Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Annoying Persons? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccthulhu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:10 pm
Oh my god!
There is this girl at school who thinks she is goth when she is a whannabegoth. She is so stupid. she says things like are you sure you want to be goth?
Im Not goth im Emo!
What is her problem?
Today she said whats the matter?
And i yelled at her 'Nothing is the matter!'
and i scared her she jolted in her seat.

Are there annoying people around you too?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:12 pm
F4ll3n_4ng3l_123
Oh my god!
There is this girl at school who thinks she is goth when she is a whannabegoth. She is so stupid. she says things like are you sure you want to be goth?
Im Not goth im Emo!
What is her problem?
Today she said whats the matter?
And i yelled at her 'Nothing is the matter!'
and i scared her she jolted in her seat.

Are there annoying people around you too?

there's a girl that i know that dresses "goth" and then she's a total ho, and sleeps around.... i don't like her  

tamachan414

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:13 pm
I deal with annoying people everyday. :S, I used to be a salesman for gods sake, I know annoying more then anyone here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:15 pm
Why is it that every other goddamn thread is "there's a person at my school who thinks he's [insert gay clique here] but he's not. It's so annoying!"

Can you tell me why that is?

We're all sick of hearing ******** stop your bitching, you're more annoying than your little poser friend.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

tamachan414

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:16 pm
Rellik San
I deal with annoying people everyday. :S, I used to be a salesman for gods sake, I know annoying more then anyone here.

that sucks, i only deal with the annoying customers at work, who act nice to my face, and then when i make a mistake they call me incompetant behind my back O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:21 pm
tamachan414
Rellik San

that sucks, i only deal with the annoying customers at work, who act nice to my face, and then when i make a mistake they call me incompetant behind my back O_O

I can't say anything, I'm the scourge of Electronics salesmen and Tech Support staff across call centre's world wide. razz  

Rellik San
Captain

tamachan414

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:24 pm
Rellik San
tamachan414
Rellik San

I can't say anything, I'm the scourge of Electronics salesmen and Tech Support staff across call centre's world wide. razz

i work at a chinese restaurant. and this perosn was being stupid and i was taking togo over the phone. and they made no sense, so i had my co worker talk to her. and the b*****d was like "hopefully you're more competant, then the other girl i spoke to" and he ranted about me....i was like O_O *tear*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:26 pm
tamachan414
Rellik San
tamachan414
Rellik San

i work at a chinese restaurant. and this perosn was being stupid and i was taking togo over the phone. and they made no sense, so i had my co worker talk to her. and the b*****d was like "hopefully you're more competant, then the other girl i spoke to" and he ranted about me....i was like O_O *tear*
Where as I make tech support people cry. Especially microsoft ones. smile Or government technicians.  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:26 pm
tamachan414
Rellik San
tamachan414
Rellik San

I tutor kids.
Wanna hear annoying.
Tutor little 'gifted' 5-11 yearolds.
Everyday.
After school.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:42 pm
Rellik San
tamachan414
Rellik San
tamachan414
Rellik San

Where as I make tech support people cry. Especially microsoft ones. smile Or government technicians.

lol, kool
-_-, i love my job....which is not really a job....but yeh, i like taking togo orders. and seating people, and being happy sometimes lol  

tamachan414

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:44 pm
DaisukeOrDark
tamachan414
Rellik San
tamachan414
Rellik San

I tutor kids.
Wanna hear annoying.
Everyday.
After school.

Hahaha thats what I want to do, live happily off 'mummy and daddy's' bank accounts by teaching in private schools for snotty brats.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:49 pm
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
tamachan414
Rellik San
tamachan414
Rellik San

I tutor kids.
Wanna hear annoying.
Everyday.
After school.

Hahaha thats what I want to do, live happily off 'mummy and daddy's' bank accounts by teaching in private schools for snotty brats.

HAlf the kids are spooled beyond all beleif.
One of the kids dad bought him a wii two weeks before release date.
He hasn't opened it yet.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:50 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
tamachan414
Rellik San

I tutor kids.
Wanna hear annoying.
Everyday.
After school.

I'd have killed the family for a Wii, people had to hold me back from mugging people who had one, no joke, I was ready to maim for one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:52 pm
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
tamachan414
Rellik San

I tutor kids.
Wanna hear annoying.
Everyday.
After school.

I'd have killed the family for a Wii, people had to hold me back from mugging people who had one, no joke, I was ready to maim for one.

The little basterd hasn't even opened it yet.
He threw his DS at me today....i ducked but it hit the window and shattered it.
He didn't get in trouble his parents blamed me and almost fired me.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:00 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark

I tutor kids.
Wanna hear annoying.
Everyday.
After school.

The little basterd hasn't even opened it yet.
He threw his DS at me today....i ducked but it hit the window and shattered it.
He didn't get in trouble his parents blamed me and almost fired me.

Just accept it in leu of the next payment, let me guess, the brat wants a PS3 instead now. Bah, pitiful, in my day kids had... well not respect... but white lightening cider and acid house raves and riots... and hooch... and... my generation were a pack of little shits thinking about it.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games