Is life alwas horrible?
  Yea
  No, yours just sucks
  No
  BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE!!!!
View Results

w00t_n3wb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:57 pm
Well, in the past 30 days, 2 pets and one of my teachers died... It seems that everyone in my school is eather racist or Homophobic... I am a radical so i look at them like 'WTF???'. Life blows right know, and the only thing that makes me happy is humming "Bye Bye Miss American Pie"

~IS life just for death?
~Advice to make things better?
~???  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
I don't know, I'm having a bad time too sad
Well my great aunt just died. My sister just went to Scotland for a semester like a few days ago and she got a bad rash that spread on her whole body in one day. It's a really bad emergency, nobody knows what to do or how to get to a hospital. My brank new laptop broke and warranty might not cover it. I just a really bad grade on my history midterms and my parents are going to be so mad. And my mom just fired vet and she can't stop crying since that person worked for her for like 15 years. So yeah, I'm not sure if it's as bad as your life right now but it's pretty bad. Oh yeah, and I realized that my whole grade has gone insane and I'm one of the only ones who doesn't get into the crazyness at school.

Yeah, that's all I have to say sad Good luck, I know it's hard to experience other people/pets dying, it's happened to me a lot.  

SapphireSara2
Captain

w00t_n3wb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:34 pm
SapphireSara2
I don't know, I'm having a bad time too sad
Well my great aunt just died. My sister just went to Scotland for a semester like a few days ago and she got a bad rash that spread on her whole body in one day. It's a really bad emergency, nobody knows what to do or how to get to a hospital. My brank new laptop broke and warranty might not cover it. I just a really bad grade on my history midterms and my parents are going to be so mad. And my mom just fired vet and she can't stop crying since that person worked for her for like 15 years. So yeah, I'm not sure if it's as bad as your life right now but it's pretty bad. Oh yeah, and I realized that my whole grade has gone insane and I'm one of the only ones who doesn't get into the crazyness at school.

Yeah, that's all I have to say sad Good luck, I know it's hard to experience other people/pets dying, it's happened to me a lot.
Well that sucks..Thanks!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:30 pm
to me life IS for death............life is evil scream it makes us go threw so much pain just to die scream right now i wish i wasn't alive cry ..............but i still try to make the best of it 3nodding  

manga_lover529

cheesefansmile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:58 pm
everyone says life sucks... or life rocks.. if you know what i mean most people dont understand that in good there is bad and in bad there is good... take for exsample i just got fired at my job cause im basicaly being balck balled cause my new manger hates my attiud towards him, basicaly to make sesns of it i didnt respect him cause he didnt respect even when i tried to earn it.. but my old manger is hiring me some where else so theres the good its been about one week with out work, as well im getting tested for hep c cause an ex coworker has it and im just being cautios but if you catch it earily there is a chance the medication will help your body to destory the virus.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:49 pm
Remember those people by having some kind of special holiday dedicated to them. And life isn't just about death. That's why it's called "LIFE" not "DEATH". Death is just the big blinky exit sign of life.  

inulover4

Ignorance Is Annoying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:21 pm
life gets better as you have more fun  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 am
Ouch. Tha't sucks, sweetie, I'm sorry to hear about that. I went to private school for 12 years and in my freshman year of high school, two of my friends committed suicide. There was a lot of greif going on then, but I got through by reading a lot... and writing. Fantasy as always been my way to escape. That and worrying about other people made my problems seem a whole lot less. talking to someone you care about and trust a lot was a good approach for me.  

Raven_Roses8

Reayasha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:09 am
I to get away by writing or reading. but i avoid writing sad things if im in that mood because it just piles up on it all. Write and fanfic on a show or book u like! that helps me alot to get my way in those things and just have fun with it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:43 pm
Just remember things could be worse. You could have a twin and be conjoined at birth. You could be the straightist guy in the world and your twin be gay. He is having his boyfriend come over for a "good time" and you only have one a**. Put two and two togther and you can see how things could be much worse for you.  

death_by_soda

BSU_Bratt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:55 am
my boyfriend of 3 years dumped me over the phone with no real reason why  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:03 pm
Hell, I've gone through something like that... I mean before I left the god awful high-school, my life was a blurr. What I did was just get good grades and took my emotions onto paper. After you've done as much as you could, show the writings to whoever you want to show'em to, believe me, the hate and sadness will be gone...I mean it will work out. Just try to make the best of your life, hell, I moody, but I make the best outta things.  

Scrub Sauce

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:29 pm
Hey...Yeh my uncle passed away recently. It's been the biggest blow to the whole family yet as we are a very close family. We were all upset for ages, and me being a person that never cries, cried for the whole funeral and bout an hour after. However it just helped me realize that life is short (my uncle was in his early 50's, exercised everyday, ate well, had a 4 year old daughter, owned 3 McDonalds franchise stores,didn't drink a lot except for special occasions, yet he still has a heart attack.) I now know to live life to the max and never let any chance get away from me. You should realise this to, it's the best outlook to have on life. It's wierd though, my Auntie has got everything, she just sold the 3 stores for over 1million £ and sold her 500k+ house, yet she hasn't got her husband and my amazing little cousin will never see her dad again. This is the only thing that gets me down. But we all have to battle onwards and keep strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:34 pm
you're situation sounds similar to mine... except my pet broke his leg and a student died (cancer) instead... Mostly, I think that most people that are around are scum that don't know how to add 1 and 2... of course, you can guess that I'm the school teasing target, not to mention that I wear a lot of black and metal studded clothing and wristbands, so everyone thinks that I'm covering up cuts on my wrist because they think I'm gothic/emo even though I go to their church... so I feel for ya (btw... I'm not emo).
Well... life sucks a lot, but it's better than being dead. Well, keep humming bye bye whatever and try keeping a diary so you can vent when something happens. If the people areound you are scum, pretend they're not there (even though I've tried, failed, and ended up shoving them into lockers whenever I've made fun of, but I'm trying to give up that habit sweatdrop ). I don't know if this is something you can talk to your parents about or not, it depends on your relationship. Still, just get a really tight and strong non-racist/homophobic group of friends and talk to them (or make fun of the homophobes). making this topic was a good idea, but you can also have some pm converesations with your gaian friends if you don't want to talk to anyone face to face. If all else fails, deep breaths before you go to bed and thinking voodoo doll thoughts about the jerk in world helps... wink
(sorry if that didn't help at all, I obviously haven't found a solution to your problem if I have it, lol)

Elmihy

Revolution4AGeneration

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:44 am
idk my life's been pretty, good, all i know is life gets better.  
Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff