Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
TomxHarry.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it possible?
  yes
  no
View Results

Zack_F_The_Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:00 am
my friend has just introduced me to this not so popular slash pairing. i was just curious to see what others thought about.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:26 pm
I love TomXHarry slash, one of my faveorite pairings!  

CottonCandiedCyanide

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:48 pm
It's always been a pairing that's interested me, but I've never got around to reading fic.

D,:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:29 pm
You belong to me...

I'm not a fan of the pairing.
I think if they were together the result would be rape, not love.

my snow white queen

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Zack_F_The_Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:14 pm
yea...i can see that....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:45 am
I don't like it.
It's just...not my cup of tea.
But I can see how others like it.

Rusty Muffin

peace_love_jello

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:22 pm
External Penetration
You belong to me...

I'm not a fan of the pairing.
I think if they were together the result would be rape, not love.

my snow white queen

What she said. XD It would be pretty hot, but I don't think Harry would feel love for his parents murderer, even if it was his former, attractive self.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Actually, if you could find a good AU then that pairing could be do-able. Or if you were to find one that breaks away from cannon. I agree that if you go by canon, then the only thing that could be done with it is rape or some form of coercive sex, not actual love.

Either way, I like the pairing, and think it's an interesting and hot one if you can find the right degree of AU.  

Raven of Silent Death

Tromper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:05 pm
I'm fond of this pairing and have found some really good stories of it. I can see why y'all say that in Cannon that they whould not be in love, but when you find the right story with this pairing you can get hooked! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:00 pm
I can't say it's a pairing that's ever really caught my attention (most likely because I can't see it being anything but rape...) but if someone were to post a link to a fic they thought was particularly good, I'd probably check it out, and, more than likely, come to like it. I'm easy to convert. XP

I can see it working maybe in some sort of "Harry travels back in time to stop Tom before it's too late, and ends up falling in love with him" sort of fic, but the possibility of that being done well seems slim..

Still, they're both very pretty boys. heart  

Cappucetto Rosso

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:14 pm
Noo.... I don't think so. I wouldn't read it, only because I would have terrible difficulty believing it, unless it was a rape BDSM story where Harry was a slave.

I read one once where Harry and Tom actually got along, and Harry turned out with no glasses, long hair, totally evil, and then the story just stopped. I didn't know what happened, but I didn't care to find out, either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:27 pm
I'd love to read more into this ship.

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:19 am
"Harry travels back in time to stop Tom before it's too late, and ends up falling in love with him" is exactly the kind of Tom/Harry I like to read. Some of it is really cute, and a good deal of them are hilarious! BUT I have to say I read them more for my interest in Tom Riddle than for my interest in the pairing. He has the weird evil personality that interests me most when it comes to bad guys. These stories are one of the times I might actually LIKE OC's.
As for the poll, I voted no.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:29 pm
I have to agree. This would be rape. Soul-shattering, mind-crushing rape, that would leave Harry weak and helpless type rape.

Unless you mean Tom the inn-keeper of the Leaky Cauldron. In which case, umh...

It won't be rape, but it'd be odd. 3nodding

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:18 am
It took me a looooong time to get into this one. In fact, it's only been recently. I've a friend that's a huge Tom Riddle fan. I just didn't get it.

I have read some stuff recently though, and I can appreciate it. I've seen it one of only a couple ways.

First one, is if the roles were switched between the bad guys and the good guys. What you think happened, didn't really happen. Like one I read recently was where Dumbledore had been manipulating people for years into believing that Tom Riddle was the Dark Lord, when it was actually himself that was the bad guy. Manipulating people to control them, people with power like Harry.

There's another sort I've seen where in the books they leave Harry vulnerable in the fifth year because of everyone turning against him. So what if he just got sick of it all and turned dark? One thing leads to another and he's hooked up with Tom Riddle.

I dunno. There's a lot of different possibilities. I'm still rather new to it though, and I find I'm just so curious about it all.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff