Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count

View Results

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Did anything funny happen to you today?
Share your funny stories, make each other laugh!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:27 pm
Well, this didn't happen today..actually, a few months ago. My friend and I were shooting bottle rockets from the top of a parking garage, which is illegal where I live, and we decided to leave so she can go get a pack of cigarettes from another friend. So as we walk out of the parking garage, a cop pulls in and goes up the ramp. Nobody else was in the garaage, and had we delayed just a second, that cop would have seen us coming out of the elevator.  

AllyKatt1200

Kitanshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:15 pm
well... in fourth grade I had just moved to Washington. On the first day of school a girl called Lizzie asked if she could borrow my purple marker... I said that I didn't have a purple but I had a plum.... And so she asked if she could borrow it and I said, "My mom says I shouldn't lend things to strangers..." She gives me a weird look.... Later I ask her whether I could borrow her red marker since I had none and she says I will if you let my use your "plum" marker... and then we borrowed each others' markers...

I still can't believe I said that!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, one day my friends and I were on this Girl Scout camp out. (I can't remember when this happened) One of my friends was a girl named Bunny and she is black. So we were giving out swaps. One girl had swaps that were bunny slippers, and she had so many of them so she gave them to one girl. The girl looked at her bunny swaps and saw yellow, lime green, pink, and purple bunnies. Then she shouted, "I want a white bunny!" (refering to the swaps) Then Bunny, who was on the topic bunk, looked down and said, "Well, excuse me!" rofl blaugh xd  

Captain Katinator

Kitanshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:29 pm
katinator246
Well, one day my friends and I were on this Girl Scout camp out. (I can't remember when this happened) One of my friends was a girl named Bunny and she is black. So we were giving out swaps. One girl had swaps that were bunny slippers, and she had so many of them so she gave them to one girl. The girl looked at her bunny swaps and saw yellow, lime green, pink, and purple bunnies. Then she shouted, "I want a white bunny!" (refering to the swaps) Then Bunny, who was on the topic bunk, looked down and said, "Well, excuse me!" rofl blaugh xd

That's funny rofl and a bit sad crying .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:11 pm
autumn_green
katinator246

I know, but she doesn't mind... Actually she makes fun of herself alot... eek sweatdrop  

Captain Katinator

cheesefansmile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:44 pm
today jan 31
me and a friend were standing out side in the snow.
I SAY: its cold
Friend says: ITS TOO COLD TO SNOW!!
I say:umm...
Friend breaks out in laughter  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:46 pm
katinator246
autumn_green
katinator246

I know, but she doesn't mind... Actually she makes fun of herself alot... eek sweatdrop

I see...  

Kitanshi
Crew

Captain Katinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:46 pm
autumn_green
katinator246
autumn_green
katinator246

I see...
Yeah... sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:24 am
Okay, here's another that just happened yesterday, with the same friend that the first story happened with:

I'm playing music on my Xbox 360, and she says put on Numb by Linkin Park, and I say no. So she runs over and steals the controller, runs through the house and out the door and all the way down the stairs.
I just stayed inside and turned off the 360.
So she comes back in, and she's like, You bish!! blaugh  

AllyKatt1200

Mr.Glomp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:31 pm
My mum pants me in a public rester-aunt
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:38 pm
My dad was telling me once how he got to concerts when he was younger. He would bring his brother and his friends, and they'd go to where a fence was (keeping in mind these were outdoor concerts). My dad's brother (who's name just happens to be Bunny too) would jump the fence and go off running so all the security would go after him. Of course, Bunny was really fast and no one caught him. After Bunny and the security would run away, my dad and all his friends would jump the fence too and get to watch the concert. rofl  

Rini_Fireblade

Kitanshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:37 pm
One day my family had dinner at a friend's. After dinner my brother said, "I'm full." The person next to him responded saying, "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is James."
Sadly, I fell on the floor laughing... It took me like 30 minutes to stop laughing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:11 pm
My family went to seaworld during the summer. I wanted to go on the atlantis ride, so we all went together. We all got in the little boat together. An old couple ((not that old, like late 40's early 50's)), and their friend sat in back of us. They began to talk as the ride began to move. Suddenly, one of them asks me if I've ever gone through this tunnel before. I say "yeah! I love this ride. It's the closest thing to a roller coaster I know." The couple and their friend looked at me really scared. "Roller coaster?" was the last thing I heard before the huge drop off, then i remember yelling and screaming ((and cursing)). It was over really fast. The trio was laughing in the end, and so was my family. People say the funniest things when they think they're about to die. Apperently the couple and their friend had heard about the shark exhibit, and thought that the little boat was going to take them there. I guess what they found was even scarier.

baby_dragonite

Kitanshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:14 am
Before you read this, know that it isn't being said toward Asians and Koreans to hurt your feelings because it was said as an inside joke with one of my friend's boyfriend...
Since my friend Lizzie enjoys making fun of her friends, she said to Monique (another friend of mine), "The only reason your boyfriend is going out with you is because you agreed to pay you a dollar... I bet he said 'You give me dollar, I be boyfriend'..." Then Monique says, "But he is Korean!" And so Lizzie says, "Okay then, 'You give me kimchi, I be boyfriend...'"

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff