Reply Music
Disturbed Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Disturbed?
  Hell yeah!
  No, they're pawns of Satan. Just look at the name!
  No...
  You mean to tell me that's the name of a band?
  Lame-o poll whore option.
View Results

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:12 pm
Any Disturbed lovers in here?

I adore them. They get stuck in my head nearly every day.

I don't care much for their newer stuff, but I felt the same way about System of a Down {their newer stuff was just way too mainstream/about sex for me at first}, so I figure I'll accept it after a while.

My friend got me the Disturbed discog. for Christmas... I was absolutely thrilled. Like, screaming, jumping up and down happy.

What are your thoughts on Disturbed?

[Slight rule: Don't quote this entire entry... if you want to quote a part of it, that's cool. Just don't quote the entire thing. sweatdrop It annoys me...]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:36 pm
...i dont like disturbed that much my one friend luvs em and the only song of theres i heard that i like is land of confusion  

Jaded_Roses

Agent_syco

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:07 pm
I don't care for disturbed, I went to a disturbed concert and didn't really like it. Though there older stuff is ok I listen to their old songs now and then  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Agent_syco
I don't care for disturbed, I went to a disturbed concert and didn't really like it. Though there older stuff is ok I listen to their old songs now and then

Aw, man. I really wanted to go to a Disturbed concert not so long ago. A few of my friends went, but I couldn't go with them. >_> They had a great time... =[... *jealous*  

staindfanforever

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 pm
Jaded_Roses
...i dont like disturbed that much my one friend luvs em and the only song of theres i heard that i like is land of confusion

[edit]
I don't know why, but my computer didn't post what I was trying to say before...

but I'm not too much of a fan of Land of Confusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:59 pm
staindfanforever
Agent_syco

Aw, man. I really wanted to go to a Disturbed concert not so long ago. A few of my friends went, but I couldn't go with them. >_> They had a great time... =[... *jealous*

Well I went to the concert mainly to see Stonesour and stayed to see Disturbed but left early cuz me and my dad didn't like them much, but the concert was really cool ^^
man that sucks that your friends went to a concert and you couldn't >.<  

Agent_syco

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:51 pm
Yes. I have all their albums.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm
Agent_syco
staindfanforever
Agent_syco

Well I went to the concert mainly to see Stonesour and stayed to see Disturbed but left early cuz me and my dad didn't like them much, but the concert was really cool ^^

Yeah, they were going into the mosh pit, and I fear the mosh pit. I'm so small I would probably die. x]
Stone Sour isn't too bad either. I haven't heard much by them though.  

staindfanforever

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:08 pm
NYANEKO
Yes. I have all their albums.

Awesome! My friend got me their discog., but she left them in FL on accident, so I have to wait for it to come in the mail... I'm anxious. x]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:07 am
I really really really like disturbed heart I have listened to them many years now.. and still think they're great!  

JENNlFER

staindfanforever

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:19 am
JENNlFER
I really really really like disturbed heart I have listened to them many years now.. and still think they're great!

Nifteh. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:12 pm
staindfanforever
Agent_syco
staindfanforever
Agent_syco

Yeah, they were going into the mosh pit, and I fear the mosh pit. I'm so small I would probably die. x]

lol yea I steer clear of mosh pits <.< Though by someodd reson I'm in there I would probably get squished too >< OR make someone trip over me <.<  

Agent_syco

AurumCelest

Dangerous Tactician

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:31 pm
Land of Confusion is pretty much the only song I know of that is made by them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:19 pm
Agent_syco
staindfanforever
Agent_syco
staindfanforever
Agent_syco

lol yea I steer clear of mosh pits <.< Though by someodd reson I'm in there I would probably get squished too >< OR make someone trip over me <.<

Hah, yeah... *imagines being tripped over & then people start swinging punches*...  

staindfanforever

mij0189

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:59 pm
land of confusion is a remake of an old peter gabreal song ....and even thogh they did better then he did its still almost hard to listin to it ...but the music video is cool on mute ( it would have been a better 10000 fist music video) but i ahve heard most of there stuff and i realy injoy it ..not only did i see them in person but i got them to sign my guitar after it and i even hung out with them for a couple of hours  
Music

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff