Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
~Queenie's Weight loss Journal~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Queenie's Superamazingwondeful Weight Loss Journal!
Okey. So I need to loose weight. What a better way to loose it than to keep a journal! Well well well, isn't Queenie smart? *snaps for Queenie*
Anywho, Here I will be posting food intake, activity and other inportant things. Like my self esteem, because that's an issue for me.
GOALS
~Jeans size 10 or lower
~Feel good Self Esteem
~150-155lbs
~Healthy eating habbits
RIGHT NOW
~180
~No Self esteem
~Size 15 jeans
~BAD eating habbits. I must confess
WHAT I HAVE TO WORK WITH
~Stretchy band
~Swimming every friday (I work with special needs kids then swim a workout)
~Ballet every Thursday (Hour and a half)
~Ball (Needs to be blown up...)
~Free acess to indoor track at school
~Showchoir dancing (2 hours on Monday, 1 hour on Wednesday)
KEY
Not drunk water:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Finished water: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, here I GO!
P.S. Feel free to post here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:50 am
Welcome! And Good Luck!

btw how tall are you?  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:45 am
RoseAintMean
Welcome! And Good Luck!

btw how tall are you?

Thanks!
And I'm around.... 5ft 5 maybe? I haven't checked recently.
*goes to check*
5ft 5 or 6... I had curlers in my hair. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:36 pm
Febuary 14th (Valentines day)

Oh man. I never realized how shitty I eat.
Well, That's the reson I'm doing this right? RIGHT!!
First things first:

Breakfast:
2 slices of banana bread (Got up late. stressed )

Lunch:
Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich on wheat bread
String Cheese stick

Dinner:
2 biscuts with hamburger gravy on top (Leftovers... yum.)
Glass of milk

Snacks and other junk:
2 suckers
1 Candy bar (Oh gross. 260 cal... Ew.)
Tortilla
Diet Pepsi Jazz
Oh wait- and my mom let me try a SPOONFUL (just one mind you) Of some icecream that my dad got her.

Water:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Food Notes:
Today was V-day. A day where companies make lots of money. I didn't have a sweet heart, but my friends gave me the suckers and chocolate.
I really NEED to work on my water. This is a little difficult because it's hard to keep track of a water bottle at school. I tend to loose things easily.

Last Night's Activity:
(I work out before I go to bed, so I'll just put it on the next day's entry)
20 Leg lifts (Front, Back, Side, with work on flexability)
Arm band stretches (Around 5 min)

Today's Activity:
I delievered Kiss-o-grams today, which was a fund raiser for the Drama club. I delievered 3 hours, which was up and down 3 flights of stairs many times. I'd say around 20min all in all.

Activity Notes:
I need to start doing crunches. But first, I need a space to do them (I.E. Clean my room).
Then I'll eventually move on to push ups, but not so soon. (I'll ask my mom for some weights)
My day was too packed to get in any structured exersise. (I had to curl my hair for Showchoir pictures, which takes like.... 3 hours...) I was at showchoir (We didn't dance today) for around 2 hours, then had Piano.
Tomorrow I'll have Ballet, so it should be okey.
Progress:
How about none? Well, no, I have made progress. I've realized how much I really DO need to change, and exactly WHAT I need to change. (About my diet and exersise)
What I need:
Weights
Better food (IE- No sweets, healther foods)
MORE ENCOURAGEMENT!

Phew! That's a long entry, but it will be worth it.
Day one is OVER.

Queenie heart

Queen.Cellophane

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:29 pm
Febuary 15th

I am REALLY bad at this. Oh dear.

Breakfast: Day started out good, with lowfat Yoplait yougurt (100 cal) and a banana

Lunch: I had to get school lunch, which, as everyone knows, is never good for you. Today it was: Italian Dunkers (Like... breadsticks with cheese on them) And herb buttered nodles (I had less than 1 1/2 cup though) And skim milk.

Dinner: More carbs. Had Fetticini (I can't spell) Alfredo. Not much, maybe around 2 cups.

Snacks and Junk:
Carmel apple lollypop (For the play I'm in I have to be a 'child' so the lolly was a prop.)
Ice cream (See? I am really bad at this)
A handful of Hersey's Dark Kissables (I was running out the door to ballet)

Water: The only thing I did well
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last Night's activity:
20 leg lifts (front, side and back)
Flexability work (For ballet)
5 min of stretchy band stuff

Today's Activity:
Ballet 1 hour and 30 minutes. Great workout tonight, my legs will ache tomorrow.
I don't know if I should count this or not, but I'm in a play, and I'm running around as a child most of the time. Sometimes I'm not, but they are usally 2-3 hour practices.

Notes:
I really need to start cracking down on this and set some limits. Ballet was great today, and I really love it. If I can find a type of exerise that I love as much as ballet, it will be a cinch. The only problem I have is TIME. My parents can't get me to many places, and my dance studio closed last year. I have 3 brothers that always need rides, so I can only have one night of the week just for me (Thursdays. Ballet)
Tomorrow, I do not have school, however I have play practice in the morning, then I shall clean my room so I can start crunches. I believe cleaning burns calories too, not as many as working out, but some. And I must clean the bathroom, and in our house, that IS a workout. whee We have a lot of people runnin around, so it's my job to clean it.
That's all for right now. If anyone reads this, please post with sugestions!
Queenie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:25 pm
Febuary 16th

Breakfast:
None. I got up too late to eat. (Like 5 min before I had to go)

Lunch:
Tomato soup (I have a really bad cold) 190 cal.

Dinner:
2 small slices of pizza and 3 bread sticks, Vitamin water (see notes)

Snacks and junk:
NONE! I'm very proud of myself

Water: Not so good today...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last Night's Activity:
20 leg lifts (front, side, back)
Stretches (5 min)

Today's Activity:
Swimming! For around... 3 hours accually. I volenteer with the Special Olympics team, and I DO get a workout.

Notes: I just got a REALLY bad cold, that's why I have to do the vitamin water. It accually helped, and hopefully I'll be getting better soon, so I can start more activity. (I can't go anywhere without a box of tissues right now. gonk ) I'm sleeping over at a friend's house tonight. Hopefully breakfast won't be bad!

Queenie

Queen.Cellophane

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Febuary 17

Breakfast: 2 small waffles (240 cal) w/ syurp (around... 200 cal.)

Lunch: Tomato soup (I'm kinda addicted to it. 190 cal)

Dinner: Homemade nachos (I stress homemade because we use organic chips and such. Plus they are WAY better than anything you can get anywhere else. Cal- I have no idea. Most likely over 200.)

Snacks and junk:
Homemade popcorn (not much, but once again I stress homemade because it didn't have all that crap on it)
Hot cocoa (It was needed. I was FREEZING at a hockey game) And I most likely burned off calories shivvering... lol.
One small slice of 'Razzleberry' pie. I complimented my dad's cooking by having a little.

Water:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last Night's activity:
None, I was at a friend's house, and they would have thought I was quite crazy if I was doing leg lifts. (They are kinda... close minded... lol.)

Today's Activity:
Does cleaning the bathroom count? Cause I did that. And I suppose our bathroom was so dirty I burned off a few calories.

Notes:
One of my best friends is over tonight, and she's gonna help me clean my room. That way I can start crunches, despite how much I hate them. And work on my flexability (For ballet)
Plus she's one of my 'weight loss buddies' so we encourge each other

Queenie heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:37 pm
Febuary 18th

Breakfast: 3/4 cup Frosted flakes w/milk (160 cal.) And Banana

Lunch: Pita sandwich. (pita- 90 cal. Mayo- 60 cal. Ham- 30 cal. Cheese <100 cal. All in all..... A little over 200 cal.) Yoplait Banana cream pie yougurt (The light kind. 110 cal.)

Dinner: 2 and 1/2 slices of Cheese bread and 2 small slices of pizza
Lemonaide

Snacks and Junk:
Grapes
Small piece of 'Razzleberry Pie' (Don'tcha love leftovers?)
Milk
1 or 2 nacho chips. Nothing on them. No salsa.

Water:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last Night's Activity: I cleaned my room. Which was very dirty. And my friend made me laugh the ENTIRE time. So that has to count for something. And NOW my room is clean so that I can do crunches.

Today's Activity: Shopping should count for something right? I read somewhere that it burns off 90 calories? I think so. Otherwise, not much. I'm still too sick to get outside(Plus it's so e-ffin cold out), and it's Sunday, so I can't get to the school track.

Notes: Okey, so now that my room is clean, it's CRUNCH time (joke. Haha?) And I'm asking my parents for weights. So hopefully my request will be recieved. They can be kinda...... slow on the uptake. I went out to dinner tonight with my family. And, I kinda let myself slide a little. But we don't go out to dinner very often, so I thought it was okey. And I'm improving because I was thinking about how I didn't really need 2 pieces, and I ate better than usual. (When we go out to that Pizza place) Plus I totally felt over-full so that next time I won't do it (Like I felt sick) So it was good for my body to realize that what I ate was TOO much. Now next time I'll say "No." I hope

Queen.Cellophane

spiitze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:02 pm
Good luck!!!1 Keep going >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:39 pm
Nimmie
Good luck!!!1 Keep going >.<

Thanks! I'm eating like crap right now, But I'm trying to change  

Queen.Cellophane

Moonecho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:02 pm
It definately gets easier along the way. You're doing really well with your water, too. Good Job!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:53 am
Moonecho
It definately gets easier along the way. You're doing really well with your water, too. Good Job!

Thanks! The water pictures are a nice visual for me if I'm just lookin back on it. I thought it was a good idea. 3nodding
Thanks again!  

Queen.Cellophane

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:28 am
Febuary 19th No School

Breakfast: I was doing so well till my dad said... Puchinki (A type of doughnut. They only have them right before lent, and this is the first time I've had them this year. It was most likely over.... 300 cal. EW. *hate @ me*)

Lunch: Due to my awful breakfast I had Grapes. Just enough. I don't quite know what the serving of Grapes is, but they were really good.

Dinner:'Kid's Meal' At Lean Chins. The PERFECT size. About a cup of white rice (Nothing on it. Just plain) And about 3/4 cup sweet and sour chicken. Top it off with 4 xp Cream Cheese wontons (My brother didn't want his) And a Fortune Cookie, halfway dipped in Chocolate (It came with the kids meal.) It's still eating out, but it's better than Arbys... I guess.

Water: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

Last Night's Activity:
50 Crunches
50 Reverse crunches
50 side Crunches
100 Jumping Jacks (hehe.)
20 wimp push ups (On knees)
Stretchy band stuff (5 Min)
20 Leg lifts, Each side (Front, Side and Back, with flexibility work for Ballet)
It all adds up to around 20 min of work. It seems like a lot, but it didn't take that long. Eventually I'm knockin up the push ups and leg lifts.

Today's Activity: Play Practice (running around being kid like) 1 pm- 4 pm.

Notes: My mother made a comment on my weight last night. It made me want to hurl. Or scream at her. But I didn't say anything. I just went in my room and cried. Which is okey. I guess.
I really want to get into the Supreme Showchoir next year, and I think she believes that if I'm not skinny, I won't get in. But I'm hoping I will. Being in shape is an added bonus. I got one of those 'side stiches' while doing jumping jacks yesterday. It made me kinda upset that I'm not in shape, but also a motivater as well. It also could be my asthma, but it isn't too much of a problem. I hope.
I'm really stressed out right now, but I'm keeping my snacking down by brushing my teeth early. (Hey, whatever works) I have 4 projects due this week, so yea.... >.<

Queenie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:02 am
Well, you did a lot of activities that night. More than I've ever done.

Good luck! You are doing awesome, even if you say you are eating badly.

And I love the waters.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:53 am
Wow, thats a pretty heavy workout to do after not working out the other days.
O_O  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces