Scary or polite?
  Scary
  Polite >w<
  *poll*/undecided
View Results

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My friend and I were on the bus the other day and this 20ish year old woman started talking to us and being nice since she overheard us talking about High School applications. She was nice and all but my sister thinks that is plain creepy... What do you think?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:24 pm
Eh, overly-friendly = creepy in my book. xp  

Shryle
Crew

Captain Katinator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:22 pm
i agree. That'd creep me out. The only reason why it wouldn't be creepy is if the lady knew you and you just didn't remember her... That's highly unlikely though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:37 pm
Friendly. She just wanted to talk.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:40 pm
Yeah, that's probably true. But I'm antisocial...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:45 am
Believe me that is not creepy! (unless more happened that you didn't get into. ) some people are just more talkative then others. If you met my aunt you would understand. She will start a conversation with anyone even if you don't want it! LOL

Untill an old guy comes up to you and starts telling you about things he had seen on the playboy channel, talking about intimate pirceings and sneaking up behind you in the middle of the night in a monkey suit, you don't know creepy! Don't ask me why I kept that job but I had my mom's switchblade in my pocket after that. Word from the wise, never work at a haunted house!

Where was I going with this??? Oh right. Yeah, what happend to you was NOT creepy!  

HateNCandy

manga_lover529

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:28 pm
nice blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:36 pm
Eh, who knows... We need more info! mad  

Shryle
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:34 pm
HateNCandy
Believe me that is not creepy! (unless more happened that you didn't get into. ) some people are just more talkative then others. If you met my aunt you would understand. She will start a conversation with anyone even if you don't want it! LOL

Untill an old guy comes up to you and starts telling you about things he had seen on the playboy channel, talking about intimate pirceings and sneaking up behind you in the middle of the night in a monkey suit, you don't know creepy! Don't ask me why I kept that job but I had my mom's switchblade in my pocket after that. Word from the wise, never work at a haunted house!

Where was I going with this??? Oh right. Yeah, what happend to you was NOT creepy!

My mom is over-talkative also.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:37 pm

More info? There's not much to tell. My friend and I were standing next to her on the bus and she kept smiling. Then when we were taling about what HSs we applied to the lady asks, "What grade are you in?" And starts talking about a whole bunch of stuff. She asked us weird stuff like what we wanted to be when we grew up. I really think she was just being nice, actually now that I think about it.

SapphireSara2
Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:43 pm
SapphireSara2

More info? There's not much to tell. My friend and I were standing next to her on the bus and she kept smiling. Then when we were taling about what HSs we applied to the lady asks, "What grade are you in?" And starts talking about a whole bunch of stuff. She asked us weird stuff like what we wanted to be when we grew up. I really think she was just being nice, actually now that I think about it.
She was probably being nice, but to me, that's creepy. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:09 pm
She was probabaly just trying to help, having been through college or somesuch.

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

AurumCelest

Dangerous Tactician

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:54 pm
She sounds nice but if it was me I'd probably be creeped out gonk My aunt talks alot and my cousin asks alot of question  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:52 am
Aaronforever
Friendly. She just wanted to talk.

same here heart  

Arrabella Mae

[~fluffy Vincent~]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:31 pm
it bugs me to no end when some stranger just walks up and starts trying to alk to me or tries to give me advice  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff