Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
There's this book...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquilaTheEagle161

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:09 pm
I was thinking of placing this in the "Books" of the Entertainment forum, but now I bet I'll get more answers here, because this is the Asian Pride Guild.

Ok, so there's this book that I don't know the title of. I think it has the word "Beijing" in it, but I'm not sure. It was along the lines of a girl in today's Beijing and some other issues, like with rebellious Chinese girls and sexuality and stuff. I'll know the title when I hear (read) it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 pm
i wannan a hear more crying  

Kiju Bleek

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:28 pm
AquilaTheEagle161
Ok, so there's this book that I don't know the title of. I think it has the word "Beijing" in it, but I'm not sure. It was along the lines of a girl in today's Beijing and some other issues, like with rebellious Chinese girls and sexuality and stuff. I'll know the title when I hear (read) it.
What genre is it?
Fiction?
Nonfiction?
Documentary?
Guidebook?

Maybe amazon.com would help.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:56 pm
Tahimek
AquilaTheEagle161
What genre is it?
Fiction?
Nonfiction?
Documentary?
Guidebook?

Maybe amazon.com would help.
Thanks for the tip. Well, I saw it once at this Walden Books shop, but didn't buy it because I didn't have the money at that time, and then I thought I remembered the name, but I really didn't. And now I want to know what it was again because I'm bored with nothing to read. I don't know much about it...but I'll check amazon.

AquilaTheEagle161

AquilaTheEagle161

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:44 pm
NEVERMIND!!! I found it. It was "Beijing Doll". Thanks to Tahimek because I went onto Amazon.com.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games