Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Hermione...turns back time?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

barbara_smith3423

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:56 pm
Title: HERMIONE TURN BACKS TIME

Summary: Harry died fighting Voldemort, it's all over and the wizarding world is doomed, or is it? can Hermione find a way to bring Harry back?
Genre: Action/Adventure, Angst, Romance

Rating:
PG
the tears filled her eyes as she gazed at his broken body.
"why did you have to be a hero?" she whispered kneeling next to him. flashback
"Harry, what are you doing?" Hermione asked softly. he had an assortment of flowers and he was twisting them.
"i am making a wreath of lilies" he answered quietly. "they're my favorite flowers and it's Ginny's birthday tommorow, so i am making it for her"
"why are they your favorite" Hermione asked. Harry stood up.
"i am starting to remember my parents" he said softly. "mum used to dangle lilies on my bed and thier fragrance lit the room. its all i hae of my parents"

the tears spilled over, when she felt some one touch her shoulder. it was Draco Malfoy.
"come on Hermione. if the death eaters find you.." she jerked from his grasp and flung on top of Harry.
"come back" she screamed as it began to rain. the cold wet water poured from the sky, wiping away the blood stained battlefield.
"why?" she screamed up into the heavens, why?" Draco tugged Hermione away from the body and took her into the warmth of Hogwarts, where she collapsed in his arms, sobbing. He was dead, and there was nothing she could do to bring him back. or was there???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:07 am
in the the quiet of the common room, when everyone had gone to sleep, Hermione took out her time turner.
"one last time" she whispered, spinning the hourglass. she heard something and jumped, accidently spinning the time turner acouple more times. the world around her spun until she stood in the common room once again, only this time, it was dark outside. she was about to leave, when she heard footsteps, so fearing it may be her and Ron, she hid behind a couch.
"i'm telling you Padfoot. she just appeared on the map" Sirius said. "just now. so she has to be in here" Hermione gasped.
"who's there?" James asked sternly. she crept out from behind the couch, her cheeks flushed and tears in her eyes.
"this is all wrong" she cried. "i was supposed to save him" she dashed out of the common room, the two boys dashed after her. when they caught up to her, James grabbed her arm and she collapsed on his chest.
"what's wrong" he asked gently. "perhaps we can help" Hermione knew the risk she was taking, but she needed James help. he was after all, the father of the boy who lived. she sighed, and wiped her tears.
"have you ever heard of a time turner" she asked, tears still shining in her eyes. James and Sirius shook thier heads. she sighed and showed them the necklace.
"this is a time turner. i am from the year 1996" she said softly. "i never meant to come here. i only wanted to save Harry the way i saved Sirius" she clamped a hand over her mouth. she knew that she could not mention anything of thier past, but she decided that bits and peices were okay.
"well, Sirius was in Azkaban for murder, (mind you he was innocent), and he got out. everyone assumed he wanted to kill Harry and that he was a supporter of Lord Voldemort. well, we tried to save him, by capturing the real murderer, but Remus forgot to take the potion and turned into a werewolf and while we had to deal with that, the murderer slipped away, so i used a time turner to go back a few hours and save Sirius who was locked up and ready to get the kiss. when HArry died, i thought i could do the samething that i did for his godfather, and i ended up here" she paused and saw the boys looking at her strangely.
"what" she snapped. "i am telling the truth" the boys nodded.
"we believe you" James said, "but why can't you just use the time turner to travel back to the time before Harry was killed"
"I can't" Hermione said gravely. "time turners are only meant to go a few hours back, and your supposed to keep out of sight of your other self until you reach the time that you left and everything goes back to normal, except for what you changed" she sighed. "i may be stuck here"  

barbara_smith3423

Lady Pole
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:10 am
Interesting idea! I hope you develop the story further. If anyone can figure out how to get around the time-turner problem, it would be Hermione, Sirius and James!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 am
she realized that she may have said too much and turned away. James touched her chin and turned her face back to look at him. he gently wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Hermione, we will do everything in our power to help you. i promise" he said softly. Sirius looked between James and Hermione and furrowed his brow.
"Hermione, do you know James in the future. you spoke of me, but what about JAmes, Remus and the others" Sirius asked. Hermione sighed.
"i can't tell you much" she said hesitingly. "but James is Harry's father, and Remus was my DADA professor. Peter, i only met once, and Harry and I try to hang with Sirius as much as possible but it proves difficult while he's on the run. Harry's goal was to clear his name, but he died." James and Sirius blanched.
"what was my son doing that got him killed" James asked Sharply. Hermione sighed.
"he was fighting Lord Voldemort and protecting me. it's my fault" she whispered. James expression immediately softened and he wrapped his arms around her.
"shh, the potters have always been a brave bunch" he told her. "Harry did what he had to do" Hermione smiled and kissed his cheek. the three of them heard a gasp and turned to see Lily Evans standing there, tears in her eyes. she spun around and began running the opposite direction.
"oh s**t" James muttered. he got up, but Hermione placed a hand on his shoulder.
"let me go" she said softly. "i will tell her"  

barbara_smith3423

barbara_smith3423

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:38 am
Hermione found Lily sitting by the lake and sat down next to her.
"go away" Lily muttered whiping her eyes. Hermione sighed.
"Lily, there is nothing between me and james, and evenif i did like him, i couldn't date him" Lily looked up.
"why not" she asked curiously. Hermione took a deep breath.
"because he is 20 years older than me"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:24 pm
It's moving along nicely. Keep going!  

Lady Pole
Crew

barbara_smith3423

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 am
Lily looked up at Hermione in surprise.
"what are you talking about?" she asked. Hermione sighed deeply.
"James and Sirius are going to try and help me return home. my best friend was killed and i decided to use a time turner to go back and save him, but i ended up here instead. i am not sure how to get home, but i am from the year 1997, not 1987." she explained. Lily looked straight into Hermione's eyes and could tell thatshe was telling the truth.
"lets go" Hermione said and the two girls ran back inside where Sirius and JAmes were waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:24 am
wow! this is brilliant!
i love it!

keep up the good work  

BlackWidowHeart

barbara_smith3423

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:45 am
before Lily could say anything James ran up to her.
"Lily, i am really sorry, i was just helping Hermione, I never.." Lily put a finger to his lips.
"i know" she said softly. JAmes smiled.
"now, we have to figure out how to get Hermione home" Lily said sternly. "but we have to get her there before her friend is killed"
"definately"JAmes said. "i want my son to live" Lily looked at him strangely.
"yeah," Hermione said. "HArry is James son, another reason why it would be totally wrong for me to date JAmes" they all laughed, but then Hermione thought about Harry and burst into tears.
"oh draco, where are you when i need you" she whispered.
"did some one call" a voice said. Hermione spun around.
"Draco, how did you get here?" she asked.
"well, when you jumped, i saw you lurching forward and grabbed your shirt. then i ended up in the potions classroom and you were no where around. why did you come here Hermione? i came up to see if you wanted dinner and that's when i saw you lurching" Hermione sighed and told Draco to sit down, for it was a lng story.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:14 pm
well i just read the "who'd you be today?" story and so... the relationships got me all confused... >.< supposedly, draco's with... hermione? and ginny's with harry.. correct? and in your other story, after hermione's death.. ginny falls in love with draco... so... what happened to harry?! biggrin

awesome job w/ the stories anyway. keep up the good work whee  

zandira

Lady Pole
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:09 pm
So Draco came along, too. Cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:35 am
Harry isn't really in the story, so i can;t say who he ends up with.  

barbara_smith3423

barbara_smith3423

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 am
Draco listened patiently to HErmione as she explained her intention and he smiled sadly.
"you should have talked to Ron" he said. Hermione shook her head.
"he's with Lavender" she said. she sighed. "Harry was going to ask Ginny for her hand in marriage, did you know that?" she asked. "he had it all planned out and it was perfect"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:26 pm
A different view. It's interesting. Keep writing.  

Underestimated_Angel

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:57 pm
CaspianMiraz24
i am not sure how to get home, but i am from the year 1997, not 1987." she explained.

AAAAAH!!! THE TESION!!! THE PERIL!!! THE... ANGST OF WAITING FOR YOU TO POST MORE!!! xd  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff