Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter =D
  + 1
View Results

kilkutie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:54 pm
User Image

Well, Its the time of Exams. I have taken 3/6 exams so far. And the first 3 don't seem to be going well.
I think I failed! For real, Im not just saying that. I didn't really study, so im kinda sure i failed. And its the exams that show up on your report card,
and like if my mom sees it..Imma die! I'll basically be grounded, no t.v, no computer..no Gaia!..Help me!

~Tips
~Report Card
~CoverUp?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:59 pm
kilkutie
User Image

Well, Its the time of Exams. I have taken 3/6 exams so far. And the first 3 don't seem to be going well.
I think I failed! For real, Im not just saying that. I didn't really study, so im kinda sure i failed. And its the exams that show up on your report card,
and like if my mom sees it..Imma die! I'll basically be grounded, no t.v, no computer..no Gaia!..Help me!

~Tips
~Report Card
~CoverUp?
Er, there's really nothing you can do... You don't have to show her that the report card unless she asks for it. Don't tell her you have it unless she asks. If she asks, you're screwed. sweatdrop  

Shryle
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sad Kim... Just tell her you tried your best. You can't be punished that much if you tried your hardest and you told the truth...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:03 pm
User Image

Umm..Yea, No. My mom is very very strict..=| She doesnt care weather i tried my hardest or not..

kilkutie

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Eh, I get away with it all of the time. My parents are forgetful, so I just don't bring the subject up. They don't even know I have a report card most of the time... and it's not lying, either. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:10 pm
kilkutie
User Image

Umm..Yea, No. My mom is very very strict..=| She doesnt care weather i tried my hardest or not..

Yeah. So is mine. When do your report cards come and how do they come? (Mail, confrence, they give it to you, etc.)

SapphireSara2
Captain

kilkutie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:25 pm
User Image

Umm..They give it to me in February, In school, then i take home. But see my mom KNOWS its coming.

But like the thing is, last year, i got like a "D" on an exam. I just putted my thumb over it, or like stuck it in a slipcover, then added some sheeting over it..so she wouldnt see it...xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:44 pm
kilkutie
User Image

Umm..They give it to me in February, In school, then i take home. But see my mom KNOWS its coming.

But like the thing is, last year, i got like a "D" on an exam. I just putted my thumb over it, or like stuck it in a slipcover, then added some sheeting over it..so she wouldnt see it...xD

Haha, my mom looks at every single grade and takes it from me... Then she puts it in this huge filing cabinent which is pointless but she uses it for, "work" even though it has all of off topic things like me, my sister's and brother's modeling pictures and report cards and school pictures... stare

SapphireSara2
Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:46 pm
Weird... And I thought my parentals were weird. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 am
I dont know if this help, but try to tell her now. well yes, you may be scolded, but I dont think you'll be grounded.

she hasnt see your report card for now, so she couldnt really get that mad.

and when she get to see the report card, she still couldnt get that mad since she already scolded you before.

actually it works on me. trust me xd

iris_rush

Shy Gaian

kilkutie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:46 am
User Image

@ Sara: My mom doesn't have one of those..xD

@Moose: Thats right! xD

@ Iris: Well..hmm, It might work..I dont know xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:48 am
User Image

But like two years ago? I got like a "D" on my algebra exam, and for the forth quarter, it gets mailed home. But like i was on vacation with my aunt and uncle. so my parents got a hold of it. But they didnt say much. Im guessing they didnt see it? >.> I dont think it'll work this time though.

Oh and when i hand my mom the report card with thumb, i do it when shes buzy..like cooking...so she cant hold it...lol

kilkutie

Yasper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:18 am
Those "actions" that your parents make, are in my own opinion pretty weird...
Yes, I have also got some D's in test's, and I told them right after I did my test, because they always ask "So, ho did the test go?" Then I just say something that really is true, like "I quess it went well.." or.. "I think it didn't go so well..."...
The good thing is, that theyre not so strict, and I'm pretty spoiled brat sweatdrop ...
So they don't take my computer away, nor my TV, and they can't just say
"Youre grounded! Just stay in your room!!! scream " partly because I am, most of the time, in my own room sweatdrop ...

And I think that you should maybe tell her right away, or then don't even tell her...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:31 pm
STUDY!!  

manga_lover529

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

My mom gets pretty disappointed if
I get like.. a B+. D;
She'd be all, "You did pretty bad."
._.

But she doesn't really do much about it,
since my brother gets much worse grades.
>.<;;

I would suggest that you study and try your hardest
for the next three tests. :3

Make notecards or something. o:
You'll probably do fine. ;D

<3

Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers