Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
It's nights like tonight that make me wish I can drink... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do in my situation?
  LMAOROFL right along with them.
  Hide in shame.
  GO PEEPEE.
  Poll whore option!
View Results

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:40 am
Seriously.

So I had to go out with my parents and their friends to dinner because there wasn't anything for me to eat when stay home alone. Anyway, we go to this Chinese restaurant, and it's a relatively noisy place, although not eardrum-shattering.

That is, until we get there. All throughout the evening my parent's friends are laughing so horrendously loud, it's nearly unbearable. People seating behind us had started staring, and a couple that was leaving said to us, "Gosh, I wish I could understand what you're saying!" (We were speaking Vietnamese.)

So, what about you guys? Are your parents that... noisy when you go out?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:09 pm
nuuuuuuuuuuu.

o.o

but when my dad had this high school reunion thing with his friends, they came over and they all visited the Hoover Dam together.

and they were LOOOOUD.
one of them seemed like they were drunk. -.-''

Jelai

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:50 pm
Haha.xD
Your not the only one.!

My parents are always very loud...
My mom talks way toooo loud on the phone.
She talks so loud that I have to turn up the volume on the thing by seven line thingies...-____-;
At parties mom and her friends are so loud...
They have this creepy loud laugh too.! They laugh creepily togther. xD
Its scary...
Its usually the Mom thats the loudest I would say. >.<

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:57 pm
My parents arent that loud.......but when my dad trys to walk from one place to another in chinese school he always gets into a conversation with somebody...there fore when he says 15min ill be there, we wait for 30..... sweatdrop  

xXShinzoXx

Tsume Rokaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:05 pm
My parents an be loud....I know that if a conversation starts...It's gonna end up with someone laughing for the entire room to hear... sweatdrop At least they have a good time right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:22 pm

My...parents are quiet...
My aunt...is...really loud though.
She laughs and talks like she wants the whole world to know.
Her laugh is kind of a creepy giggle...
and she's like super weird...
but fun and funny...too sometimes...
I don't know...but she's...loud..yeah..
sweatdrop

User Image

[B E R R Y]

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:21 pm
I'm happy they're having a good time and junk, but it's like, I wish they could they could consider the people around them. >_>;

And they did sound drunk.

It was a Sunday night, the next day was a holiday, I'm sure people were assuming such. xD

But it was pretty funny, now that I think back.

Parents in general seem to have a creepy laugh. Every one of them unique. xD My mom's high and squeaky, and her friend's all loud and "AHAHAHAHA"-like. And her other friend's laugh is like a chipmunk. Now imagine all of them together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

My parents are only loud at home. I'm like in the basment and I hear a long and irritating laugh from my mom "HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA" then, I hear my dad saying "Dang, 'that Godzilla?". xd

It feels so right
To
night…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

contemporary minds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:51 pm
That sounds so funny. xDD

This may be completely off-topic, but my dad snores like Godzilla roaring. Seriously. I dunno how he does it, but he can be on the other side of the house and I can still hear him clear as day. xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:15 pm
XD i just reliazed after reading this topic i dont remeber my mother ever laughing once
my dad is extremly loud anywhere though  

Fire_Tanizard

harmony.of.dissonance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:37 pm
My mom tends to be pretty quiet, she doesn't have a loud voice (only when she's angry at me). My dad's pretty loud all the time and I've had to deal with relatives being really loud. Luckily it's usually at a family get together (at a relative's house and not out in public).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:52 pm
Aye, i HATE when my mom is like that.
it`s like when i have a personal conversation to talk to her about, she goes off and tells my aunts and uncles about it and i hide in the corner mortified. >_>
so when my aunts come up and talk to me about it, i'm like "haha... yeah...uh huh..."
it`s so embarrassing.
and since my mom has a thick accent and when she`s talking to someone, people can`t even understand her the first time. so when they don`t understand her, she gets pissed off and starts yelling at the top of her lungs and then people start staring. Usually i wouldn`t even try to go shopping with my mom unless it`s an emergency.

Michie`s Flips Inc.

chocobeano

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:32 pm
stock up on hungymans in the freezer, mmmm  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:45 pm
Ah, well I'm adopted into an American family, so there never was the accent problem. Loud families can be fun sometimes and I find it somewhere in between excrutiatingly annoying and wonderfully endearing.

I guess I'm wierd like that xD  

harmony.of.dissonance

Pixel Chef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:42 pm
Hahaha! You're not the only one. My parents and their friends are loud. That's just normal to me I guess because they had been doing that for quite a while now. lol My dad talks loud on his cell.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff