Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
help. by the-midnight-swordsman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The last real punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:56 pm

ok basically you post your problem here and i try to give you good advice. i'm just trying to help a few people out.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:28 pm

So your intention?

To be the one stop angst shop?

If so, it makes my job easier.

Rellik San
Captain

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:59 pm

My hairs naturally curly but I need to get my Emo fringe perfectly straight, I'm so lost and confused I don't know what to do. emo
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:32 am

bassmule
My hairs naturally curly but I need to get my Emo fringe perfectly straight, I'm so lost and confused I don't know what to do. emo
The answer is cut yourself and make pointless posts about it in forums when you could instead google 'straightening curly hair'.

Rellik San
Captain

The last real punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:59 pm

bassmule

well.....i'm not the kind of person who knows alot about hair.... but, if you go to a hair salon and ask for them to straighten your hain somehow.......... idk if it will work, but at least give it a go.

and......... if it doesn't work, please dont blame me. at least i tried.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:27 am

The-Midnight-Swordsman
bassmule

well.....i'm not the kind of person who knows alot about hair.... but, if you go to a hair salon and ask for them to straighten your hain somehow.......... idk if it will work, but at least give it a go.

He was being sarcastic kid.

Rellik San
Captain

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:42 pm

The-Midnight-Swordsman
bassmule

Oh I plan on blaming you, thanks to your "advice" my hair is a burnt, steel wool mess. Now I'm never going to impress anyone at the Silverstein show. a**.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:54 pm

bassmule
The-Midnight-Swordsman
bassmule

Oh I plan on blaming you, thanks to your "advice" my hair is a burnt, steel wool mess. Now I'm never going to impress anyone at the Silverstein show. a**.

jeez man. xd

The last real punk

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces