Mermaid Melody. ~A Fanfic~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:35 am
~*~Chapter 1~*~Luchia's Weird Way~*~
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At the Beach.....
"Hey Hannon..Luchia-san is down today..what do you think is wrong?"asked Rina-san the Green Pearl Princess "I dunno. She's been acting weird lately. Ever since Kaito saw her in her Mermaid form she's been acting weird lately." Hannon replied "Do you think that she thinks that Kaito think that she's weird?" asked Rina "No! Why would he?" aked Hannon "She's been lacking work lately..see?" Rina said. Hannon watched Luchia. Luchia was dropping plates. Hannon went to see what was wrong with Luchia. "Luchia what's wrong?" Asked Hannon "Kaito thinks i'm weird!" Yelled Luchia "No he doesn't! and lower your voice!! customers are looking!" said Hannon. The statement was true. Some customers were starting.

5:00 PM
"Lets stroll on the beach girls"said Hannon "ok" said Rina "Coming Luchia?" asked Hannon "ok" said Luchia. While the girls were walking on the beach they decided to take a dip so the three girls walked to a place where no one could see them and dived in. Suddenly ,out of no where, They got attacked by Yurri the water demon!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:20 pm
~*~Chapter Two~*~Yurri and Hippo~*~
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"What do you want Yurri?"asked Rina.Yurri giggles for a moment the settles down."You know what I want!" said Yurri seriously "Your Pearls!". "Well your not going to get them without a fight!"said Hannon. "Pink Pearl Voice!"yelled Luchia."Aqua Pearl Voice!"yelled Hannon."Green Pearl Voice!"yelled Rina.Without further ado they began to transform. When the girls were about to sing, Hippo Suddenly appered out of no-where in his human form."Hippo!"said all the girls in astonish.'Thats....that's Hippo!!! I still remember how we met' thought Yurri
*Flashback*
Yurri was walking on the beach until she stepped on a rock."Ow!"said Yurri and she started to cry. Hippo,in his human form, came up to see what was the matter. Hippo brang Yurri into a beach house and cleaned up the wound.'he's very nice'thought Yurri.'she's very pretty'thought Hippo."What is your name?"asked Hippo."Mine is Yurri.What is yours?"."I am Hippo"replied Hippo.The Next day they went out window shopping.They were both happily talking. Yurri spotted a pair a sandels. "Ohh!!! Look at them!! Their so nice. Pity i can't afford it" Yurri said. "One of these days i'll buy one for you" said Hippo.Eventually Hippo turned back into his usual penguin form. Yurri was in the beach house,upset because she tought that Hippo didn't like her anymore because he had girls following her. So Hippo slipped the shoes under the door and left. Before Hippo left he told her his last words to her. "I wish we could meet again" and with that he left.
*Flashback end*
"Hippo?" said Yurri. The girls and Hippo looked up. Suddenly Hippo swam out of the girls grasp and swam to Yurri.'Is it really her?Is it Yurri?'thought Hippo  

sakura moon mermaid

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:51 pm
~*~Chapter Three~*~Hippo,Yurri and The Mermaids~*~
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Glub?"said Hippo. Hippo suddenly cluthed his neck and swan up to the surface. Yurri and the mermaids followed him. "Hippo what's wrong? Why did you go to see Yurri?" asked Luchia. Luchia looked aver at Yurri.'She seems depressed. Just like me' thought Luchia. "Yurri?? Is that you?" asked Hippo. Yurri looked up. "Hai, Hippo-cun" said Yurri shyly. Hippo swam to Yurri and hugged her. "I thought we would never meet again!" said Hippo. "Ahem?"said Hannon. The 2 turned around. "Hippo what is the matter with you? Yurri is a Water Demon!! A W-A-T-E-R D-E-M-O-N!!! how could you possibly like her? anyway..how did you meet?" asked Hannon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:42 am
~*~Chapter Four~*~Hippo and Yurri's Story~*~
Once the mermaids,Hippo annd Yurri were on shore, Hippo told their story*."Yurri was walking on the beach until she stepped on a rock."Ow!"said Yurri and she started to cry. I,in my human form, came up to see what was the matter. I brang Yurri into a beach house and cleaned up the wound."What is your name?"I asked ."Mine is Yurri.What is yours?"Yurri asked."I am Hippo"I replied.The Next day we went out window shopping.We were happily talking.Then Yurri spotted a pair a sandels. "Ohh!!! Look at them!! Their so nice. Pity i can't afford it" Yurri said. "One of these days i'll buy one for you"I said.Eventually I turned back into my usual penguin form. Yurri was in the beach house,upset because she tought that I didn't like her anymore because I had girls following her. So I slipped the shoes under the door and left. Before I left I told her my last words to her. "I wish we could meet again" and with that I left."said Hippo. "So you guys met when Yurri was INJURED?"
Asked Luchia."Hai, Luchia-san"replied Hippo.

Later that day, they went out walking on the beach again and suddenly, in a rocky place, all of Gaito's minions emerged. Izūru,Maria,Eriru and the Black Beauty Sisters. "Yuri! what are you doing?!"asked Maria. Yurri hurries over to them. She makes up a fake plan. "I'm hanging around with them so i know how to steal their pearls! You made me lose my concentration!!"whispered Yurri "Ok then.. We'll leave you to do your plan." said Eriru. And with that they disappeared. Yurri hurried back to the girls who were about to transform. "Don't worry. It has been taken care of." said Yurri hurridly. "Arigato, Yurri-cun" said Hippo. Yurri blushed. Yurri returned to the water demon's palace while the mermaid and Hippo went to Rina's Home.

At Rina's Home....

"What shall we sing?" asked Hannon. "We have to sing at the cafe tomorrow and sing 2 songs!!!!" said Luchia. "We will sing one of the songs we always have sung to get the water demons to disapprear." said Rina, looking up for the first time after writing something. Rina showed them the list she was making. It said:
Legend of Mermaid
Just What is Love?
Super Love Songs!
BONDS
To the Place After a Dream
Splash Dream
Ever Blue
Star Jewel
Riding on the Winds of the Aurora
Return to the Sea
HEARTBEAT ~Perfect Harmony~

"You have PERFECT handwriting Rina."said Luchia "Arigato but the main prolem is, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO SING?!" said Rina. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hannon went to open it.Luchia and Rina Stayed in the room and continued chatting aware that Hannon went. Luchia and Rina waited until Hannon was in the corridor and snuck out of the room to watch Hannon open the door. Hannon oprned it and there stood Gaito! "What do you want?!"asked Hannon. "You know what i want! You!"said Gaito, grabbing Hannon's Pearl necklace and snapping it then dropping it onto the floor. Pearls,locket and string. Then Gaito grabs Hannon and runs off down the street. Luchia and Rina ran to the door. Rina Looked out of the door. Looking left and right. Luchia picked up Hannon's Necklace and put it in her pocket. 'Hannon...Where did Gaito take you?'thought Luchia
~*~The Apostrophies~*~

* The Story i posted near the top of the page is the same as the story in Chapter Two. except i made it as Hippo saying it  

sakura moon mermaid

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:02 am
~*~Chapter Five~*~Kaito finds out.~*~
Then Next day at school.........

"Luchia. Where is Hannon?" asked Mr Homtomei. Luchia was about to say that she had been kiddnapped by Gaito but then thought better of it. They didn't even KNOW who Gaito was. "Ummm...she has the measels." Luchia replied. "Oh. ok then" Mr Homtomei said. "Does she really have the measels?" asked Kaito. Luchia didn't answer. She just gave a curt nod and blushed. Geez. i wonder what's her problem. Maybe it's because i called her name when she was a mermaid. Nah. she can't be that mermaid. but she had the same voice! and her face looks the SAME!! It must be Luchia. Who else could it be? I'll ask her Kaito thought.

Lunch.....

"What did Kaito ask you about?" asked Rina. "He asked me where Hannon was. I told him nothing because he just asked me: Does Hannon really have the measels? and just gave a curt nod. You know how i am embarressed! he saw me in my mermaid form!" Luchia replied. "I know that but i'm sure we wouldn't mind. Here he comes now." Rina replied. "Yo! Luchia! can i ask you something? Rina can tune in too" Kaito said. Luchia looked at Rina and Rina nodded. They both followed Kaito. He stopped at the Beautiful Cherry Tree. Kaito took a deep breath. Luchia and Rina started eating their lunch. Kaito did too. "What did you want to ask me?" Luchia said with a slight quiver in her voice. She's nervous..I gotta help her some how! i did hear the quiver in her voice! Rina thought. "Are you a Mermaid?" Kaito asked. "Rina and Luchia started at him. "well?" Kaito asked. "Hai" wispered Luchia. "Me, Hannon and Rina are.*" Luchia added. "As I thought! That time i saw u in your princess mermaid form i thought it was you.. You looked beautiful." Kaito said. Luchi blushed Yokata*! He doesn't think i'm weird after all.thought Luchia Yokata. I don't need to help.Luchia is back to her own self.I wish Hannon could see this..They make a great couple.thought Rina. "You're not WITH anyone are you?" asked Kaito. "No" replied Luchia. "Ok..I haven't anyone either. Wanna go on a friendly outing?"asked Kaito. "Hai" said Luchia "I'm happy for you both."Rina said.
~*~Help~*~

Yokata - I'm Glad~*~ Remember, their in Tokoyo!~*~
*The girls don't change to Bubbles in the fanfic. It makes it interesting if you dont. otherwise it's too mush like the story. Not fun at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:45 pm
~*~Chapter Six~*~More Then Firends?~*~
"Where are we going Kaito?" Luchia askd. "You'll see."Kaito replied. Kaito was leading Luchia to a place that she'd love. I've Been there with her before. She loved it.Kaito thought. "Here it is!"Kaito said. I love this place!! How did Kaito know??Luchia thought. "Did you know all along that I love coming here?" Luchia asked. "Yeah...What ride first?"said Kaito. "That one!" Luchia said, pointing to a HUGE rollercoaster. She DOES love coming here!Kaito thought. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!"screamed Luchia as the cart did a loop. Kaito just smiled.

20 minutes later they got off. "I'm going to the Burger stand!" Luchia said "I'm coming! It's supposed to be a friendly outing!" Kaito replied. "Ok. But if i treat you to lunch, you trat me to dinner!" Luchia said "Hai"said Kaito with a smile.

The 2 stayed till 5:30 then headed off to dinner. Kaito lead her to a great sea-side restaurant called: Sous Le Clair De Lune Par La Mer. They ate and talked until 6:00 then went for a walk on the beach. They stopped at a spot where they could sit and watch the waves come in and see the moonlight reflecting on the water. "Luchia."Kaito was looking at her. "Nani?" Luchia asked looking at Kaito. "I-I-I..."Kaito started but couldn't finish. "Go on" said Luchia. She looks beautiful in the Moonlight.Kaito thought. "I...Love you!" Kaito said blushing. "I love you too Kaito" Luchia said. She gave him a soft kiss.  

sakura moon mermaid

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:52 pm
~*~Chapter Seven~*~Hannon's Rescue~*~
The day after Kaito and Luchia's first date.......

Lunch....

"You forgot about HANNON!"Rina said."Yeah but Kaito asked me out so how could i help forgetting about Hannon?" Luchia replied. But before Rina could answer, Kaito came up. "Yo! Luchia. Hi Rina" Kaito said "Hi" said Luchia. "Hey."Rina replied.geez...I'm finding Hannon soon!Rina thought.

At the beach storeroom...

"mphhhhhh mmpphhh"Hannon said. She was trying to say "What do you want with me" but it didn't come out right. "Hehe You can't possibly get out. I'm leaving you here until your friends rescue you. I left them a clue!"Gaito said and left. Hannon rocked backwarda and forwards and then the gag came out. Hannon and Luchia had finished school because she heard the bell...They always come into the beack storage, one at a time to change into work clothes. Hannon was right. Rina and Luchia found Hannon and Luchia gave back her pearl but she didn't know that gaito had locked the door so that they couldn't get out.What are we going to do know?Hannon thought because all of them suddenly relised that the door was locked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:23 pm
~*~Chapter Eight~*~Trapped~*~
"Uh-oh..singing wont get us out of this one."Luchia said. "Well since this is the beach storage, there are food and cloths.We can eat some fruit and then make a bed out of these cloths." Rina said. "We'd better get to work then. They don't open the storage unless they need something."Hannon said. Luchia felt her mobile virbrating so she fished it out. It was a Text/SMS message from Kaito. The message said:Yo! What's up? Where are you? Wanna go to the beach for a smoothie? "You have your MOBILE!"Hannon said. "Yes,so?"Luchia answered concentrating on her Text/SMS message. "You can tell Kaito to go to the beach storage and open the doors. Right?" Rina said. "Hai. I'll tell Kaito that I'd like to go for a smoothie but we're trapped in the beach storage." *Beep Beep* Went Luchia's Phone while she typed in te SMS. Kaito replied almost instantly. They message Kaito sent said: Hai. The girls heard a click on the door. Then the door opened! Kaito was standing at the doorway. Luchia rushed to hug him. Kaito hugged her back. "Are you all ok?" he asked. "Hai. Arigato." Rina and Hannon said together. Luchia just gave Kaito a kiss then stepped back. How did Gaito and Kaito get the keys?Rina thought.  

sakura moon mermaid

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:39 pm
~*~Chapter Nine~*~Izūru,Maria,Eriru and the Black Beauty Sisters~*~
Luchia and Kaito went to get their smoothies and Hannon and Rina went home."How did gaito take possession of the keys in the first place?" Rina muttered as she entered their home doorway."Nani?" Hannon asked. "Oh it's nothing Hannon."Rina said with a smile. "Hopefully!" Hannon said. "Can we put on the Pool fence? I want to swim but I can't because I think people will look over and see me in my Princess form!" Hannon asked and when rina said yes, she went to her room and got changed so that it woulsn't seem suspicious.

Luchia and Kaito....

"You like it?" Kaito asked "MMM!! This is the best...Thanks Kaito!"Luchia said. "Hey! it's no big!"Kaito said as they walked to this rocky place where no one could see them.they sat down and talked. Suddenly Izūru,Maria,Eriru and the Black Beauty Sisters appered! "Kaito call Hannon and Rina! I'll hold them off" Luchia said. "Ok!"Kaito said and he got to work. "Awwww...how sweet...looking after your boyfriend or is he looking after you?" SheShe asked. "That's none of your buisiness!"Luchia yelled. "Awwww...look! she wants to have a fight!" Mimi said. "What do you want anyway?"Luchia said as Rina and Hannon came running."Look! We have 3 Mermaid Princesses!" Maria said. "Aqua Pearl Voice!"Hannon yelled "Pink Pearl Voice!"Luchia yelled "Green Pearl Voice!" Rina yelled."Pitchi Pitchi Voice Live Start!" the three yelled together."Oto tatezu ni iro kaetekuBEBII-BURUU no sora wo
mitsumetetaraTooi kioku yomigaeruNee nanatsu no
umi no mukouHora dareka ga naiteiru ki ga shiteMune ga
"KYUN" to setsunaku naru yoWatashi wo
tasukete...Nanika ga shiraseru destinyHoshi no
michibiki wo mune ni dakishimeteSore wa EBAA-BURUU
kagayaku daisuki na ano umi yoMirai wo mamoru chikara wo
ima atsumeteAisubeki hito ga ite aisubeki basho ga
aruKirameku aosa PYUA na kimochi no mama de mamorutame
niKata narabete niji wo mitetaMoshi kotoba wo
umaku tsutaetetaraIma mo soba ni ita no kanaNee
koishite yume miru tabiHora... jibun wo suki ni naru ki ga
shiteSukoshi zutsu otona ni nattekuKaeritai
nante...Dare ni mo iwanaikeredoKokoro ni wa MERODII
itsumo nagareteruSore wa EBAA-FURENDO ichiban taisetsu
na mono dakaraDonna ni tsurai toki mo mamori
tsuzukeruDaisuki na hito ga ite daisuki na basho ga
aruFushigi na aosa sore wa tengoku yori mo kirei na
umiSore wa EBAA-BURUU kagayaku daisuki na ano umi
yoMirai wo mamoru chikara wo ima atsumeteKibou ni
nareSore wa EBAA-FURENDO ichiban taisetsu na mono
dakaraDonna ni tsurai toki mo mamori tsuzukeruKirei na
umi"They finished singing and said "How about an encore?" and the Water Demons said "You won this time! but we'll win the next!" and with that they dissappeared. "Wow!! Luchia you never tole me you could do that!"Kaito said. "Well..."Luchia becan but Kaito hugged her. "You scared me..I thought you were going to get hurt."Kaito whispered. "Sayonara!"Thay said as they broke they hug."We have to get going!" Hannon said. "Yeah I do too!" Kaito said. "Sayonara!" They said for the second time and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:44 pm
Cool!  

` TenTen

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:52 am
~*~Chapter 10~*~Kaito's surfing competition~*~
"Ehhh?! You're going off to Kyouko for a surfing competiton?? again?"Luchia asked.
"Hai. The truth is that i can't stop surfing.. Surfing is like my life. It's my hobby.. I'm leaving in three days...."Kaito said.
"Oh. It's ok. I'll just hang out with Rina and Hannon.. We found Noelle the Blue Pearl Princess and Karen the Purple Pearl Princess...she needs help around the school. I won't go out with anyone else i promise." Luchia said uncertainly.
"Acctually.. What i was going to ask you was will you come with me?" Kaito asked.
"Hai!" Luchia replied and ran off to tell her friends.

Luchia,Noelle,Karen,Rina and Hannon.
"Ehhhhh? You're going off with Kaito?!"They all said at the same time. "Hai We leave in three days!"Luchia said jumping up and down as they were walking down the road, going home.
"Better get packing! Better get packing!"Luchia chanted as Noelle and Karen asked Hanon and Rina who Kaito is. Rina and Hannon started talking at the same time..
"Kaito's the most popular boy at school-"
"And he's Luchia's Boyfriend-"
"He asked her out on their first friendly outing-"
"Then she said yes and they've been together for almost a year-"
"And they are close."
Karen and Noelle listened carefully cating every word the 2 said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:44 am
~*~Chapter 11~*~Luchia is leaving and Noelle and Karen's Birthday~*~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Luchia...I...I need to tell you something..."Hannon said. Luchia turned around. "Nani?" Luchia asked in a hushed voice. Taking a step towards her Best Friend, she was prepared to hear the news. "When you come back from Kyouko, It's Karen and Noelle's Birthday in a week. We..need to be in contact. You will only be gone for 3 days but we are planning a surprise party."Hannon answerd. "Oh... I'll help and I'll buy presents from Kyouko."Luchia said. Luchia was leaving the next day. "I need to go to sleep... I'll call you when i get there after lunch and when we check into the hotel."Luchia said. Hannon went out and closed the door. "How did she react?..."Rina asked. "She is too into the trip to Kyouko. But she says she will help."Hannon replied. "Youkata. I thought she'd say she'd be to busy."Rina said. "Yeah same. We need sleep too. Karen and Noelle are already in their room. Night Rina"Hannon said and left for her room. Luchia heard everything that Rina and Hannon discussed. I'll help them. I won't dissapoint! Luchia thought and went to sleep.

At the Airport..
"Katio! Over here!!"Luchia waved as Kaito went over to her. "Yo! what's up? our flight is in 5 minutes! Lets get going!"Kaito said. "Hai!" Luchia turned to her friends and said "Well..Bye.. I'll see you soon.. In 3 days!"Luchia said and Rina,Karen,Noelle and Hannon said bye.

At Kyouko...
"Yey! we're here!" Luchia said. Kaito smiled. I'm going to win this year. It's just like any other year!Kaito thought and they set off for the hotel. Once checked in and in their rooms, Luchia gave Kaito a Kiss. "What was that for?" asked Kaito, slightly blushing. "For thinking about me." Luchia replied and gave him another kiss. This time, it was soft and long. When they finally broke apart, they got back to unpacking and were both blushing. Tomorrow, I'll win this for her.Kaito thought. He was looking forward to tomorrow more then anything.  

sakura moon mermaid

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:07 pm
~*~Chapter 12~*~Shopping for Karen and Noelle and Kaito's Competition~*~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"LAST YEARS CHAMPION IS BACK AGAIN! DOMOTO KAITO GAVE US AN SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR COULD BE THE SAME!!" the judge yelled as Kaito started on the waves.
"Luchia-san!" Luchia turned as she saw Hippo,in his human form,running down towards her.
"Hippo! what are you doing here?" Luchia asked.
"K-karen and N-noelle..." Hippo panted.
"Nani?"Luchia urged Hippo to go on. What''s wrong?! Luchia thought.
"Karen-san...Noelle-san...said.....they....need...your...help...because....their....stuck...in...coral..!"Hippo managed to say.
"Ok..I'll go..in 2 mins..Kaito is nearly finished."Luchia said. She was right. Kaito was finished and heading towards them.
"Kaito you were great!But my friends are stuck in coral so ii need to go for about 10 minutes. Meet you back at the hotel!"Luchia said and she ran off.

In the Sea....
"It's no use...You guys are jammed tight!"Luchia said.
"How are we suppose to get out??"Karen asked. Luchia told Karen to swim forward and with one final push they got Karen out. Luchia told Noelle the same thing and they couldn't really get her out because het tail was jammed tightly.
"Harder Noelle! Pull Karen!" Luchia yelled
"Hai!" yelled Noelle
"I'm trying!"Karen yelled and they suddenly freed Noelle.
"All freed. I got to go. see you guys!" Luchia said and she swam off.

At the Hotel....
We're doing the food..You getting the presents?Luchia received a text message from Hannon and Rina. She replied with a :Yes. We're going now.. Kaito's just finished the competion! See you soon. xx "Ready to go?" Kaito said coming up behind Luchia and hugging her. "Yes.Let's go"Luchia said as she got up.

At the shops....
"Karen would love this Bracelet and Necklace!"Luchia siad pointing to a purple set. "Yeah i think so too... Hey..would Noelle like this one?"Kaito asked pointing to a Blue frame with shells all over it. "I think so. I'll get them the same things but Karen will get a mini dolfin statue and Noelle will get a mini mermaid statue!" Luchia said and she walked up to the counter and paid. Kaito took a little longer. then he found what he was looking for and went up to the cashier and paid. "What did you buy?" Luchia asked. Kaito laughed. "You'll see when we get back." and that was the reply that Luchia received.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:05 pm
~*~Chapter 13~*~Going back to Tokoyo.~*~
At the Hotel dinner room...
"All packed up?" Kaito asked. "Yeah..You?" Luchia said. "Yeah! Totally.." Kaito answered. The two let silence over take them. "Your Mussel and Oyster sauce mam'. Your Half Mulloway and sweet and sour sauce sir." The waiter said. "Thanks. Here's the money for the bill. Keep the change" Luchia said. "Thanks Madam." The waiter said and walked away. They finished their dinner in laughter and fun then went upstairs.

In their hotel room...
"This was what i brougth at the shop where you found Noelle and Karen's Present.." Kaito said and showed her a Heart Frame and a bracelet plus a necklace. Kaito already put our picture inside the frame! "Arigato." Luchia said and asked him to help him put the necklace on. "What about your shell necklace?" Kaito asked. "I'll put it in my pocket." Luchia said. When the necklace and bracelet was on, Luchia turned around and hugged Kaito. "Arigato." Luchia whispered and Fell asleep in his lap on the bed.

In Tokoyo Airport.
Yes! Back in Tokoyo! tomorrow is Noelle and Karen's Birthday! Luchia thought. "Ready to go?" Kaito asked. "Hai!" Luchia answered and they left.  

sakura moon mermaid

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 pm
~*~Chapter 14~*~Noelle and Karen's Birthday~*~
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Can I open my eye's now?" Noelee asked.
"Not yet! We're nearly there!" Luchia replied, leading Noelle to the lounge, Kaito behind her with Karen.
"You can take your blindfolds off!" Kaito said and everyone ducked behind a peice of furniture; Luchia next to the light switch.
"Karen. Where are we?" Noelle asked, looking around the dark room astounded.
"I.....I don't know!" Karen replied. At that moment, Luchia reached her hand out for the light switch and turned it on. Everyone jumped out and yelled: "SURPISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Noelle and Karen laughed.
"Here are your presents! Luchia brought them from Kyouto!" Rina said and passed over 2 packages that were huge! Karen and Noelle opened them slowly and their mouths hung open when they saw what Luchia had brought them.
"Arigato guys!" They said at the same time.
"There's no party without food!" Hannon said brining in some of the food. Everybody laughed and talked and ate. Then Kaito whispered something into Luchia's ear and went to the Kitchen. He came back with a cake.
"There's no party without a cake too!" Kaito said. They all laughed as Karen sliced the cake and Noelle handed them out. At the end of the party, Noelle and Karen said: "Arigato! This was the best day ever!" and everyone else said "No Problem!". Then everybody cracked up.  
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff