Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What do you like best about this Guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like us?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
View Results

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:02 pm
Seeing as so many people seem to really like the guild, what do you like about it best? What are your favorite, or least favorite aspects of the guild? What would you like more of/less of? Do you think something's missing?

To guild mods, this is really valuable info, so please try to answer thoughtfully. This won't change things outright, but it could have an impact on future runnings of things, so feel free to throw in two cents or ten. 3nodding

Note: If it's something currently against the guild constitution, the chances of you wanting it and us providing are less than zero, feel free to whine, but ridiculous demands will be ignored.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:19 pm
I'm only a member of two other guilds aside from this one, but I would definitely say that this guild is very well made. The way it's organized is really helpful, and the fact that it's always alive is really great. =)
I personally like that there's a mass image subforum because of all the new art I've never seen before coming here. Also, I love how you really dont find many "YAOI IS SO HAWT LAWLZ" spammers here. For the most part I've found that everyone is really nice. =)
I honestly can't think of anything I'd like to change. It's a great guild.  

retice

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:43 pm
I like the picture-spam subforum. ^_^.

Um... That's really about it, unfortunatly. I dislike a lot of the people on this guild, so that kind of stunts my enjoyement of it. But, the mods can't really help what kind of fans will be interested in the fandom. (I'm having the same problem on the Death Note Guild. There are a lot of immature fans that I would love to ban, but can't because they haven't done anything against the rules. They just bug me, use netspeak, and don't use proper capitalisation.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Sigh. Interesting, intelligent discussion I can read in peace, without having my eyes burned by 'NARUTO IS TEHBEST' spam.
Aaaah I love reading all those threads. <- Ran outta books D:

Scythe Shadrak

angelBmine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:33 pm
i really like the spam forum and picture posts. i realllllly like the yaoi piccys. but, then again, i think everyone does. sometimes, i read cool stuff in the front forum on personal experiences with peoples friends and yaoi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:53 am
Yay. I like all my fellow fans! I'm normal, I'm normal! xD Here anyway.  

Capsulle

Aged Gaian

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:57 am
Well, I agree with the general sentiment. I like this guild. I like this guild a lot. Why? Because, from what I've seen, many people are very polite and nobody has been outstandingly rude. I haven't seen bashers either. I'm in what feels like 100 other guilds at the same time as this one and I'm always happy to see how alive this guild is. Hmm... since I haven't been here for very long, I can't really think of anything else, so I guess I'll end it here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:23 pm
I like the fact that it's about Yaoi. Heh, and there's actually conversation and such. ^_^

Phantom Storyteller

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:56 am
hmmm...I think my fav part of the guild is the Picture Posts. I love to see all the different yaoi pics. A lot of them are really well made. It's really amazing to see the varieties of styles and the different levels of artistry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:16 pm
My favorite places to be in this guild are the Pocky shop and Picture posts.

What I really like about this guild is the general intelligence of the members, and the general open-mindedness. I love being able to state my opinion and not have a bunch of religious nuts and homophobics jump on me. I enjoy not having to decipher things like "1 luv yoai soooo much, 1ts mi favorut th1ng!!!11!!" and much worse.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

xoSHIRAHIMEox

Eternal Baby

12,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:41 am
Luv this guild ^^ It's like a free yaoi country hre ^^ LOLZ!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:27 am
Picture Post, Picture Post, Picture Post, Picture Post!
The Arena and the Pocky Shop too!

I simply love it! 4laugh I also love the fact that this guild gives me the chance to meet all of you guys!

[~Sakura.Ai~]

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:36 pm
...I think the pplz who mad ish guildy did a gret job! eye relly luv it so much. ;.; *eatz forchancookiez* yay yoai!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:32 pm
MistressPaco
...I think the pplz who mad ish guildy did a gret job! eye relly luv it so much. ;.; *eatz forchancookiez* yay yoai!!

...Paco, you're demoted now. Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done! evil  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

she_speaks_insane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:46 pm
i can be as perverted about yaoi as much as i want... xp xd  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items