Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Advice & Academic Studies
How to scare the a*****e away! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Tip?
  Pheonix is too lazy to add all 6 opions in.
View Results

11th Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:49 pm
Have you ever casually been walking along a store just browsing for pointless crap you don't need?
If so has there ever been the one a*****e who thinks that your jacket is filled with every item sold in the store?
If so I'm going to provide you with multiple ((more or less)) easy tips on how to keep him out of your way!

Tips:

1. Submerge in freakish eye contact and lck your lips constantly. It is important that you DO NOT break eye contact until he leaves.

2. Burst into tears whenever he eyeballs you. Cry harder if he asks what's wrong. Stop immediatly once he leaves. Should he return, repeat until he is not a problem anymore.

3. Ask why exactly he seems to have taken a liking to the general area you are standing in.

4. Ask the question: "Does your store have a solvent that gets blood stains out of clothes, carpet and garbage disposer. If he replies "No." Then ask: "What about Goat's blood?"

5. Find a hard sturdy metal object and swing away.

6. Demand to know what right he has to walk in public due to his "Skin Condition". No condition really needded, this is just an insult.

I'm currently out of tips for now but updates will be made and suggestions are always added along with the name of the "Suggestee".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:22 am
rofl I have officially laughed my a** off.  

Shryle
Crew

11th Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:51 pm
Spread the Word!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:07 pm
omg!
lol
thats funny im gonna do the licking lips one  

titsmagee

Recyclable Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:51 pm
xd
That's awsome, dude.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:22 pm
Yay!

11th Pheonix

titsmagee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:10 pm
lol its still funny  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:51 pm
no no no the best way ( if you a dude) to scare off a chick thats fallowing you is ack iif she wants to see you silky panties and if its a dude and you adapt a gay swager and ask if he wants to see a movie later ( see the moral of this story is to get ride of an a*****e be an a*****e  

mij0189

11th Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:40 pm
mij0189
no no no the best way ( if you a dude) to scare off a chick thats fallowing you is ack iif she wants to see you silky panties and if its a dude and you adapt a gay swager and ask if he wants to see a movie later ( see the moral of this story is to get ride of an a*****e be an a*****e

I'm going to buy you a dictionary!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:53 pm
11th Pheonix
mij0189

xD  

Dark Seductress Lust

11th Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:56 pm
[~Snow White Queen~]
11th Pheonix
mij0189

xD

Webster is a manwhore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:41 pm
in my opion to get a jerk off your back that thinks your stealing (only works if your not accutaly stealing) is to open you jacket and show them there is nothing, and if they procced to be an a*****e tell them the have 20 seconds to turn around and leave you alone before you start stripping, works best if its a guy, guy or girl, girl situtaion

this one is for general assholes, just ask them if they want to be sodomized  

cheesefansmile

11th Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:10 am
cheesefansmile
in my opion to get a jerk off your back that thinks your stealing (only works if your not accutaly stealing) is to open you jacket and show them there is nothing, and if they procced to be an a*****e tell them the have 20 seconds to turn around and leave you alone before you start stripping, works best if its a guy, guy or girl, girl situtaion

this one is for general assholes, just ask them if they want to be sodomized

I dont like you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:47 pm
AWESOME!! I should so use that to someone i totally hate...except he probably say that i was going to rape him or something O_o...hes a moron like that  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Go up to him and perform an odd little jig while screaming at him in a demonic voice. It freaks people out... Er, not that I would know. ninja *he really knows*  
Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff