
i own all of them except for 5,6 and 11
I enjoy the cutscenes a lot and also the gameplay, i like the ffx-2 battle system best even though there were not very many reasons to level up some dresspheres, seeing as almost any party would do in most situations, and some dresspheres stopped being useful once you got other better dresspheres... once you got the mascot other dresspheres became completely useless, other than lady luck and maybe thief...  

Blue-ROMan

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:41 am
        I love RPGs like Final Fantasy. My absolute FAAAAAVORITE game has to be Parasite Eve 2. I can't seem to beat the first one...Anyhow, when I went for three days without internet, all I did was sit on my floor and play Parasite Eve for HOURRRRSSS. D: I beat the game without saving about fifty million times. It was on bounty mode, though, which is the easiest mode on the game, because you can reawaken your dormant parasite powers for I think half or 3/4ths the cost; I'll have to check. Not only that, but the enemies are a lot easier.

I was, and still am, disappointed to find out that while SquareEnix IS making a third Parasite Eve, it's for your CELL PHONE. D:<

I want to get Final Fantasy: Disgea. I think I spelled that wrong. I saw a preview of it, and I think I'm being really dense when I say this, but I SWEAR I saw Sephiroth and Zidane in the same game. x__x Is it like Ercheiz? Y'know, where you like, take a bunch of FF characters and merge them into one fighting game? I'm not totally sure, but if it is, HOO~! I'mma get me that game. xD;

It took me a while to realize what a "God game" was. And I especially love those! Are you talking about games like The Sims and SimCity? If you are, then yeah, I love those to bits and peices. xD!! When I got The Sims 2 Seasons, I would sit for countless hours on my computer for countless hours doing nothing but play that game. ; A; Well, I can say I lost a bit of weight. xD;;;

Oh, does anyone else here play DDR? I ADORE that game~! <333 I want to get Dance Factory so I can put my own songs on it. My Mom plays the Super Mario version because some of the songs on SuperNOVA are a little fast for her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:07 pm
OMG, I love DDR. I suck at it, but I love it so much. heart  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:08 pm
          > w<; I wouldn't say I'm terrible at it, but I have no stamina, therefore, I can only play one song, and then stop. >w>;;; Still love DDR anyway. xD; I want a dance pad for my computer so I can play Stepmania with the pad. :0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 pm
Oh my. I love KH1 and KH2. Also Fable, for xbox. And many others. And Super Mario Bros for the super nintendo. Yep, I'm old school.  

LetsBeFriendsAgain

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:17 pm
          I looooove Super Mario. <333 My brother beat it though, and we were so happy. >w> That was probably the hardest game ever for us. And now that he beat it, he can beat it again within an hour. DDD:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 pm
Why hasn't anybody mentioned these: Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 (almost out, just two more days!!!)? They are like the best first person shooter games of all time!!!!

Besides that, I like the Ratchet and Clank series, and the Jak and Daxter series.  

GuardianAngel44

masumi5

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:30 pm
I LOVE kh1, and kh2! They are soooo fun to make amv's for!

I've also played FFX and FFX-2. They were pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:37 pm
I like KH2 and any Zelda game! Also mystery and simulation are fun.  

xX Shadow-the-Stalker Xx

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:00 am
GuardianAngel44
Why hasn't anybody mentioned these: Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 (almost out, just two more days!!!)? They are like the best first person shooter games of all time!!!!

Besides that, I like the Ratchet and Clank series, and the Jak and Daxter series.

I want to play Halo with a burning passion. I ALMOST got it, but my brother got a stupid game instead, so I couldn't. (He doesn't even play that game anymore.) Everyone I know that's played it loves it. The only thing that's stopping me from getting it is the fact that I don't play games much, and when I DO want to play them, I probably won't have the opportunity to do so. u_u

Has anyone played any of the new Sim Stories games? surprised I like Castaway stories, myself. o 3o But I wasted a bunch of resources on trying to build a house. u 3u And I can't even move stuff. What a rip off. Dx -kicks makeshift hut-

Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff