Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Fanfiction] It had been Love [Naruto: Yondaime/Kyuubi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:39 pm

Title : It was Love
Author : Me
Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto
Series (Pairings Optional) : Naruto: 4th Hokage/Kyuubi
Warnings: Nothing really. Lot's of assuming stuff. XD
Notes:Ok, so I wanted to write a little Yondy/Kyuubi dabble, because I love them so much. Rather than a dabble, I got a full blown one shot.

Just So everyone knows, 4th Hokage = Yondaime = Arashi Kazuma. All the same person. Fox = Kyuubi.

I do jump around in time in this fan fic. Every other little bit is after the Kyuubi VS Yondy fight. The other ones are before. I did my best to stick in canon. Also, I found Yondy’s name on the internet... I can’t be 100% sure that Arashi is the right name.
))

— It had been Love —

He had found the poor thing hurt, laying in a clearing by the stream, blood pouring out of his side. Apparently it was a fight with another demon, perhaps a Tanuki. It had Nine tails, an impressive number.

So he nursed the fox back to health, brining him herbs every day. He would have asked Rin to do it, heal him up nice and fast, but then he’d have to explain himself to his students. It was frowned upon to help a vicious demon, even if this one was quiet amicable.

The days were long and peaceful. Hours were spent with the reluctant little creature. Finally he gained his trust, and he saw his human face for the first time. Kyuubi, he said to call him. Kyuubi. Was a pretty name.

— — —
Kakashi held the baby in his arms as it wailed. Blood still smeared on his belly, the Hokage’s son hid his face in Kakashi’s tattered clothes. It was over. His teacher, his mentor, his friend, Yondaime lay on the floor growing cold. The fox, that damnable creature writhed within the child’s stomach.

He sunk to the floor, in tears and bitter laughter, the baby still in his arms. To think, Kyuubi and Yondaime had fought to the death. But no, Yondaime would never kill Kyuubi. He gave that fox the ultimate protection. He sealed him in a child that would be safe. No one would harm the Hokage’s only child. Arashi, Hokahe of Kohona was dead, and the fox would live.

“Damn it.” Kakashi muttered. “Did you really love that monster so much, Arashi? Enough to die? Enough to make me choose between his death and your son’s life?” A single candle burned out on the alter.

Yes.

— — —

A robust little robin sat in the branch of a twisted old oak, watching the fox carefully. Skittish, he crept forward. He did not like being so close to the humans, especially when he planed on using his weak anamorphic form. Dew clung to his fur as the leapt over a small log. His normal animal form was inconspicious, despite having eight extra tails. His battle form was far to large, and his anamorphic form was slow, unsuited for travel. He preferred never using either. But Yondaime liked that he called his “human face” , though he was still no human.

A small sparkling spring bubbled happily through the woods. There was a clearing there in the woods, where the primroses grew year round, fostered by his own power. It was a special place. He had first met him here. That man, that oddly alluring, dangerous human man was already there, sitting in the sun light. It poured around him, framing him against the blue sky.

“Kyuubi.” He whispered and smiled, still not looking at the creature that had halted at the edge of the woods. The Hokage of Kohona broke out into a fit of laughter as golden as the sun. Catching his cue, the fox morphed into his lover’s preferred form. Arashi Kazuma, Hokage, just smiled.
Untidy red hair fell down around his shoulders, framing his frayed ears and green eyes speckled with gold. His dress was simple, a plain tunic with plenty of room for all of his tails. He hated this form, he felt naked. Arashi loved it, but thought it often was naked enough. The fox felt like being difficult today. He crossed his arms, sitting on the ground. He wouldn’t take another step.

So Arashi went to him. Wrapping his arms around him, pushing him down and laughing. God, it was love. Even when Arashi would lick his neck, and he would growl at him to stop, even when Kyuubi ate dead fish and then tried to kiss him until he would gag. Yes, it was love.

— — —

Kakashi brought the baby to the Third. He had to be the one to tell him, Arashi is dead, his child had the fox in him, and the mother had died in child birth. It was hard to explain, hard to stomach the facts that he himself had to tell.

Naruto was the name Yondaime had chosen. It meant Tempest, Spiral, and...uh...Fish cake. Kakashi wasn’t sure about the last bit, but Tempest felt like it would fit. He WAS Arashi’s child. Loud, arrogant, always laughing, always willing to help, that was his teacher. And this was his son.

The blood seal had begun to fade on the babies belly. His cries had quieted. He stared at the man with his large blue eyes. No one shall talk of this day. It would be decreed. No one would harm this child, and no one would talk of the monster he carried, the monster that the child’s mother had been second best to, the monster their leader had died for.

— — —

It was a stormy day. The clouds above were livid with lighting. They had huddled together in a cave to spend the Sunday together like they always did. The damn fool kept ignoring him. It really bothered the fox. But Arashi just wouldn’t stop. Backed into a proverbial corner, he did the one thing that bothered the Hokage. Pet names.

“Yondy...” He growled, letting the name purr. “Stop it, Yondy.”

“I told you not to call me that.” He said, avoiding eye contact. Kyuubi smiled. He wins. Arashi couldn’t keep ignoring him, thus victory was his. “Kyuubi..I need to go.” He said quickly, and stood up.

“It’s raining.” Stating the obvious. Something was wrong.

“It’s confusing. I need to go..” And he left. Kyuubi was left, alone and confused. What was wrong?

— — —

A lovely little couple, not blessed with children of their own, had agreed to raise the child until he was old enough to live on his own. They promised to take of him for 11 years, but not a day more. Even if you wanted children, who wanted a demon?

Kakashi felt bad for leaving the child with people who didn’t really want him. But no one really wanted him. Couldn’t they see that this was Arashi’s beautiful little boy? That the Fox had as much power as a diaper rash?

It didn’t matter. No one wanted him. He had to admit, even he didn’t want to care for the child. It was just another reminder that Yondaime was gone.

— — —
Kyuubi was not happy.

Rage, pure blinding rage filled every pore of his body. He heard news quickly. Not but a few hours ago, a woman, a human woman went into labor. A baby was born. A child. HIS child. Arashi’s son was born to a human mate.

How often had he smelled other human’s scent on the man? How often had that damnable man explained it away with training? How often had that been a lie? That was what had been wrong. Second thoughts about this woman. That was wrong.

He would not stand for this. He would not. That woman who lay with him, that child he fathered, and every blasted human in that village who had for centuries lived in his forest, all would pay. He would kill leagues of them, and in time, they would kill him.

That was the plan.

After all, it had been love.

But it had been a lie.

But something went wrong. He fought and fought, killing the men like flies. Their beloved leader, their Hokage, his lover arrived. The woman was dead. The child’s mother had died giving birth. Arashi said he loved him. It could be a lie. He didn’t care. The child lived. The humans lived.. He lived. All must die. If Arashi loved him, there would be no human child.

It was a lie.

He fought Yondaime. The pet toad, Gamabunta battled claw and claw with him. But this time no one would heal his wounds like his lover did so long ago. There was no need. Arashi had betrayed him. Damnable human, blasted man, with his smile and his laugh and the way he licked his neck and nuzzled into his chest, the way he looked, naked and panting in the grass, all of it broke his heart.

But he did not die. No, that b*****d sealed him away instead inside the navel of his own son. He still lived, breathing as this child breathed.

And Arashi was dead.

This was not the plan.

— — —

Kyuubi slept a lot in those early years. Heart broken and defeated, powerless and lonely he slept. He could no longer even take his own life, and his beloved human was dead. It was all his fault. So he slept the years away. Until one day he noticed something. Naruto, the Tempest Child, looked into a mirror, and Kyuubi saw Arashi in this boy. Wild yellow hair and those deep blue eyes. He was head strong, out going, arrogant...all those things. He was his father’s child.

Maybe living here wouldn’t be SO bad.

And then this child gained a quest, a goal and a dream. To be Hokage, like the father he never knew. To get back Sasuke, the boy he loved. Kyuubi smiled to himself. If his child was anything like the damnable man he had loved, Naruto would do both. Kyuubi believed in Naruto the way he believed in Arashi. And really, he still believed in both. Even if Yondaime had slept with a woman, fathered a son, cheated on him. He still believed in him. After all...

It had been love.

— end—
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:02 am

I read most of it. I've never thought of that pairing before... It was really good, though.

THIS BEACH IS SANDY

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff