Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:59 am
Well, sometimes I have to blow off a little steam, and rant my a** off. Some days, I come home, sit down, and spout the words "You know what really pisses me off?", and rant my brains out. So, I'm going to post some rants here, 'cause my parents can't take it anymore xd . Feel free to discuss, counter-rant, but just make sure that you don't start flaming, or anything. I mean, I do enjoy a intelligent debate, you know? These rants will be about anything, like politics, everyday life, and general pissers. So enjoy the rantings of the Moose.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:07 am
You know what really pisses me off?!
SELLING SOULS ON eBay.

Well, I got bored one day, and so I looked it up. No reason. Unfortunately, I found some. Isn't that the dumbest crap you've ever seen? I may be Agnostic, but I still think selling something that is supposed to be really spiritual like that is bull. So, what the hell are they thinking? Get quick money? Is it like "Oh, I see no need for it anymore, so I'll sell it."? If you are a true Christian, you shouldn't do that, no matter what. I'd like to think that they pay for it somehow, those bastards. Those people make me sick. Some people provide so much personal information in those auctions that it is dangerous. Ah well, screw 'em.

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:12 pm
My soul???? Do I even have one anymore??? My friend tried to sell her virginity once on ebay. I never asked her how that went. I don't think I want to know. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:15 pm
What pisses me off is when people actually buy that stuff (like a soul) when it is really worthless.  

Captain Katinator

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:22 pm
Wait . . . there are actual people who buy souls??? What do they expect to do with them??  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:23 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean... I don't think many people buy them, so... sweatdrop  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:25 pm
I hope not, but I do wonder how much someone would be willing to pay.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:28 pm
I've seen one for $250 starting bid. 3nodding  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:29 pm
crying How horrible . . . all the manga I could have bought with that. It breaks my heart to think of someone throwing that money away like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:31 pm
I never said anyone actually bid on it, now did I? 3nodding  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:38 pm
Oh, Thank goodness. *sob* I was so sad. I hope no one is stupid enough to actually bid . . . but I feel bad for the person selling their soul, no self esteem.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Hell, a lot more people than you think do that. It really pisses me off... I haven't checked the $250 one lately, so someone might've bid...  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:43 pm
eek I could buy every volume of Fushigi Yugi with that money. stare But I don't think selling my soul is the way to go. Who ever buys that soul should be ashamed, and whom ever is selling just needs a hug . . . or a job. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:50 pm
The person selling their soul should be the one ashamed. *thinks of how many volumes of Sgt. Frog he could buy with that* xd  

Shryle
Crew

baby_dragonite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:54 pm
idea You know, with $250, I could probably buy a whole bunch of art supplies. I've been needing a new sketch pad for awhile. But no, even if I had a soul to sell I don't think a soul belongs to you anyway.  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff