Reply Rude Discussion
Best Ska Show Moment? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dietJESUS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:29 pm

What was the coolest thing that's ever happened to you at a ska show?

I would have to say either the time one of my brother's friends tried to give the lead singer of Westbound Train the n****e crippler and almost pulled him offstage. We hung out with him for a while after their set. Or the time I got to the front of the crowd an a mosh pit started at my back and I've had some surgeries so moshing+ me = bad then my brother, big burly 6'1", starts battering people away from me screaming "You can't hurt her! That's my sister!"

yep

And you?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:36 pm
Big D and the Kids Table show, the whole place had so much energy  

Iggy Celtic

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:30 pm
The Slackers show in AZ when I got to shake hands with God (Glen Pine).
That was an amazing concert ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:31 am
I have so many. I lived 20 minutes from this small venue called the barn but like I said it was small so the bands felt cumfy hanging out in the crowd so I met so many of them. After a while me and my friends where pulled up on stage to sing with Montys fan club (back when they where called that now there monty or something else and there not as good) Same thing happend with the flamingos but thats nothing big because I've know the guitarist since before he was the guitarist.

Non ska related at the webster my friend got hit in the face with the briggs bass so we got a bunch of free stuff not the bass crying But then we got to go back stage for floggin molly twisted

and I have so many more storys but I gotta go to class!  

Kingshortpants

dietJESUS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:00 pm

Cool beans!

Getting hit in the face with a bass must hurt....

I <3 Flogging Molly!

I got to shake hands with Bucket (lead singer of the Toasters) but we didn't really meet persay...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:20 pm
Funny how you made this thread a half hour after mine with the same topic. Lol its alright.  

eUAjwe4K

dietJESUS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Really? I didn't think so...

Well there you go, I must be blind....

^-^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:38 pm
dietJESUS

Really? I didn't think so...

Well there you go, I must be blind....

^-^
lol dont worry about it. funny coincidence. lol  

eUAjwe4K

hunter777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 pm
i got 2. both the great tortilla heist. i talked with the bands guitarist/trombonist for about an hour, and at another show this crappt punk band got booed off stage, and once they left everutone started yelling heist.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:29 pm

Super rad!

dietJESUS

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:59 pm
crying crying crying
I've NEVER been to a ska show  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:21 pm
Meeting my good friend Jimbo of the Seattle Skinheads at a Georgetown Orbits show and teaching all the lame ******** how to do the ska instead of skank.  

American Skinhead

dietJESUS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:02 pm

How would one do the ska? I've only ever heard of the skank.... eek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:03 pm
Well heres one for all you kids who like touching the band I just got back from seeing the slackers about 13 minutes ago at some church it was a sick show boy let me tell you. Well any way on with the story during their last song the saxiphonist and tromboner came out and played in the crowd while we all skaned around them some kids found it nessicary to touch them you know me on the other I did not I'm fine skaning with them and letting them do there thing I mean they were still playing in the end they're just people.... I have to pass out now good night.  

Kingshortpants

daisythereaper666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:48 pm
Operation Iggy
Big D and the Kids Table show, the whole place had so much energy

i was at a big d show, and when they played "noise complaint" soem rudeboy came up on stage (the show wa sin a bar) and stagedove off, right onto me and my friends, theres actually a vid of it on youtube, you cant see the guy, but you can hear dave say "no please dont kick him out hes a really nice kid" in the middle of the song.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff