Reply kpopFANS
UNEE---a korean singer who killed herself... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm
RIP Unee...that's so sad crying and so surprising...i never knew she suffered from depression....

"South Korean actress and pop singer U-Nee was found dead from hanging in her home in Seo-gu Incheon, Sunday afternoon.

U-Nee's grandmother found the body of the 26-year-old singer hanging from a door frame after she returned from a church service.

Police investigating the death have announced the case was an apparent suicide, though the singer left no note or will. U-Nee's mother has testified that U-Nee had been suffering from depression.

U-Nee's third album "Honey" is due for release on February 1. People have speculated U-Nee was suffering from the huge pressure associated with the release of the new album and was upset by online criticisms and attacks.

U-Nee came to the public's attention under the name "Lee Hye-ryeon" with her 1996 debut in the KBS TV drama "Grown-ups Just Don't Understand". She appeared in the movie "Seventeen" in 1998, then in the TV dramas "Theme Game" and "Tears of the Dragon".

Her debut album "Go" was released in 2003 and she gained even greater popularity with the 2005 release of her second album "Call Call Call." Her sexy dance moves and revealing fashions made her the favorite of teenagers across Asia."

Source: asianfanatics.net

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:45 pm
wow thats crazy. . but i guess a lot of people have problems  

[schizophrenic]

versusme

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:51 pm
crying WHy....

I feel very sad..Although I'm not a fanatic fan of her..But still..I feel very sad.....She's only 26....T^T  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:10 am
I know I saw the news online.

There is a huge dispute about it apparently. 3nodding  

Teh Eve

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:57 pm
calverse
crying WHy....

I feel very sad..Although I'm not a fanatic fan of her..But still..I feel very sad.....She's only 26....T^T

yupp <3 i only knew her from the "Call Call Call" song...and then i stopped listening to her, but it's still very shocking...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:56 pm
talking about deaths. . ana nicole died today. .  

[schizophrenic]

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:31 am
[schizophrenic]
talking about deaths. . ana nicole died today. .

Oh yeaa..i just heard about it from the news online..i wonder why she collapsed?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:48 pm
that's sad TT----TT
hmm mii ish just hearing about this now D=  

~blossom_Mitsuki~

[.sweety-krn.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:30 pm
omigossssh! awwwh....i guess she had a hard time. RIP crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:12 am
there is a story on cnn about yuni and koreans committing suicide. .

click here  

[schizophrenic]

cutie_haha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:31 pm
omg!!! eek
she's soooo pretty though!
if i had her face i wouldn't kill myself !!
omg!!!!! i'm soo mad now..
she's sooo pretty sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:54 am
Aww, it just sucks how much pressure stars have crying

Yakamashii

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:14 pm
thats sad even though i dont know who it is and its kinda scary that my mom has the exact same name sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:33 pm
black_fairy12
RIP Unee...that's so sad crying and so surprising...i never knew she suffered from depression....

"South Korean actress and pop singer U-Nee was found dead from hanging in her home in Seo-gu Incheon, Sunday afternoon.

U-Nee's grandmother found the body of the 26-year-old singer hanging from a door frame after she returned from a church service.

Police investigating the death have announced the case was an apparent suicide, though the singer left no note or will. U-Nee's mother has testified that U-Nee had been suffering from depression.

U-Nee's third album "Honey" is due for release on February 1. People have speculated U-Nee was suffering from the huge pressure associated with the release of the new album and was upset by online criticisms and attacks.

U-Nee came to the public's attention under the name "Lee Hye-ryeon" with her 1996 debut in the KBS TV drama "Grown-ups Just Don't Understand". She appeared in the movie "Seventeen" in 1998, then in the TV dramas "Theme Game" and "Tears of the Dragon".

Her debut album "Go" was released in 2003 and she gained even greater popularity with the 2005 release of her second album "Call Call Call." Her sexy dance moves and revealing fashions made her the favorite of teenagers across Asia."

Source: asianfanatics.net

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cry crying  

The Lights of Seoul

the_haunted_boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 pm
Whenever a celeb dies it always becomes such a big deal. May her soul rest in peace. I was a fan.

I am not trying to sound insensitive, but I think she might be happier in the afterlife than alive. She must have been depressed. Its still sad that is was like this.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff